ITT: We summon FBI user

We need updates NOW, specifically on whats happening to the Foundation

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-fbis-secret-effort-arrest-hillary-clinton/?source=RWN
youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>summoning LARPers
kys leaf

Have any of his prophecies actually come true? I distinctly remember him suggestin bad things would happen at the convention which obviously didnt happn

all his predictions about the email investigation shit were spot on

bump

please fbi user kek wills it

dr. Sup Forums, im FBI

Summoning bump

Hear our cry fbi larp user

How would we know it's him?

I haven't paid much attention to /CFG/, what was accurate?

hey guys i am the fbi guy

AMA

No I am

>id says RP
nice try

post pics of id or fuck off

posting in an epic thread

>share your government ID
>discuss sensitive information not meant for public disclosure
Hmm. What could possibly go wrong here...

How many women have you fucked? Serious q

>what is censorship?

don't forget the timestamp

Whats the current sitiuation looking like since the Khan conundrum?

shits fucked man!

24 and 1/3 (fucking trannies)

>I haven't paid much attention to /CFG/, what was accurate?

not trying too #CTR but the fact no-one responded too you proves the shill said nothing.
fuck the kikes/niggers/spicz/NON WHITES(UNLESS THEY CONTRIBUTE....(LIKE WHO?)......

oh no hey guys its me I promise m9s

He's dead, idiot.

You realize even if something does come of it, Obama will just pardon her and the average American will still vote for her, right?

My dubs will land Hillary in jail

No, I'm Spartacus!

to be pardoned you have to be convicted first, which makes her ineligible to run for president

Wew

can confirm, she will be indicted on racketeering charges this october. wont make it to the election

czech'd

Sup, FBI guy here, currently on vacation. AMA

How's it going guys

bampu

That was Daesh DZoususosu or someone at breitbart.

What, did they hint at something that was covered in a film that Daesh D'Zuzu did? Are you guys really this retarded?

Lowest tier board, Sup Forums is.

If he's here tell him to give back my fucking bitcoins from Silkroad

SAGE

Fuck you my dubs overturn your sage

Shit I meant these dubs

lets all say it together

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-fbis-secret-effort-arrest-hillary-clinton/?source=RWN

Holy shit that level of autism is special

It looks like the FBI are keeping this investigation completely away from the DOJ untill dooms day. We know fbi guy said all the grunts and everybody else are pissed at Clinton and Lynch. I'm sure there was some resentment toward Comey as well.

We need some FBI leaks to cause some public outrage.

I'm only here to collect the FBI Pepes.
Can one of you fagelas make a Mossad one too?

City wide gang stalking going on against myself and i'm sure many others in this 555 devil town of Abilene Texas by police and their relatives and other operatives, i'm under constant surveillance by infrared and or ground penetrating radar by USAF Satellite/Blimp/Drone, they even have people in the stores tampering with the products i like to buy, this was the only bottle on the shelf so i'd be sure to get it, notice the yellow cap? that has meaning against me from 1981 and throughout my miserable existence on this planet! And let us not forget about the witch temple that's been on the United States Air Force Academy grounds since the 90's! Oh and by the way my blood type is O Negative!

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og

FBI user screencap!

I wonder how many of the leaked emails the fbi already had or was aware of.

Sage

The next AMA will be mid-september. There will be an October surprise, potentially earlier. We have been leaking things to the Trump campaign, he has not used them yet. Some people are irritated he is not, I am of the opinion he is waiting to unload at the debates.

HRC is going down. Good to see you guys are still on the hunt. CTR's presence here means they are worried.

I have been assigned to give updates specifically to Sup Forums because of your indispensable aid in bringing the corruption of the Clintons to light.

Being that the investigation is in its early stages we are still formulating our applications for wannats to obtain documents from TCF.

Once we have those we can raid their offices and begin sifting what we get.

We expect much obfuscation and efforts to dump , destroy or otherwise prevent these offices from establishing their wrongdoing and bring the indictments which will end her campaign if not actually then effectively.

>war buddies

bump

Can you confirm my bias

Fbi user can you tell us more about the upcoming WW3. Anything hidden from the public such a date or something

Jaysus fucking Christ!

most threads already summon anons from the FBI though, desu

Do the G Men really disapprove of building homes for the financially disadvantaged

GO HILLARY
FUCK DRUMPFT!!

Just the same 3 tripfags are still "on the hunt" (which boils down to ultimately the same respostings), honestly, at least here.
Elsewhere, in private circles though, is another story.

The explanation of cancer is heatshock: damaged dna/cells or to much poisinous/radicals in body

you are right to be biased. as long as you are biased for Trump.

If he was real, then he's dead

Sorry about that

Should look into deaths of FBI analysts in recent times

FBI will find a huge load of dirt on the Clinton Foundation. KEK wills it.

FBI HAS a huge load of dirt on the Clinton Foundation. This is a matter of employing it.

And none speak for Kek's will. None of us do.

Im an et and i have abducted humans and made friends etc, have a brown gf

mm
They know to much,
About clones in particular.
Kek is not happy.....

Kek wills ot

Currently:

We have investigative cells working under compartmentalized orders. The reason for this is we suspect intradepartmental spying.

Team leaders report to the operations control managers, which can only operate when a meeting is called.

Operations control is supervised by one person and during the investigation they are under heavy survellence by choice.

We are hoping to weed out the spies from within and achieve a successful probe into the Clinton Foundation which result in a strong likelihood of criminal charges to be brought about.

Expect something to make the news within two weeks. You'll have to be looking for it as the media will downplay it.

I suggest alternative news sources other than MSM.

Can I be in the FBI

He doesn't write like that.

He doesn't write like that, also he never said he was leaking anything to the trump campaign. He already stated that trump might have more info than he does on the topics surrounding hillary clinton from insiders.

>tfw a friend is an FBI agent
>Always wanted to ask him/her what the culture was Like re: Hillary
>Never got around to it because we were always partying

Sorry for letting you down, Sup Forumsbros

He wouldn't refer to them as spys and there is no such thing as operation control managers.

Actually he does write like that and that is him.

you realize there is a thing called a phone right?

Real or not, I've suspected for a while now that there's internal struggles within the agencies, over this especially.

From an FBI person I know, everyone was incredibly confused about Comey's decision to not prosecute, but they also defended him, saying that he was a good person.

That person was not asked about the Clinton Foundation, just about the email investigation.

Wrong. I'm not making an official statement so I can use wording that is more direct.

Wrong. Every operation that that is intra- has control managers and a proof check supervisor.

But thanks for Correcting the Record.

Bump

>Every other post isn't a red ID
Why bother?

I am not FBI. Ask me anything.

desu?

>desu?
Yes. How goes it.

Are you rich

who are they going to run ?

I own HowToGetRich.com