Invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan - white people
Jim Crow Laws - White People
KKK - White people
Apartheid in South Africa - White people
Color Bars in Britian from 1948-1965 - White people
Australia's white only immigration policy from 1901 till 1970's - White people
White people invented Concentration Camps
The class system and Capitalism was invented by white people

White people are guilty of crimes against humanity; they are responsible for the destruction of every culture on Earth; they are by far the most racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic people on Earth; it reminds me of a beautiful little poem my teacher read to the class -

White people are like white bread and white rice, when the early modern humans left Africa and migrated to Europe the sun bleached their skin thus removing the goodness like when you bleach brown rice, it becomes white and all the goodness is gone.

cry me a river, nigger

obviously they're fucking evil just wait until you read the butthurt itt

Sure ignore all the horrible shit the other races have done. Too bad if you compare, whites have done less bad and more good than any other race. So fuck yourself, nigger.

Invented everytHing - white people.

Cherry picking: the thread

White people freed the slaves that black Africans sold to them. Shill harder.

>So fuck yourself, nigger.

I'm white you inbred cumskin.

>IRA - White people

Why the need to include this irrelevant shit?

>white people invented concentration camps

And just about everything else.

You're welcome, you ungrateful subhuman filth

Requesting the screencap about not fucking with white people

Then quit being such a nigger about whites being better

On the contrary, whites are the only race naturally compassionate.
Ended Slavery - Whites
Accepted "Refugees" - Whites
Built Schools, Roads, and other things in Africa - Whites
Formed the most tolerant societies the world has ever seen - Whites
Forgiven Jews, Muslims, and other enemies for the crimes they've committed against us -Whites
Rebuilt entire countries after a world war -Whites
Highest standard of living in Africa - White dominated countries
Granted women full rights -Whites
Democracy - Whites
Indeed, it is our pathological altruism that is abused by other petty races. But the world can only be at peace and perfect when the benevolent whites are in charge.

Enslavement of niggers - white people
Emancipation of niggers - also white people

White people traditionally only kill the trouble makers and don't just murder innocent women and children as painfully as possible like Muslims do.

Yes, we're evil, but we're the fucking best so we can be. If any other race was even close to as intelligent and competent as we are then we wouldn't be the dominant force we are today.

Though chinks are going to take our spot from us at the current rate of things.

>enslavement of niggers - white people

Mansa Musa was not a white man my friend.

Also, slavery at its peak in North America never exceeded 3%. Only the ultra rich ever owned slaves.

no

Chinks got a better record of killing and rape.
Genghis Khan is responsible for killing over 40 million people (10% of the worlds population at the time). He rapes so many people like 1 in 5 people on the planet are his descendant now.

Mao was responsible for the deaths of an estimated 40 to 70 million people. Dude indirectly killed so many people they lost fucking count.

Every race had their evil past, now its just move forward and recognize that those evil things helped to build the future we live nowadays, feeling guilty of what your ancestors did is just pointless and pure self hate.

Why is people ignoring this?

Even Mexico's best leader was an european white

Genocide - pretty much every people have dabbled in genocide, just ask the Armenians

World War I - Ottoman Empire war with Italy, plus the The Agadir Crisis played into the conflict that broke out shortly afterwards.

World War II - Uhm, Japs.

Atomic Bombing - Jews created the atomic bomb (thankfully or we'd all be Japs)

IRA - terrorist group, what country has not had a terrorist group in it's history (Canada had a group setting off car bombs in Quebec on a weekly basis in the 1970s)

Race hate crimes - White crimes nothing compared to genocide of Tutsis and Hutu and whatever other tribes in Africa that genocide each other

Invasions of Iraq/Afghanistan - everybody on earth has tried/succeeded in invading those countries also Iran.

Jim Crow Laws - Blacks want segregation anyway

KKK - Democrat Party

Apartheid - South Africa is now a shithole

Color Bars - who cares

Australia - smart immigration policy, better than letting boat people in from Sri Lanka

Concentration Camps - no white people did not invent this. See Chinese Imperial Empire

Class system - See Chinese Imperial and Mongol Empire, see Ancient Egypt.

blah blah white people muh bad n sheeit white people are no worse than any other group