"Just work hard at your job and be urself bro...

>"Just work hard at your job and be urself bro. Trust me it's not all about stepping on others or being born with privilege lol I just harder than you xD"

Other urls found in this thread:

huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/french-commune-la-zad-become-symbol-resistance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Work harder*

if you honestly think white privilege doesn't exist, then you're basically fucking retarded
basically get your rich daddy to pay for your business school, where you spend three years fucking around and coloring pie charts with crayons, and later brag about how you worked hard
colored people actually need to work for a living

>TFW white but no privilege because parents are not rich

So close yet so far.

his hand looks gross

>tfw born into the wealthiest country in the world as a native, white man but ending up as an unskilled laborer in a minimum wage job

this, fuck wh*Tes

mfw poorfag in a poorfag country born into poorfag parents

unlucky pal, I would give my left bollock to live in Switzerland

>"Come on user, pull yourself up by the bootstraps. When I started working for my father's hedge fund, I had to serve coffee EVERY day. But through hard work and perseverance, I'm now the president."

>Just believe in urself bro I worked hard in highschool that's why I got this watch as a gift from my dad who works in private equity and got me a sweet summer internship just before college bro!

you can just move there, you know?

You know you can be non-white and rich right ?

It's not fucking fair how can some people be billionaires now cause their fucking ancestors stole land or mines from dumb natives 200 years ago FUCK OFF!

ugly to be H

>mfw your incompetence can never be the blame it's just that you're too short, or poor, or ugly or.....
Keep pointing fingers wherever you want. But if I were a betting man, and I am it's a vice, you have no one to blame but yourself and you're worthless

So you're saying all white people have a millionaire CEO father

What kind of retarded Moroccan are you?

whie privilege still exists even if you are not rich

Succesful people have succesful children, that is why since your father is apparently a loser, you will stay one as evidenced by your feminine whining post and so will your kid

That's true but I'd be less worthless if my parents had good connections and signed me up to private school, got me toptier tutors, and paid for my undergrad and MBA which they got me accepted into purely based on their donations to the school

spbp

>"ugly to be H I don't even want that shitty watch desu it's not just sour grapes for me lol"

/thread

my brother in law wears a Rolex and drives a Porsche, so what. does not make him a better man.

Rolex is the Toyota of luxo-watches

For a poor person, white privilege means not getting beat up by the cops this month.

>"my brother is superior to me but that does not make him better. God loves us all equally"

UK isnt in schengen

We don't all live in america though

Yeah it has nothing to do with money

what do you wear? a Glashütte?

>God loves us all equally"

he does. There are no pockets in a shroud.

So maybe if you were the 5% that have every advantage things would be good? I think even you know that is not the case.

>tfw you are a poor white and corrupt cops shake you down each month for protection money.

No homo

Propaganda central

No, in the US white privilege for poor people means not getting executed or sent to the chaingang

Yes.

I know I'm only making excuses and I truthfully do not deserve to be rich but if my parents were wealthy my life would be better in every way

Is it propaganda when it's true?

It's propaganda if I don't agree with it.

JUST GET A HOUSE

>mfw my north African poor father made it in america and became rich while I am borderline a failure
feels bad

give your kids what you never had

Well aware of that feeling.

I keep reading about fucking Somalis and other people with shit hands at life who make it against all odds and it makes me feel so damn guilty about not working hard to become successful. I think of kids working in sweatshops and in Indonesia who would suck 1000 BBCs to have a tenth of the opportunity I have. I post on Sup Forums feeling bad for myself while they kill themselves working hard to make us cheap shit.

fucking wh*Toids

lool I'm a somali who came to canada when I was 13
4th year of mechanical engineering and heading to a masters at uoft next year

Fucking normie

I don't understand how you can grow up in canada at not at least attend university.

>Just work HARD

hahahaha. I made 12k today sitting on me ass, yes that was irish.

shut up and work harder, lazy Walloon

Because I'm not that smart okay? And I dont want to be cucked by osap

at least try college
something
anything is better than being a neet that does nothing

I'm not a neet I'm a wagecuck. I'm scared I'm too dumb for university and that ill just waste my time and money. Plus I don't have U English, advanced functions or calculus and vectors

>Plus I don't have U English, advanced functions or calculus and vectors
wtf did you do in highschool

>Plus I don't have U English, advanced functions or calculus and vectors
you can study that in a community college , even universities offer calc 1

JUST

Community college and university doesn't work the same way in Canada.very few transfer agreements

i would feel sorry for him except he has got a nose ring
if you get a nose ring you deserve to go homeless

Cope.
You had 2000 opportunities to get rich in the last 10 years.
1 of them was with just the help of a PC.

lol fags as always here

You think I don't know that?

Theres a fucking opportunity to get rich I miss every hour. I probably missed a couple just posting here. I don't deserve to be rich when it comes down to it.

Hahahhaa, relacx

You're scolding poor people for not gambling on crypto markets?

U think gambling crypto is the only way to get rich? Theres been a thousand goldmines just in the last few years we got to face the truth, the money goes to people who treat it like a game.

No faggot let me stop you right there.
He specifically mentioned gambling on crypto. Let's not fall back on the old mott and bailey argument like a small soybitch this time fellow redditor.

>crypto
Crypto was and still is brother.
I’m dead serious, with the supposed death of Bitshit other cryptos with real real life uses will rise.
But there are MANY and there will be MANY opportunities to get rich. Even at this very second I post this.

He said "one of them was with the help of a PC".

There's a thousand things and more that could be that people got rich off of. He literally never implied crypto.

>I dont deserve
Stop right there.
You deserve everything. Because you are you.
Don’t listen to the propaganda of other poorfags ‘why trying :(((‘ ‘fucking richfags I hope they get poor like me :(((‘
Go the ‘I want to be more rich than them’ route instead.
You DESERVE to be rich.

The only previlige that exists is inheritance and society you're born into. Being poor in England still makes me richer than 99% of people on earth, have some perspective.

t. Born poor so only care about making money, don't have time to be creative/help others.

maybe in your shitholes.
most american millionaires are 1st gen self made.

>>"Just work hard at your job and be urself bro. Trust me it's not all about stepping on others or being born with privilege lol I just harder than you xD"
This.

If I deserved to be rich id be rich right now. I never work hard. I make shitty excuses, I have a cancerous mindset I don't deserve to be rich any more than I deserve to be an Olympic champion with numerous gold medals.

>Because you are you
That's not enough. Everyone wants to be rich but I've done literally zero things to get there in my entire life.

Yes.
And the parents of them?
They were probably hard working lads, or when not gave him a reason to be different than them.
There is no excuse to take of bad behavior from your parents.
That is weak.
Take on the good behavior and add it to your best behavior.

Yes it is one of them, like I mentioned.
Learn to read.

>He literally never implied crypto.

Yes crypto is one of them but people have gotten rich off of one thousand other things with the internet.

Look at people uploading videogame youtube videos or Instagram models making $300k a year or credit card fraudsters who made bank or eBay stores or any other milliiob of ways

He worded it wrong it seems.
But still, it is no excuse to have the eternal poorfag mindset.
My grandfather had this mindset the typical ‘Why try?’ mindset.
His brother invested, he is rich now, his children will be rich and his childrens children.
My family was middle class but then came the great downfall.
My childhood was plagued by being poor.
I never inveted people to where I live because I was ashamed.
Ashamed of the failure of my father.
(The worst thing was probably leaving the apartment where I spent my childhood and moving in with my grandparents).
But ONE opportunity.
I seized it.
I TOOK it.
And I can look at my future children and have them invite their friends.
I never had friends.

lol

did you know that you can buy a bmw whit just 350 us pesos monthly? at least here in mexico
buying that piece of shit isnt that hard
you just dont doit because of >cartels

I dont care who "deserves it" I don't have a just world fallacy or believe Jesus wants us to be honest or capitalism rewards the most hardworking.

I think I was reading a month ago some guy who made cheats for cs or some other game and he charged $25/month and had 10k subscribers... I don't understand why I couldn't do that. $250k a year for cheats for a game for kids.

Or literal niggers making bank off cashing false tax returns

I’m dead serious.
That is the only time I properly talk about myself on Sup Forums.
I never told ANYBODY this story because to this day I’m ashamed.
Ashamed to not having healthy food, ashamed of being fat, ashamed of having a small room.
I’m still ashamed, even when I don’t live there anymore, seeing my family almost being homeless if my grandparents didn’t let us in.
Seeing my mother work, seeing my father being lazy bastard.
Seeing my parent throwing their luxuries away and letting their rage out on me.
But it went another path.
I always said myself that I won’t be like them
I will be different I told myself.
Sorry for the blog post.

You literally have to push your way around in life that's the only way to make it.

Do you think pic related was a nice good goy who opened doors for old ladies and always was 100% honest and fair? Life is a damn fraud, rich people are successful fraudsters but poor people are losers(myself included)

My father was a loser.
Don't be like him.
Be somebody your children may look up to.
Achieve greatness brother

>"you aren't a jew betting his money on shady online schemes ? you aren't a hot prostitute ? you aren't a fraudster ? not even an annoying hipster with a webcam ? how dumb of you, hah, your fault"
Honestly this is all bad for society and this is morally wrong.

Anyways i myself already have money and the most of it is just in safe, long-term, low risk revenue. Unless they actually are some sort of banker, all the rich people i know do the same. You get an investment plan and afaik usually only a small part is put in high risk investment, some in medium, most in low.
You people are crazy with your money you could gamble all your life away and end up with nothing.
Or you can be conservative with money and give at least a little better chances to your children. Or you can just spend it all as soon as you get it which is probably better than betting on shady shit if you want my opinion.

OP is right, most money is inherited. And even if you get rich doing plumber or electrician you still won't have the social status.

It's all very beautiful but you are born in Germany and only there do you have this opportunity. Hate to say it but the sjws are right if you were a nigger in africa you'd never have had that, you had more chances to be rich than like 90% of humanity.
You need money to invest in the first place and this is much more doable on 1200euro a month than 120euro a month.

>materialism

I'm not even German.
I'm an eternal hapa.
Have no real heritage.
Can only speak German and English.
I invested 1000 €, everything I had.

And I'm not even born in Germany.
My parents where also eternal Atheists, so I was never baptized.

Ok then, how did you get rich with 1000 euros ?

Once again i wouldn't advise people like "just bet all your life savings lol" because for many of them it won't necessarily end as well as for you.

It was the year 2010 and I invested.
I went on going to school because having a backup is always nice.
So in the end by being lucky I didn't lose that money in some major events that happened in the last 7 years.
Then ETH.
And now LINK.

If all you own is 10.000€ you might as well take a high risk approach. In the end, your life won't get much better from this money even if you keep it but if it works out you might end up with 50.000€.

High risk strategies are much more useful for poor than for rich people. If they lose or win another 100.000 it's meaningless to them, so they often invest it safely because they don't need to make much more money.

>I think I was reading a month ago
You'll notice that mass media tend to focus on success stories, while they rarely invite unemployed outcasts for the one hour interview about how they live in misery despite trying and struggling.

This gives most of us the idea that with trying just a little, everyone could be a star, make it big, make a fortune in one single night like Soros (gambling on the british pound) or Macron (helped sell Nestle's baby food division to Pfizer)

Of course hope and ambition is nice, but I also respect the people who come from working class backgrounds and decide to leave the rat race (which breeds the hate atmosphere that we see on Sup Forums, when 90% people realize it doesn't work) and go try to build alternatives, like the french ZAD, zones à défendre
huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/french-commune-la-zad-become-symbol-resistance/

Sup Forums often reeks of petit-bourgeois, it's sad I ended up here. I'm an orphan btw.

It really is absolutely incredible just how deep into capitalism and delusion America has gone. I personally can't wait to see just how far it goes until people snap, and the USA has it's own French Revolution.

>and the USA has it's own French Revolution.
Almost happened with Bernie.

Yeah you invested but invested in what ? If you just put 1000euros in the bank it won't magically become 1 million in 7 years
Bitcoin ?

Good point actually
Still with those 10.000€ you could buy things that are a lot more likely to help like life insurance or private education for a child

>Sup Forums often reeks of petit-bourgeois
This. Everyone here is the teenage son of a car dealership owner. They are named "claudio" and think they earned their position in life.

>Bitcoin
Yes.
Got out last year, before it hit 15k.
And invested in alternatives and real life... things

It will happen in two ways: very slowly and then all at once.

It has already begun.

It will finally come.
I don't want anyone to live those 9 years I lived in agony.

>it almost happened with Bernie
The 0.01% have an INCREDIBLE amount of control in the politics and media, and will do everything in their power to ensure that he cannot be elected. He would have been president had the media not completely ignored him, framed him as a "joke" candidate, and equated his policies with the Soviet Union (as oppose to happier and healthier Scandinavian countries). I think Americans will eventually have to resort to violent protest once they've been reduced to feudal serfs, because non-violent protest only works when your opponents have a heart and soul.

Occupy : USA.

Is this Timex of 100 thousand dollars?