61% thread

You can post ITT only if your country is at least 61% white. Anything under (60% downward) is not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop right there!

>Spanish colony
>White

take a hike Ricky Gervais

this meme is gold

like were third world countries so booty blasted at the united states' that they have to do this to make themselves feel better?

>muh malvinas

>(((white-hispanics))) count for south American countries but not America
Damn this is really making me ponder

The great irony of an Argentine posting this is that the USA is 72% white including white Hispanics

All Argentines would be Hispanic in the USA, by declaring that white Hispanics aren't white he's saying Argentina is 0% white

Can't you read the OP? 60% white nations are not allowed. Get out.

Argentina isn't white but that doesn't mean you guys are either

This right here.
Spain, Portugal, Italy, and France shouldn't even been considered white by that logic.
We don't differentiate between Hispanic and Latino

70% if you count pure Iberian descent

They count for the US too according to the government. It's a way to skew crime stats.

Makes me wish the Spanish never raped their mothers

Op's butthole is at least 61% brown because he doesn't know how to wipe properly.

Checked.
How do you do, my fellow white nations? Aren't you glad we're not minorities in our own countries?

>americans
>reading comprehension
>in charge of following the OPs rules

We're talking about real white hispanics not light skinned mestizos fuck off

I'm offended by this post. Reported to merkel. Have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Spain Portugal and Italy aren't white. They got sand blasted by Arabs which is why their skin and appearance no longer looks like what the historical documents say romans, and carthaginians looked like.

France is white, even the parts that were temporarily conquered and raped are honorary white because Charles Martel actually stood up and fought the barbarians back.

Actual whites are if you draw a line from vienna to northern italy, across france, west to dublin, up to scotland, through norway and Sweden, down across the Finnish coast (without actually touching Finland), down through the parts of poland that are actually german Prussia under enemy occupation. Through the Czech republic, and back to Vienna.

If you fall outside that boundary, or your ancestors within the last 1000 years fall outside that boundary you're not white.

Slavs, jews, turks, iberians aren't white

You're not white. Read the OP.

out out out

Said the Chinaman from toronto

>white Hispanics

They're all metizos

No one from iberia is white. Want me to do a rape timeline

Arabs raped greeks descent north Africans and dark skinned africans in northern Sahara. That created the moors.

They raped into Castilian, Aragonian, Navarrian lands all the way up into France until charles martel pushed them back. They stayed on the Iberian peninsula and raped for a few centuries.

Eventually the moors were pushed out and Spain was united but the genetic damage was already done.

They then traveled to the new world and raped their way across the native empires because the natives were horrible at everything except dying to superior spanish firepower.

They raped the natives.

That's where mexicans come from. (((White Hispanics))) are level 3 nonwhite rape babies

Europeans used to call them out on it too. When Borgia became Pope Alexander VI people talked shit behind his back that he was a Moor, and that the Spanish were dogs since they favored them over Spain.

Spain got a lot of shit from the other, actually white, European allies. That's where the new world propaganda Black Legend comes from to portray the Spanish as savages in the new world

I didn't misread. I don't count people from the Iberian peninsula as white. I base that on the centuries the Moors spent raping them.

They were white at one point in time, but the genetic damage is done

Is Argentina white? You guys seem pretty brown to me.

We are at 63.1% nonHispanic white. How about you actually look up the data

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

63.1>61 you dumb fuck

Why are americans posting itt if the OP clearly stated only people 61% white and above may post?

Save and repost this image. Together we can ensure americans are shunned off this board.

Argies are a near 100% mestizo/negro mix

You're under 60% today =]

A FUCKING 60%

If more than 60% means I have trudeau as my leader, I'd rather be less than 60%

about 99% whites reporting in

Wew, just made it

Europe get outta here, you were polluted with Mongols and filthy Eye-talian Romans.
>Any country
>White

Since we are letting Argentinians into the white club apparently, can we now let in Ketan Vora?

Leaf fuck off

You realize legit white hispanics are a thing since pure Spanish descent is still a thing?

you realize hispanic isn't a race. Any race could be hispanic depending on who their spanish ancestors fucked back in the day

all the brown hispanics are indians

No they're not all mestizos you dumb fuck

Mestizo means native from american lands with some spanish genes you dumb fuck.

Pure spaniards are not Mestizo. Go to fucking school dipshit

He looks so happy to give Hillary the nomination. Like he really stood up for what he believed in.
:^)

What a noble man

Look at how happy he is progressives :^)

Master nordic race reporting.

Sweden is losing to immigrants and turning into Al-Skandia soon so Finland will be the whitest country at least in EU.

>Master nordic race

Oy vey!
But Niggers are great! We need more of them in this country.

#OpenTheBoardersTrump

Asian girl in your pic has black hair while over 80% finns have blond hair. Hows that average finn?

Enjoy your niggers and spics. Im glad I dont live in US where whites will be minority soon.

>Argies are a near 100% mestizo/negro mix
>muh nigga ese