WTF EXPLAIN THIS SHIT, BRITAIN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmowOHgto

I'm legitimately fucking triggered. Britain is officially cucked harder than Malmo.

BRITAIN IS FUCKING OVER. FUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6vS1R_DV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=vlprHKt3uRU
youtube.com/watch?v=KLagc6YaxlI
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkAz2bo8u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1q7KzJBbE
youtube.com/watch?v=WzgvctwyHpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stores are selling things for people? You're a fucking loser, bro. Go outside or something.

saged

youtube.com/watch?v=e6vS1R_DV-4

This is the free market identifying a demand and supplying goods to make money

As a capitalist you should be o.k. with this

Triggered haji..

Have a bump Op.

Who said he was a capitalist ?

>first phrase: It's 2016.

my fucking sides

Every last muslim needs to die. No exceptions. I'd especually love to dig a mudslime fetus out of its mother's womb.

Nigger im not watching 30 minutes of bullshit. Give me a summary

>burqa in the street nobody cares
>western compagnies selling muslim clothes
Wtf

>I'd especually love to dig a mudslime fetus out of its mother's womb.

Reminds me of those Israeli t-shirts where it has a pregnant haji whore in the crosshairs and it says kill 2 for 1.

this pretty much sums it up...

Link to buy?

where do I get one of those and what will happen if I walk the streets with a shirt like that and a maga hat?

The eternal anglo just being eternal

youtube.com/watch?v=vlprHKt3uRU

>tfw myriam is slowing removing her hijab

>and a british muslim
fucking lost

>continuing conditioning telling whites to move over

lel, no worries, eventually people will feel too cucked and there will be backlash.

I couldn't find the link but this is the shirt.

I thought SJWs were the ones supposed to be getting triggered by trivial social bullshit issues?

Guess you guys aren't so different after all.

this is actually an exact summary

I bet you would want to dig your dick into one. Don't you like pussy?

>Not wanting muds in your country

>Trivial

Where ever you crawled out of...go back.

hairdresser: what you after girl?

her: just fuck my shit up

>brand islam
HAHAHAHAHA
Ready to watch Islam get cucked and degenerated like everything else that corps get their hands on?
My greatest hope is that we export this new brand of liberal, corporate, degeneration to the middle east and beyond, untill Islam is gone completely, just like our culture was after globalization

>BBC

did you see the girl doing skate in high heels ? Pretty cool too

the jews gonna make muhammad so mad with this one

She looks inbred as fuck, holy shit

I'm looking forward to Debenhams copyrighting Mohammed or some shit like that

why did churchill refuse germany's offer...

Kek

oh grow you big babies.

World war 3 starts tomorrow

I thought muslims weren't allowed to date.. That's what my old muzzie friend told me.

take solace in the fact that he's burning in hell, user

You know damn well the journalist converted just to get that chad dick.

Why the fuck with that British woman turn muslim? What an attention-seeking whore.

>The Muslim Pound
Going to try this move on my gf tonight

>Muslim man
>Chad

Pick one. Most muslims ive seen are ugly hairy manlets with poor hygiene and ugly accents.

the qt face at beginning , yea she was all full of jihadi fashion vibes

God fucking damn it, dad.

You were doing so good with Brexit, too.

There is nothing worse than a willing female convert to Islam.

They clearly never researched the religion.

how do i acquire a muzzie gf and slowly corrupt her """modesty""" until she's like everyone else

The 11th crusade will be fought by my dick against her fertile pussy

Is this meant to be funny?

She's kind of awesome compared to most women these days.

Based Aussie bro

I'm gonna go cry now.

ah, something new to dislike. Let there be no safe haven for these cucks

>people trying to take advantage of what the modern world has to offer without respecting what made it offer this
>if they had it their way the whole world would be one giant shithole

I mean this is pretty accurate, muslims, specifically those of Pakistani and India descent have greatly contributed to Britains culture, same here with Canada.

Shut up Brampton.

For example...?

GREATER TORONTO AREA STFU

[decapitates in arabic]

Yeah, me2

I am so FUCKING SICK OF BEING GROUPED IN WITH PAKISTANIS

WE'RE NOT THE SAME. WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME CULTURE.
YOU FUCKING INBRED PORKI WELFARE BASTARDS GROOM YOUNG GIRLS THEN HIDE BEHIND THE LABEL "ASIAN" THROWING INDIANS UNDER THE BUS TOO.

YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING.

FUCK OFF.

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!

100% of the shitcunts who appear in that liberal thrust festival, have never and will never contribute to the growth of great britian.
They will not develop, they will not build - therefore GB's trade deficit will rise and everything will got to shit.
Same thing will happen to all muslim infested countries.

>IT'S 2016!
STOP

>0.15 leaves have been deposited in your leaf account

HAHAHAHAHHA

Capitalism is just absorbing this pathetic-tier culture like all the other ones.
Capitalism marches on.

Tell me why capitalism can't pacify these idiots?

>i'm 11, and i'm a muslim
>this show is about british born muslim converts
jesus christ

>hurr durr capitalism
+1 shills kek

everyone here resents globalism. The opportunities of selling off your country's land to the world are real, yes!

This nabilabee girl is pretty hot

10/10 would plow and cum inside of

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>achieving diversity
im done

Lmfao...God fucking damn it Canada. You really are the master of shitposting.

Strayans shitpost.

Leaf's post shit.

i swear, everytime i see a post that kills me on the inside its always a canadian shitposter.

i hope that God is merciful and wipe that country off the face of the earth

I know a few muslim girls that have increasingly revealed more and more skin as time goes by... I kek at how their fathers must feel about this.

Spoken like a true leaf.

Here, Moumadh al Jeera, my (You) to your post should be enough jizya, now kindly fuck off.

Having dated 2 of them, I can tell you their fathers dont give a shit, though they may not approve.

Contrary to Sup Forums belief, most Muslims in the west dont kill their daughters for not being full halal. They actually try to integrate into American society unlike the fucking Jews.

> Muslim Pound(ed by) BBC

>Haytch and Em
Why the fuck does she say it like that?

>meanwhile in real life

"hey user, what do you think about this muslim family over here?"

"th-they're not bothering anyone, I don't see a problem here"

We're ethno-capitalists you dummy. Why do you think lolbertarians get shit on so often?

Lol Malmö's Muslims could never afford Dolce&Gabbana

Muslims are getting swallowed by capitalist values like gays did in the 90s and early 2000s. This will make leftists turn their back on them.

I made it to the muslim bullshit entrepreneur, who sells halal meat products.
She was asked wheater she sees a conflict in using meat from unstunned butchering instead of the more humane practice of stunning.
"general misunderstanding...blabla...bad practice on both sides...blabla...no barbaric procedure...blabla...only halal when unstunned..."

Jesus. What planet is this thing from?

That's our muzzies though, they have some semblance of integration.

In Europe, there is zero attempt to do this.

I don't know if I have low standards but she seems perfect.

It's true that it's produced different way in Europe though. And there always needs to be a professional animal health supervisor when the animal is killed, so it's done "more ethical" way. In this issue it's pure hypocrisy if you complain but still eat animal products.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLagc6YaxlI

Is that Mustapha Blakoq?

>Muslims successfully integrating will make leftists angry

Explain?

They started hating gays same way. Leftists don't want "their" minority groups to adjust to the capitalist/neoliberal culture.

See this movement in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkAz2bo8u8
They harass the gay guys from Conservative Party.

Is Europe going to go full purge mode in the next few years?

Something tells me the native inhabitants are going to snap.

Nope, I'm a proud Australia first member. Fuck ragheads.

My dear Broken and Enchained Whites what is your prerogative? You let your culture be divided and destroyed. There is a glaring hole in the White Tribe. They are disenfranchised and the rich investors have put their focus on the other side of the world. Do you want to forgive yourself for your mistakes and rebuild this beautiful nation of Native Europeans once more?

Must be a European thing. Leftists love their fags here.

Bullshit. We got totally fucked over after orlando.
They picked muslims.

They will snap. But it has to be soon before the fighting age of men are filled with SJW mudslime sympathizers while the based men are too old to throw a dick.

I think it's actually more about Israel and forced class warfare. Leftists/anarchists here are very anti-Zionist, anti-elite, anti-American(since when the Soviet Union collapsed, they needed something new). So anyone who starts conforming to the "elite lobby" such as centre-right liberal parties, is no longer one of them. This is why they ally with Muslims in places like Malmö and riot with them. This was posted by Finnish anarchist on her Twitter, the photos are from Malmö riots("Why? - Why not?").

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1q7KzJBbE
This is from Israel-Sweden tennis cup. Antifa rioting together with Muslims.

If Swedish Muslims became like the ones in that British video, they would no longer get sympathy from the left.

LOOK AT ALL THESE FASHION QUEENS AND THEIR MODERN HIJABS

youtube.com/watch?v=WzgvctwyHpY

Fucking sickening. I keep seeing more muzzies here and the halal section keeps growing. We are going to be just like the UK soon

I don't actually.

It makes perfect sense if you want to cover your hair from dirt, sun or strong wind.
They didnt have 1000+ different shampoos and hair rins back in the day, so they might want to keep their hair clean for as along as possible.