>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and finns keep making documentaries and movies about those victories
and the list goes on and on

I wouldn't mind if 10 million Germans moved to Finland to improve the race

I like Finland

this, but if german sent us 10m million people, half of them would be turks

You have Nokia

you only like us because of our memes and they are basically poorly drawn versions of older memes. we finns just can't invent new memes

Looks like the bots are in it again.

we HAD nokia and it was founded by a rich finland swede

Smells like Swedish diaspora.

Bump

Completely understandable. Hungarians by far are the most successful Finno-Ugric people, demographically, culturally and historically. Even our language is much more complex than your average Finno-Ugric one.
At least you admit your faults. It's a start to making a change and improving yourself.

fuckcc of ok finland dsaid not perfect bt i'ts a prebt ok place to live since i ont hve to get a job and i ge can get durnk evry da ff tefm,sdffffffffff

They gave us the highest quality of memes so I think they have earned their existence.

>was the finnish race a mistake?
don't you ever self hate again, you a BLACK BULL demigod

every single day i pray to god so i could wake up as a swede or norge. i hate my subhuman finno-ugric genes

It could be worse. You could be American or Slav.

>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and finns keep making documentaries and movies about those victories
Kekd at this one

i don't care at this point. i hate my people and i hate myself. if internet didn't exist, i wouldn't have any reason to live

It's funny how Sup Forums praise finland as some white utopia because of some memes.

A Swede made this post.