youtube.com/watch?v=Y4s7zlyFj0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WE

WEREN'T

WUZ

WE

How does it feel that niggers are literally appropriating your culture?

WE

Thank the kikes that stole his company

To be fair it's probably better than Muslims destroying it

>his culture
>an Arab mudshit

try again Jamal

SLAVES

He's probably busy trying to avoid getting sent to one of Sisi's black sites

Didn't Egyptian pharaohs were greek/roman?

History is irrelevant. The people that would care that blacks didn't have dark skin are all dead. It's more important now that blacks identify with an actual civilization and find an actual cultural identity. Black people identifying with Egyptian civilization is a good thing and we should encourage it.

Why do blacks have such a inferiority complex?

Kek

Holy shit slowpoke as fuck.

WE

We would be lying if we didn't let it be known that the pharaohs were actually Greek.

>Melanin
>Melon

It all makes sense now

They weren't black. They were just depicted the same way as our modern day Palestinians, which is what Jews and Egyptians would have looked like back then

its not like they have any civilization of their own to be proud of.

dark skinned but not negroid features, dumbs nogs

He need to go back to irak, Egypt is black men land

We Wuz Kangs!

Roman noses.

LOL No

youtube.com/watch?v=sI80IG7A2Qg

>Then the Lord said, “Put your hand inside your cloak.” So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous—it had become as white as snow.

BTFO

Alexander the Great conquered Egypt and his general Ptolemy set up a greek dynasty which lasted several hundred years until Egypt became a Roman province.

What is with beaners and their nigger worship? Every post by you guys is about how great and beautiful black men are.

Starting to think Mexican men are coal burners lmao.

You know what leprosy is right? Fucking hotep niggas

Lol thx for post there Israel

>Happy that their race is portrayed as genocidal tyrants that have their children killed by God for their sins

.h

"Leprous" was just a word they used to describe a number of skin diseases, including vitiligo.

Ooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Vvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I wish your picture was the theme piece for the new Grand Theft Auto.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET

Basketball Americans were brought to America from West Africa, but they think by saying that Egyptians were black, that means all blacks were Egyptians. They're truly retarded because Africa doesn't entirely belongs to blacks, North Africa is basically an extension of the Middle East, and besides there are thousands of black tribes that all hate each other, so blacks in Africa are not united in any sense. Some black from Zimbabwe can't claim the accomplishments of a Nigerian.

(((DISNEY))) SHOULD MAKE ONE WITH A BLACK MOSES

delete this

>american speaking on behalf of someone else

you never change do you burger?

Looks like a masculine Obama.

HOL UP

Modern Egyptians are genetically very close to ancient egyptians.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4s7zlyFj0o

>mfw when somalis and Swedes are the same race

Only the Christian Egyptians.

I actually want the Egyptians to be black, so we can turn the nig nogs against the Jews.

Christian Egyptians and Muslim Egyptians are literally the same genetics. They look exactly the same. You wouldn't be able to tell unless they told you.

Egypt remained majority christian under Islamic rule. The reason it become muslim was because of conversion not mass marriage with arabs.

We wuz semites and shit.

wtf I hate Disney now

Tell blacks that they where Egyptian than pull out the slave card and take about how the egyptians enslaved jews

Nice pseudo-science.

Is this considered /x/ material?

Historically the enslavement of jews and exodus never occurred.

Are there any stories of Jewish persecution that actually happened?

DAS RITE

implying that niggers wouldn't destroy it.

>Christian Egyptians and Muslim Egyptians are literally the same genetics.
No the Coptics are unique because they have protected their genes.

lolwut

It doesn't matter. Genetically they are the same. They literally look the same. Egypt becoming Muslim was almost completely due to conversion not marriage.

The genetic distinction in Egypt is between Northern and Southern Egyptians. Not muslim and coptic.

WE WUZ KANGS

>Genetically they are the same
Peer-reviewed source?

He's right. They obviously differ from ancient egyptians but copts are much more genetically similar when compared to muslim egyptians.
>Genetically they are the same.
Copts are distinguishable from muslims egyptians.

WE

>tfw unambiguously white but have an Egyptian parent and will always be more Egyptian than these niggers ever will be.

Wuz being the keyword there. Yeah...

>Whiteness is sin
>White people are the children of Satan?!?
>Only God can cure the whites and bring them back to their Heavenly black form!!

wtf i hate white people now! i want my wife to marry a black man so my kids can be pure!

why cant they understand, that shit was black people?

i heard them say that we wasnt even there
nigga let me make it clear
we were the ones

Fucking mongolians, man

related

We Wuz is going to be the new history, they aren't giving up on this ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

The most scientists have found is minor differences between the groups. Genetically they are for all intents and purposes identical. Also the differences they found were mostly in Sudanese copts of Egyptian ancestry.

It actually seems to be the case that Copts have slightly more African DNA than Muslim Egyptian. Although the amount is negligible.

>Egyptians are black in this movie
>They're ignorant prideful lying slavers who broke their oaths with the Israelites before God himself eventually smites them in the water

Eh, it could be worse. Also great music.

Wtf is this flag
Are you an alien

Why do these people have no FUCKING foreheads?
Is this zika propaganda?

> when you'll never have a sexy black pharoahess like nefertiti to suck the tities of

Why even live desu.

I'll concede that I was wrong. Now I don't know what to feel about arab scum. I guess I can still hate them since their Pharaohs were European, so technically they have yet to achieve civilization.

>Take a frame where they are in the shade
>KANGZ

>flag unknown

KANGZ

dont ruin it you toilet seat complexion individual

>appropriating your culture
Ancient Egyptians were niggers, not white

Arabs achieved pretty thriving civilization. Umayyed, Abbasid, etc. The Arabs although they didn't inter-mary with the egyptians that much still ruled over it.

Also Pharoahs and Egyptians aren't European. They are their own distinct genetic group. Which is a mixture of mostly European, Arab/Semetic, and African.

The people who most closely resemble the Ancient Egyptians are modern East African people. The Ancient Egyptians themselves claimed their ancestors came from the Land of the Punt, which is in northern Somalia.

Egyptians are literally the longest lasting culture on the planet

cant even open the gif of that flag

I SEND THE SWARM I SEND THE HORDE THUS SAID THE LORD

The problem is when blacks start to justify their current behavior by saying they are literal royalty that is being oppressed by the evil white man

I'm pretty sure the flag is Andorra.

It's questionable how "Greek" (really Macedonia) Cleopatra was. The Ptolemaic Dynasty has generations between Ptolemy and Cleopatra. Somethin like 400 years. Miss Cleo's ancestors probably didn't bread with only pure white Aryan phenotypes, because for political reasons there were probably multiracial ancestries. Cleopatra was probably some combination of Greek, Middle Eastern, and African. She wasn't black, but probably some type of brown.

That isn't real. This is supposed to be from the movie "The Prince of Egypt" and the king/queen are arab.

Pic related is fake, which makes it even funnier because some dindu probably edited it to put in a nigger king and queen.

Britain is based off that concept.

Fucking inbred idiots.

They were sand niggers. NOT sub-sahara africans like the niggers in america.
Its like if asains claimed to be british

Well, same subspecies, sure. Also read the fucking heading you faggot. This was about 14kya
>pseudo-science
Lolno. Just a bit out dated but it gives you a general idea.
Mongoloid =/= Mongolian

Lmao I'm 90% sure that picture is darkened. Yeah they're pretty brown in the movie as I recall but not that dark.

A nigger is a nigger

Shield your eyes jewfriend!