Former Trump supporters of reddit, what was the final straw for you?

Enjoy the cancer.
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4xe2dx/former_trump_supporters_of_reddit_what_was_the/

>Finding out he wants to leave NATO. Before that, I believed he was just planning to leave some organizations because he wanted more focus on independent foreign policy, but fucking leaving NATO? That's just stupid. I took a step back, looked at the whole picture and noticed I was about as stupid as he is, :P

>I was on the maybe fence for a while. I liked the idea that he didn't give a fuck, wasn't being pressured by lobbyists, and had some party agnostic ideas. I'm over it. He's a textbook demagogue. Blame the media if they point out lies, appeal to anger, blame the others, and dance confidently in front of the camera. Moreover, he can't control himself. He reminds me of my dog. Her prey drive is through the roof. If she's off leash she will bolt after worthless floating shopping bags in the road. Even if it means running into traffic and potentially killing herself. Edit: thanks kind stranger!

>I was on the fence until he said global warming was a hoax. Fuuuuck that.

>I don't know if I was ever a full on Trump supporter, but when he and Clinton both got the nomination for their respective parties, I was actually leaning more toward Trump. However, his denial of climate change completely changed my mind. I'm not one to get caught up in the doom and gloom of many articles about the climate changing, but there is absolutely ZERO reason not to invest time, money, and energy into renewable/cleaner power sources. Especially now, when there has been so much research done and everything is so much less expensive than it was even 10-15 years ago.

Trump BTFO?

You mean:
climate change + (())

It's not even bait. Trump propably could actually leach some more voters from Lebbit if he would just say that he would try to make America more "Energy Independent" by also focusing on green energy companies. For some reasons, climate change means a lot to these people.

You know you have the same ID right? Go back to CTR.

It brings me comfort that this is the best people (shills) can come up with for not supporting Trump.

... I think you're retarded m8 kek.

Have another one:
>Just a quick reminder to anyone who successfully convinces someone to change their mind: BE COOL ABOUT IT. If a former Trump supporter says he's no longer their candidate, don't tell them "I told you so." Don't brag about how you knew all along. Say "cool, I think you made the right choice."

>This goes for life too, but it's especially important in politics.

I don't think the people in those Reddit comments were ever genuine Trump supporters.

Example:
>Wasn't necessarily a die hard fan, but I was really trying to keep an open mind this election. I went to both Bernie and Hillary rallies, and was really excited to see Trump too.
>The final straw was most definitely the rally. I'm not sure what I expected, but Trump's rally was so...disturbing. His words inspired hate. The people around me were openly hostile and saying vicious things against minorities, women, and Hillary Clinton. And Trump seemed to revel in it. Someone who is so gleeful in hatred is not someone I want as a leader.

Le inspiring hate meme is Occupy Democrat level shill technique.

It's amazingly obvious 99% of the posts are scripts.

Pretty pathetic.

A bunch of faggot shills

Are there any genuine Trump supporters left, or do we just have epic memers?

Well, I'm voting for him; so, I guess I am.

I know lol I can't believe a Reddit fag would see this and think it isn't. But hats Reddit for you

so you're not a shill?

One day you lazy right wingers will actually do something about the reddit problem

Can you explain for those of us who aren't Reddit experts why those are obvious scripts?

Fuck everything about Nato. Not that I like Trump but Nato are a bunch of faggot nations including my own depending on American hegemony while berating its existence. Fucking pathetic

Nah, m8. I shitpost for fun not money. I just think Reddit is funny because they are literal CNN meme machines.

When did Trump say he'd leave NATO? I thought he just wanted the other members to actually support the agreement

>When did Trump say he'd leave NATO? I thought he just wanted the other members to actually support the agreement
That's the point.

Trump doesn't want to leave NATO.

These are just CTR shill posts circlejerking about their false anti-Trump talking points.

He threatened to withdraw from NATO. It's an understandable mistake on the redditfag's part.

>what was the final straw for you?

This post.

I am now #MentallyHill

>everything is so much less expensive than it was even 10-15 years ago.

What fucking planet does this cocksucking pedophile live on?

>Reddit

>When he made fun of that reporter. He's just a big bully.

1200 "upvotes"

mfw they're shilling the idea that people give a shit about (((reporters)))

NATO was fucking created to stop the ruskies gobbling up any more of Europe than they already have. Now NATO has become what they were attempting to fight, while antagonizing the ruskies, knowing full well they won't stand for it.

They want a fucking war with Russia so they can tear it up into tiny little states. Neocon shit heads (Whom have also been denouncing Trump) constantly shill for "MUH RUSSIANS R COMIN" shit. Ukraine was a neutral/Russian leaning state that the West forced into a strange neo-nazi/oligarchy so to further pen the Russians in, not realizing that a cornered Russia is a like a crazed dog.

I'm not a die hard supporter of Putin or his shit, but the alternatives are the continuation of Western Globalism, with all it's delightful fruits of degeneracy and rot.

It's literally all meme issues.
>Muh climate change
Yeah I'm sure you're a suprised someone who is skeptical of international agreements and thinks China cheats them all doesn't really care about trying to limit emissions.
>The judge
Yeah there's no way someone's racial and political background could create bias
>His tone or statements
Yeah you're werent a trump supporter at all if any bothered you
Most of these people are clearly Bernouts who gave Trump a bit of a chance at best

He said if that if other members don't start paying their bills he's leaving.

He's right.

America is paying the cost of defending nato countires and most of the other members just don't pay. Mostly because weak ass Obama doesn't even ask them to.

The US has to remember that NATO needs the USA more than the USA needs NATO.

Honestly fuck NATO.

The five eyes countries should bail on it, let the EU crumble and strengthen ties with Russia, India and Japan.

Leave and never come back, faggot.

>but fucking leaving NATO? That's just stupid
>be US
>be #1 contributor
>allied with europoor nations that think a militaty is evil
>Turkey also NATO
We lose nothing.

What got me was the guy who "changed his mind" because of how people booed el rato at the convention.
yeah ok.

fuck off CTR

>everything is so much less expensive than it was even 10-15 years ago.

why was trumps ama on reddit so shitty? not a shill but he only answered like 2 questions. that could have been a big moment for him.

>not wanting to leave NATO
Ok you'rea an idiot and everything is wayyyyyy more expensive.

He was on his plane on his way to his next rally, he did it with what little time he has.

He also answered more questions than Obama and he broke the record for the post with the most reddit gold. Thanks for giving reddit more money faggots.

>so much research done and everything is so much less expensive than it was even 10-15 years ago.
What brand of glue should I buy to get this fucking high? BTW my electricity bill alone has tripled in 9-10 years thanks to wind, solar subsidies, and the Ontario liberal governments hot air

America is ending sooner than the climate.
Hillary says obongos immigration policy is too light.
obongo has been behind hillary the whole way
obongo was a shit president that broke every campaign promise
hillary begane her career lieing and even defending child rapists

The environment can wait 8 more years while we build a wall.

>x85127779
shill thread dont respond

use the x like i did so they dont make sheckles

>SRS false flagging this hard
The butthurt is real.

Bernie supporters posting fake withdrawal of fake support? Or are they Correcting The Record? Yeah, no one cares.

And his answers were shit too

When asked what his favorite Presidents are he said

>Lincoln
Embodiment of Crony Capitalism

>Eisenhower
Called Americas founding fathers "stupid"

>Reagan
Need I explain?

>muh NATO

Why should the US waste money on protecting continents that hates them? If they weren't so busy trying to cover everyone's asses there military wouldn't be in a budget crisis.

The only thing you need to explain is your own stupidity.

Oh, wait, I see it. A leaf.

that gif was pure shit it doesnt even loop

You're embarrassingly wrong on the Lincoln part.

Not even close with that amount of pandering.

>Do you even green text?

Also sageroooo

>He thinks lebbit votes or that their opinions matter

You do realise that they are overwhelmingly underage literal teenagers, and lots are non-American anyway?

It doesn't matter what they think. The fact that CTR is spending so much time and money there is just indicative of the shambolic shit shower that is the Clinton campaign.

It's said that Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet, and if that's the case, then lebbit is the unflushed toilet bowl that we drop our rancid shits into.

He allowed the rich to not be drafted and gave certain companies that donated to his campaign the railroad rights.

sure, no one cares dude

you're stupidity is terrifying.

>it's a everyone pretends they were voting for Trump to stroke their egos on the internet

I'm lmaoing at your life

Why is every fucking post that goes againt the grain on Sup Forums a shill or CTR post? I literally said I support Trump and am voting for him and even said "enjoy the cancer" in the original post.

This place is a fucking safe place like Tumblr for you faggots.

>The US has to remember that NATO needs the USA more than the USA needs NATO.

Almost all military leadership would disagree with you. Not even dealing in Europe in my time except Afghanistan I even recognized that without NATO are logistics are fucked when getting around the world. We use those countries to base and transport our force.

Military projection takes a serious hit. It's the same reason we're in Japan and South Korea and we fight to stay there. It's a check for China and Russia that we can reach them right next door as opposed to almost 5,000 miles away from Hawaii.

Trumps main problem is that he's a small picture guy and he's not even being figurative. When he says, "building a wall between Mexico and the US" he's not even being hyperbolic. He's literal and shortsighted.

Enjoy the cancer faggot

And?
If we're that fucked without NATO then how fucked are the rest of the NATO nations?

Holy shit I read more reasonable posts in that thread than I've read on Sup Forums in weeks. Just goes to show how retarded and driven by emotional reasoning the people are here.

Not fucked at all, we wouldn't be oppressed by American imperialism anymore.

What got me was all the Hillary shill faggots. I went from being a Trump supporter to a Trump follower. All hail Trump, all hail Emperor Trump: Future ruler of America and its savior. Praise him! MAGA!

He's said a mix. Part of negotiating is showing your willingness to turn down a bad deal. If leaving NATO isn't an option, the negotiation position is wet tissue.

The post on leddit itself is CTR trash. You may not be a CTR shill, but you're helping them push their message.

Wtf is even the point of NATO anymore? It's never accomplished anything

The fact that you get so upset proves you're not from here

>a not issue is the reason you don't support him
ctr fuck off

He's not leaving NATO. He just says he'll leave NATO if they don't pay so that they'll freak out and pay. Bush and Obama tried to get them to pay but no one did because they knew Bush and Obama wouldn't do anything about that.

They'll definitely pay for Trump

>NATO
>Not an issue

>He's not leaving NATO. He just says he'll leave NATO if they don't pay so that they'll freak out and pay. Bush and Obama tried to get them to pay but no one did because they knew Bush and Obama wouldn't do anything about that.
Wow thanks for ruining my opinion on trump. Why can't we just leave?

>whaaaaaaaaaa why are people disagreeing with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck off retard

you need to stop thinking you can control the world by force, how long do you think that's going to last before you have another great war because you wanted to 'spread democracy'. Think Syria and Ukraine, how far will you go to keep muh only super power status.

Learn to live in a multi polar world, that is real diversity, not race and what gender you think you are being accepted while you buy coca cola and Xer special edition levis. Russia and China are done taking your shit and are going after their own interests as they should. Your culture is not the absolute truth of how life should be, western arrogance is astonishing.

Europe isn't exactly trying to stretch their military strength into North America. I'm not sure if "fuckedness" is a good metric in the context of our US military logistics IN Europe, Africa, ME, central Asia, etc.

See, this fucking shitty attitude is why you're still not a state!

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was never a Trump supporter, but why do so many right wing idiots care more about the Khan controversy than Trump's other controversies? People are okay with a climate change denying racist that wants to start trade wars with every one of our trade parters, set up extrajudicial 'terrorism' courts run by the military, and heavily censor political dissenters in the media, but then you insult a veteran and OH SHIT NO YOU DIDN'T? I've been talking to the Republicans in my family, and I swear it's the weirdest shit that bothers them about Trump. The bullshit with Khan wasn't even a big deal to me, but they think it was the worst thing he said. Apparently the Purple Heart thing bothers them too, even though it was just some random dude that handed Trump a medal. I don't understand >right wing logic.

that's literally you

>reddit

they should all be put in to camps

>why can't we just leave?
power vacuums are dangerous to global stability

>So Hillarys Shillarys now act like former Trump supporters?
BTFO!

American conservatives fetishize the military to a stupid degree. I think it has to do with growing up in the Cold War + 9/11.
Having said that though, the fact that no one gave a fuck about him making fun of McCain is telling (shows that, deep down, no one believed that fuck was a "hero" and only said he was out of fear of being ostracized).

THIS

my father was forced to go into Bosnia because the EU was too pussy to do anything about the genocides

80% of NATO members will NOT come to our aid or anyone's aid for that matter.

>america
>State

pick one

suuuuuuuuuure idiot

stfu with your fetishzes.

it doesn't show shit and you knowit.

>liberals laughing at homeless people for daring to disagree with them
Is there any low to which they won't stoop?

>He said if that if other members don't start paying their bills he's leaving.
Doubtful. What he would do is pay just the 2% obligation and not a penny more. 1.5% of our GDP is quite a bargaining chip.

Emoticons are cancer. Rebbit is cancer. You are cancer

you deserve cancer i hope you have it.

you are cancer

If you're going to continue being pissy young man we'll just make our other territories, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, the 51st and 52nd state, respectively.

>"The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a 'leaf' and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I’ve been found out.'"

>Taylor Swift, "The Maple Menace"

stop being pissy or we will flood your economy with cheap oil

I live in coal country. Have you ever seen strip mining in real life?

I'm all for using coal, but you can still mine coal cost effectively without blowing up a hill or mountain. The land is never the same after that.

Climate change is already a sure thing, we needed to do something about it 20+ years ago. The only thing you can do now is save fucking money and rebuild infrastructure to handle the insane weather it will cause. Trump wants to do exactly that.

Obongo has done fuck all, he shilled some carbon credits nonsense that just ensures the polluting corps move offshore but the globe is interconnected. China isn't going to stop polluting neither will Indonesia, India, Africa ect. Russia has melting methane sink holes causing much worse than any man made pollution.

tl;dr we are fucked, all you can do now is make as much money as possible and prepare everybody for the worse. Trump can do this, dicking around with horseshit carbon credits proposed by Clinton 2.0 will not.

its a defense mechanism. These guys have been brainwashed by Trump to not believe anything written negative about him. So they have to come up with some sort of excuse for this not to be legitimate, otherwise there Godking Trump would be lying, and that's just impossible.

leave troll

Trump lies all the time and I still support Trump. He lies about shit that isn't a major issue, like personal finances or how big his cock is. Lying about starting a war in the middle east using messianic terrorists to do your proxy bidding well that's a different story.

I literally do not care about Reddit
Reddit posting should be a banable offense

I don't know why, but just reading anything on reddit makes me rage. The way those people write is just insufferable. I can't even place why.

Our military projection takes a serious hit.

All those countries where we were projecting at take a serious hit too because they cannot possibly hope to defend themselves against russia.

They are not going to refuse to pay what they agreed too.

He didn't. Ge just mentioned that countries that we're protecting aren't paying enough. The military budget in this country is crazy and Trump's the only one to say shit about it.

Yeah Trump does lie all the time. And you learned all that bullshit you just said about Hillary from him and his supporters. At best those "facts" are half truths exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.

Look into things yourself. Get information from the source and decide for yourself what it means.

lol, why would russia want those stupid ass cucked countries