I just watch it

I just watch it.
Sooo.. Lady Kushana dont have legs? an she have only 1 arm left? Because thats my fetish

I've always wondered, was there more than the movies?

It always seemed so lacking and empty.

Well, Miyazaki write and draw a manga with a more extense history about the movie

Yeah, it has a huge-ass comic series. The comic is really good, you should read it.

It was based off a manga if memory serves.

Same name?

The end of the movie is like the end to the first volume of the manga the movie is based off of. The manga is around 4-5 volumes long and is pretty damn good. The ending of the manga makes you wonder if Nausicaa made the right choice or not.

The movie adapts like 16 chapters of the 59 chapter comic.

Still my favorite animated movie and mango

Yes, well if searching on manga sites you might be searching for
Kaze no Tani no NausicaƤ

i have a statue of that bug and i always wondered where it was from, thanks user, is the movie good?

Is really good, but i feel that many things where left behing, i dont know why, is just a sensation.

How'd we go from this

to this?

Because you touch yourself at night

Yes, the manga is huge.

Holy shit I didn't know there was more shit to this than just the movie.

I knew he drew some mangos but not that he had anything for the movies.

On another note, does anyone have a translated version of his Tigers in the Mud comics?

Most manga hosting sights either have neither or just up to 27 chapters.

If that's all then its pretty standard.

This literally belongs on Sup Forums why is it here

Damn right, I do.

It's still great
I read the manga when I was about 9, and then everything changed after that. I didn't give a shit about cartoons or children's comics.

It was all kino after that.

please no memeing

Who cares?

All that stuff on the right looks really boring and up it's own ass.

Sorry, I mean relative to the story in the movie. I bought this for my brothers birthday a few years back and while its physically "huge" it's not very long compared to long running series I suppose.

The manga

What is this? Better question, is it good? I've found any anime I've tried to watch turn out to be complete shit recently.

>You'll never have a comfy cove and a flying boat
I remember that there was talk about a Porco sequel, shame that it never happened.

Laputa>Nausicaa

When Marnie Was There, it was alright. Ghibli hasn't put anything even remotely thrilling since Ponyo.

Miyazki was too influenced by his own works over a long period of time which is why some his newer works like Arietty and Ponyo feel contrived.

daily reminder that Takahata is twice the director Miyazaki ever was

Thoughts on The Wind Rises? To me it was a bit lacking, no actual engine noises and there's more interesting personalities of that era aviation to follow in my opinion.

They had a cool battleship, but they also had really shitty dragonfly things.