Whos bright idea was it to base the one movie that can make or break a ressurgance in warner bros animated films...

Whos bright idea was it to base the one movie that can make or break a ressurgance in warner bros animated films, to be based around the outdated myth about babies being deliverd by storks as a way for parents to avoid talking about sex to their kids?

International money. This "outdated myth "is told in some way/shape/form all around the world.

Get used to films that keep international audiences in mind.

why is donald trump a green parrot?

>This "outdated myth "is told in some way/shape/form all around the world.
Your kidding, right? I thought the stork thing was purely an american invention.

Will this movie flop? In one way i hope so cuz it looks really shitty, but in another way i hope it doesnt so warners animation makes more movies.

>that baby

I'M GOING FOR THE TOGA STEAL

Why did you post the femenazi from overwatch?

Yeah, and American myths are basically cultural STDs.

The redhead is cute

She's pretty much not a feminazi, she'd literally kill feminazi. She's based off of the old "comrade" stereotype who loves mother russia. And i guess user posted it cuz the baby looks like her b'cuz of the pink hair.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over this $462,000,000 total gross.

That couple.
>Father has blue eyes.
>Mother has blue eyes.
>Kid has brown eyes.

There's another bird name that comes to mind.

yes indeed
having the same voice as Ms. Baker and Mary from Clarence sold me on this flick

I don't get it, I thought Sup Forums literally loved every shitty looking animated movie as long as it was aimed at children.

That's pathetic compared to Pixar, Illumination or Dreamworks films.

So she's just another aspect Overwatch ripped off of TF2 and slapped boobs on? Lovely.

Are you stupid? Do you lack reading comprehension?

As much as I enjoy most of their movies, I'd be happy for it to go under so they never make one of those shitty lego movies again.

There's only been one theatrical Lego movie out so far, and it was good. And I have no idea what other Warner animated movies you're referring to about enjoying, Mask of the Phantasm and Iron Giant are the only good ones and they came out like two decades ago

The only thing I truly hate from the trailers I've seen is that pigeon guy. the Way he talks and the purpose he serves, he's a shit character already.

>Get used to films that keep international audiences in mind.
I hate this shit. Fuck you, China.

Lego movies are great you fucking spastic.

>outdated myth
It's always been a joke answer to "Where do babies comes from?"

The way you phrase it sounds like people believed it at one poi t in history.

>mfw I just now realized that's where the term came from