Do most Asians really can't grow beards or any facial hair at all? And if the can...

Do most Asians really can't grow beards or any facial hair at all? And if the can, why most of them never choose to grow it out?

they have facial hair . but most work places in Asia do not allow facial hair, thus they need to shave it away.

facial hair = not in style in China or seen as fashionable.

With that being said, the farther north you go, the more facial hair then me have. As you go south, the less facial hair. The men in the OP are northern Chinese, Korean or Mongolian. Southern Chinese have less and native SE Asians have virtually none.

proof?

proof of what?

Why is it not acceptable over there to have facial hair?

>As you go south, the less facial hair.
>Southern Chinese have less and native SE Asians have virtually none.
I'd like to see sources and not images.

post more

Low-class, unkempt, criminal, old- these are the notions evoked in much of East Asia when you have facial hair (probably ok for foreigners though).

what about southeast asia or central asia

I've heard Japanese are hairier than other East Asians

Most can to a degree.
Similarly to body hair, people get more hirsute as you go further North to Manchuria, and they get smoother as you go further South towards Australasia.

Ainu definitely are.

>towards Australasia
Aren't Melanesians and Aboriginals pretty hairy? Why does it decrease the closer you get to them?

No we start looking like mexicans with down syndrome when we grow out our facial hair.
t. Had to shave because people started to think I was a mexican with down syndrome

Because most women prefer shaved one

Is this an insult comment

In europe people get hairier when you go south. I have body hair even on my back. People in Scandinavians have little body hair.

This and socially etiquette.

Why is it not socially acceptable

That user isn't even Asian.
W hite American posing. FUcking pathetic!

It's really hard to grow facial hair. So people just choose not to keep it.

Why is it hard? Does it take too long to grow?

nah it's pretty much genetics bro, I've heard that native Mexicans are also like that? must be those Asian genes or soemething

>I've heard that native Mexicans are also like that?
Yeah, they're pretty smooth, at most they have mustaches sometimes
>that pic
Would you like to have a beard?

The only asian dude I know started growing beard at age 14. Op wtf?

Do you feel a feeling of cleanliness on a mustache?
Really?
Watch closely!

its more to do with social norms than a total lack of ability to grow hair
though some guys can't grow much hair
beards are seen as "dirty" or "gay"

They're cute together.

Scandinavians are super hairy but their hair is all very light coloured

Why are beards considered gay? Kek

Yeah, Mexicans that have dominant native genes get either really shit facial hair or none at all, while those with dominant European genes can grow a beard easily.

Inb4 muh white Mexicans. No I'm not trying to go there.