How the fuck is one country so innocent...

How the fuck is one country so innocent? Have they every done anything that could even be construed as anything but good (unless they were forced to by evil oppressors, of course)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know it's hard for an an*Lo like you to understand, but there exists this concept called "not being evil."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Poland literally made Mary the Queen of Poland centuries ago. Jesus is also the king. Don't ask me how that works tho...

I have seen the same thread yesterday
Curious ineed

Bad b8, Charles.

How did polish people filling in Silesia and west Pomerania work out?
It must have been fucking empty there for a while with all the germans gone.

>Poland literally made Mary the Queen of Poland centuries ago
Teutonic influence.
Silesia was always Polish, despite g*Rmanoid memes.

Polish death camps

well, we did this one thing to russia back in the XVII century and they still hate us...;(

Better pic. It seems to trigger an inner butthurt of Ruskies for some reason ;)

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Prince Polo awaits you.

So the Jews have infiltrated Iceland

>some reason

they wouldn't if it was germans but polacks?!

russkie mindset i guess

>implying their nobility gave a fuck
They were ready to accept our king's heir as their new tzar if he only accepted Orthodox faith, but of course our king was too autistic to accept the offer. I can't even count the number of times blind dedication to cucktholicism fucked over our national interests. Just like with Swedes and Protestantism. We could've had a Union instead of a Deluge, and it would be fucking MASSIVE.

Because Germans have been allied with Russia in some points of history and there was cultural exchange between them, while poles wanted to destroy the Russian orthodox identity completely(they partially did, look at the cancerous ukrainians and catholic belarussians)

Poland is a violent rapist

They supported Hitler in the Munich agreement because they wanted to steal some Czech lands as well

Wrong, they wouldn't hate germans this much if they were the ones to take the moscow back then in 1600's as they hate us now for actually taking it

We arent innocent

you started it so we had to save both czech and polish ppl and land from them ebil hitler nazis

the only worth rivals in the same league for ruskies were polacks

germans didn't have any rivals among their g*Rmanoid monkey brothers so they looked outside

that's why there is so much shit between ruskies and polacks. g*Rmanoid involvement.

oh, this is true

The butthurt is not really just from you taking over the city, but the fact your army was so fucking brutal about it.

Converting to Orthodoxy would be cool. Imagine the power united slav Empire would be. You're better off for not converting to pr*testantism, especially Swedish version of it. Fuckin' look at them now.

we sacked Kievan Rus in 1018 and Saxonia in 1028, also attacked Moldavia to gain access to Black Sea in 1387 and during 12th century conquest of Pommerania Pommeranians suffered pretty heavy casualties

speaking of Pommerania once they became part of Kingdom of Poland (again) prince Racibor burned Kungahälla and according to Snorri Sturluson killed many people and took slaves

after middle ages there really wasn't much though

That was to prove Poles worthy of a Union with Russia (and Lithuania) which they promptly proposed after reaching Moscow. The Russians happily paid tribute to the Mongols, I don't see why this is seen as bad.

It could've been ebin desu.

Why did you kill so many cute, fluffy dogs?

i think it's both

yet 400 years is a bit too long for any butthurt-even the romans forgot about the first galic invasion after 400 years

how was the polish army ''brutal''? Lmao they didn't even murder civilians

Also you attacked our Radiostation!!!

lol, i've seen it today, it's zo nice :3

..and wooden

>I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood.
>If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland.
>She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right.
>Gilbert K. Chesterton

we are Gondor

Land that was lost when the Czechoslovaks invaded (and prevented Hungarian reinforcements) during the Polish Soviet and Ukrainians wars. Poland only took what was lost.

And said Poland: "Whoever comes to me, will be free and equal, because I am FREEDOM."

>but the fact your army was so fucking brutal about it.
No it wasn't, the Moscow gates were literally opened for the PLC army after the Battle of Klushino. Majority of the Russian boyars voted for and accepted Sigismunds III's, king of Poland-Lithuania, son to be enthroned as tsar if he converted to Orthodoxy. Their majority support was lost when Sigismund changed his mind and decided to take the throne for himself without converting to Orthodoxy and that caused the later rebellion in the city.

Chinese:
>Let's make people learn a separate character for every word so that they can't even properly read a newspaper until adulthood.

English:
>Let's not spell anything remotely as it's pronounced, to the point where you might as well learn a separate character for every word.

French:
>Let's spell things close to how they're pronounced, but then pronounce them like we just got our wisdom teeth pulled.

Russian:
>Let's have 10 vowels but pronounce them all as the schwa.

Hebrew:
>Let's have 6 sets of duplicate consonants but no vowels.

Arabic:
>Let's just randomly scribble shit and pretend it means something.

Hindi:
>Are 3 D sounds too many? Fuck it, let's add one more.

Tibetan:
>"grags" is pronounced "ta"

Japanese:
>Kana.
"hey, this isn't so bad"
>No spaces.
"uhhhh...i'll get used to it"
>Kanji
"uhhhhhhh"
>Multiple readings
"uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
>Compound words
*dangles from noose*

Korean:
>Can't we all just get along?

Nauran.

>Poland only took what was lost.
:^)

Fuck off home Pawel

This is probably the most awful reply I've seen on this board, ever

One digit IQ

>Russian:
>>Let's have 10 vowels but pronounce them all as the schwa.
That's just inaccurate
Russian is not english

These fuckers tried to subjugate Moldova a bunch of times.

So?
It wasn't like the Turkish occupation when they banned the printing press and taxed christian more heavily so who cares?

You can't try to conquer people then play the victim when others do the same to you.

Those were different times though

they killed a lot of jews and tried to blame it on germans and communists.

they're also in the middle of passing legislation that makes it illegal to state the fact that poles murdered jews during and after WWII

>implying Russians hate Poles and remember what happened 400 years ago

t. Lech

not ''tried'' but succeeded

so what? Moldova is a non country

this
Poles and Russians are bros now, together we will exterminate g*rmanoids

The SLAV man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his yellow skin. This yellow skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of east asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The yellow skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The SLAV man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The SLAV penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the SLAV man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent asian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the SLAV man impregnates.

In total, the SLAV man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the SLAV man is the epitome of masculinity.

>not ''tried'' but succeeded
Yes but you also failed a bunch of times.
>Moldova is a non country
Moldova is Romania.

>Moldova is Romania.
exactly

They have outlawed freedom of speech
You can go to prison in Poland just for saying "Polish death camps"

>Kungahälla
KANGHALLA