I may meet Le Weedman

Hey Sup Forums

So I just read in our paper that there is a chance Le Weedman may be stopping in my home town for a BBQ on the 16th.

ngnews.ca/News/Local/2016-08-12/article-4613953/Trudeaus-trip-to-Atlantic-Canada-could-include-Pictou-County/1

I am taking suggestions of what I should say to Mr. Trudeau on behalf of Sup Forums and the internet, as I will be going to this BBQ.

Come on guys I need your best suggestions this is legit.

I'm going to take a day off and everything to drive down there and finally meet the Weedfella.

Holy fuck I give you guys the chance to troll this fucking guy and the shills slide the shit out of my thread.

Lather your palm in maple syrup and give him a handshake

Call him cuckeau

Just spit on his shoes and say a bug landed in your mouth and you're real sorey desu

Or manage to spill BBQ sauce on him on (((accident))) and then as he's cleaning it up, joke to him that if he cleans it off, the BBQ sauce wins

Ask him what he thinks of Sharia

>convert to islam
>hold him at dickpoint and tell him if he doesnt give you a cabinet position and your wife every sunday you will be islamophobic
>get into cabinet
>push for sharia in canda
>allah ackbar some burgers, start war
>US annexxes canada and makes ir great again

this is the only acceptable course of action

"If you kill your enemies they win"

This

oh please this, I would love to read headlines about it

bump

Talk to him about how muslims have a history of executing women and fags. Say that you are worried about it, but really come from the heart. Le weedman seems to wear his heart on his sleeve so if you play at his emotions you may plant a seed of doubt of islam in his head.

If you are too autistic to appear sincere then just convince being a cuckold is a good thing in an attempt to make him say it at some stage.

Do this, OP.

PLEASE.

Grow a beard and stab him

Let's write a spoken letter to DUDE WEED, I'll start: Dear

Sincerely,

DUDE

WEED

Print out a pic of "If you kill them, they win" and have him sign it.

Stab him

Go samurai on him, say you're doing it for you Waifu.

Ask him why the government runs a carbon tax, and taxes the carbon tax on top of it, and how he thinks collecting more money will help the environment

Take one for the team. Stab him. You would be a hero of Sup Forums for all eternity.

this

Run into him screaming shrilly with your arms flailing about. Make sure someone is recording it.

Kiss him. Make love to his beautiful mouth and make sure there are cameras catching every single angle.

ASK HIM WHAT IS THE CURRENT YEAR.

This

This, then puke on him, blame your mental disabilities/illness and you'll get off scott free with anything

Bro I saw the weedman yesterday
Today I'm high. I assume correlation. You all faggots don't even smoke weed.

>reported
CSIS is paying you a visit soon.

This. As a Canadian you must.

kek fuckin do it
get someone to record

>Runs at weed man
>Get shot by his goons

Do it OP

>as he's cleaning it up, joke to him that if he cleans it off, the BBQ sauce wins
kek

This is crazy enough to work

Fucking this. It is your duty as a citizen of the Dominion of Canada

I think OP is dead m8s

Tell him you appreciate him. Maximum overhomo.

Assassinate Trudeau to Make Canada Great Again

Ask him how well those African fire fighters worked out. Or even why he decided against Russian or American assistance and let forests burn to the ground instead.

Black backgrounds require pastel gel ink. Trudeau is literally a teenage girl and probably has a dozen of them in his Trapper Keeper, but bring one just to be safe.

Run out to him with a gun and shout IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN, then blow your brains out all over him.