Why are you hating on these "sheboons" who won the gold fucking medal at the olympics...

Why are you hating on these "sheboons" who won the gold fucking medal at the olympics. I mean if you want to hate niggers for looting, killing and not making anything of themselves. But why would you hate them for working hard, achieving their goals, and most of all winning gold medals for the greatest country on earth and putting these Eurofagets in their place. If you're a EUfag I can understand the butthurt but if you are an American and you are hating on them then you are a disgrace. Get the FUCK out.

>hurrr SJWs are rigging the Olympics to elect Hillary!

Please explain to me how SJWs rigged the 10000m dash so an Ethiopian would break the world record?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjWPZBdXOlw
blackfounders.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi satan. You need to work on your sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjWPZBdXOlw

How can you hate her? all she's done to you is WIN for your country. Sure she looks like an orc-child but she does sick loopty-loops in the air. She made USA #1 where's the problem?

silly nigger thinks its food

probably confused it with a dirt cookie.

Your pretentiousness is unbecoming of such a powerful being, devil.

SO THE FUCK WHAT IT'S HERS! SHE WON IT!

what the fuck are you even talking about?

She did have a Romanian coach who probably kept her food hostage until she won.

Because deep down most of Sup Forums are just utter losers, neets, underachievers that have burner their neurons so bad browsing the same old 5 chans, forums and blogs they can't even go through a book.

There is literally nothing worse for them than a "nigger" doing something, since the Whole Entire Point of racism is for them to finally have something to feel superior over (with no effort or work required).

Essentially a Sup Forums loser feels much more comfortable watching "niggers" loot on tv, than, say, anyone from here: blackfounders.com/ and thus, it utterly dismays them to be reminded of such a thing.

Well now theyre just niggers with one legitimately earned object to pawn.

Also fuck off for thinking anyone gives a shit abt olympics.

>what the fuck are you even talking about?
Don't try to act cute.

>Obvious shit tier UK bait
Most intelligent Sup Forums posters from the US are okay with a devoted athlete bring us the gold again.
This is a based american black girl and not Laquanda exploiting for dem gibs.

Why are UK fags so cucked these days?

That's a loss for my country.

OP, don't be fooled.

Sup Forums has a vast population of neets that get jealous in any instance of a superior minority (superior to them).

Especially the dumb Europoors, they hate it when a nigger (she's not a nigger) kicks their asses at something.

Don't post stuff like this on Sup Forums, the low iq denizens of this place do not approve. Keep it to yourself, and feel assured that the majority of Sup Forumssters have similar mindsets. The silent majority loves to watch as the minority rambles.

>Muh white genocide!
>muh muh white supremacy!
>muh online iq test!
>mu.. muh PURITY

Easy entertainment, tis' why I come here.

This.

>worked all her life for gymnastics
>have gone through more trial and tribulation than 99% of Sup Forums to get the the olympics
>Sup Forumsturd white supremacists degrade her because she is black even though she won GOLD for her country
>2 days later these same people will go on stormfront about how because the US has the most olympic medals they are the greatest country

Racists and the so called "race realists" are the most pathetic bunch of people on earth. Never mind shaming other people for being "black" even though they have accomplished getting GOLD at the olympics they want to ride of the glory of other people (white) because they have nothing else in their lives to be proud of other than the lack of melanin in their skin.

>10000m dash
>6 miles
>dash

What did you say about me you little bitch?

because they are pandering and just trying to appease the apes because of white guilt, and because they are all cucks

What the fuck is up with that bitches eye makeup jesus man

She looks like a fucking half fish half orc. Plus it is trying to eat metal. Not human.

I've been admiring Simone Biles so hard. Absolutely amazing athlete. She makes me proud that my country raised her.

I don't frequently post here but I do read every now and then, I think out of morbid curiosity. I frequently wonder what percentage of people on this board are joking...

>projecting this hard.