Is there a bigger shipping war in comics?

Is there a bigger shipping war in comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/08/02/tim-seeley-on-putting-dick-grayson-back-in-nightwings-blue-for-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off, shippers

Sure but most of them don't have shippers as obnoxious as those

Also
>Starfire as tall as Babs
no

is there even a shipping war about Babs vs. Kori? I usually see people have preferences but I've never seen anybody really argue over it

Babs is fucking Bruce in theaters and Starfire is fucking Roy in comics. Who cares about any of these romances at this point?

batman, superman, wonder woman
cyclops, jean. emma frost
cyclops, wolverine, jean

Like are you actually asking or are you just autistic?

>Babs is fucking Bruce in theaters
and everyone agreed that it was retarded

>Starfire is fucking Roy in comics
everything from rhato has been retconned out

it's more people joking about a shipping war than anything else

the real heated ones are

Marv Wolfman set up Dick wth Starfire in earlier 80's before Chuck Dixon started to set up Dick with Barbara in late 90's due to the cartoons.

Since Wolfman was the better writer i give this one to Starfire.

>batman, superman, wonder woman

No matter which side win, we all lose.

>cyclops, jean. emma frost

That's just the three being shitty people and cheating on each other. Remember that Jean tried to seduce Wolverine and even he knew how awful that whole mess was?

>cyclops, wolverine, jean

That' was just Wolverine being a creepy ass.

>batman, superman, wonder woman
Trinity shipping is cancer

There's no war, everyone knows Dickfire is superior but won't happen anymore because of Bateditorial

>everything from rhato has been retconned out
No it hasn't it.

Dick and Babs got set up when Dick moved back to the Batman editorial when they launched his solo Nightwing book. Before then he wasn't under Batman editorial.

Peter, MJ, Gwen

Dick and Starfire is just as awful as Dick and Babs. Both are shit.

Roy is back to being a former heroin addict, and is no longer a man-child who needs Jason to hold his hand everywhere

Starfire remembers Dick, but hasn't acknowledged anything having to do with the Outlaws

Jason's having daddy issues with Bruce again, but that's also because Lobdell doesn't remember his own canon

>Batman

Catwoman vs Dying alone

>Superman

N52 Lois Lane vs Literally anyone else

>Spider-Man

Mary Jane vs Gwen Stacy vs Black Cat vs the infinite other autistic ships Spidercucks have

>Jean Grey

Cyke vs Wolverine

>Cyke

Jean vs Emma

>Hank Pym

Janet vs Tigra vs Anyone else

But even so, none of these characters' fanbases (except Spider-Man's) have ship wars with ANYWHERE NEAR as much regularity as Dickfags.

>Catwoman vs Dying alone

Catwoman vs Talia used to be a thing before Morrison made her go full evil

X-23 and Cyclops or Angel

or Wingbat

why do they have lines on their legs? are they robots or living dolls or something?

stockings

this is literaally my first day in /c/ and I have never heard of shipping before. . . Ships? Shippers? I don't even know what to call them in different context. Please enlighten.

Also before Winick had her casually fucking her employees. And also before Winick had her fuck Jason Todd.

That ship was sunk a long time ago.

"Shipping" is when fans want certain characters to pair off with each other.

Grant did such a number on Talia that people tend to forget the awful stuff Judd did to her.

jotaro, kakyoin, holly

It's not really a Sup Forums specific term, probably came from Star Trek fandom like everything else

>War

Th war was over a long time ago user

Better question, is there some girl in the universe that doesn't lust over Dick's ass?

Don't forget Jason having his Pre-52 origin bacl again.

DIcknighter > both

Pleabians the lot of you

He turned down his wedding with Barbara not long after.

>Jason having his Pre-52 origin bacl again

Thank Christ the nu52 origin was just retarted. Stealing meds form Leslie? That was awful.

Which furthers my point

I liked it

We all know who Dick is meant for

You know? I think Barbara was projecting a bit there.

Dick never called himself Batboy.

Theres so much wrong with these panels.

>Dick reaches for her with his right arm
>Throws her with his left arm
>Throws a 100-something-pound Helena straight up with one arm
>She somehow stay upright during that maneuver or does a flip?
>Then He climbs onto the roof himself in the totally normal fashion
>Not shown is him awkwardly forcing himself unto the ladder rungs Helena is standing
>She hangs in the air supported by nothing but Dick's one hands on her ribs and her grip on his face
>Dick is hanging on by his one arm alone
>Helena has also clearly broken her foot

I know he's a son of Batman and all but damn does Greyson have fucking Anchor Arms.

Meant these panels

would have been a 12/10 issue with decent art, sadly 10/10 will have to do

Why don't they just kiss each other.

Raven beast boy terra robin

We all know

I think you mean Beast Boy - Terra - Slade the pedophile.

>STILL no Tiger
>STILL no Raptor

Are you retarded? No one actually takes Dickbabs vs DickFire ship wars seriously

Batwoman

Seeley ships it. He had a recent interview where he talks about how much he liked New 52 Helena

>Seeley ships it.

I'm pretty sure Seeley has said he ships Dickbabs.

>Catwoman vs Dying alone
>not joker

disgusting. bruce deserves better than a slut like dick.

No he doesn't.

comicbook.com/2016/08/02/tim-seeley-on-putting-dick-grayson-back-in-nightwings-blue-for-/

>I really liked what you guys did with Helena during the Grayson series. It was just one of those bits that, when I first saw the Rebirth stuff, and she was nowhere to be seen in promotional art, I was like, "man, I hope that character doesn't just fade back into oblivion because Grayson is over."

Seeley:

>She is my favorite part that we put into Grayson, for sure. Having the ladies pick her up and use her in Birds of Prey and use that iteration of her, combined with the old school super hero idea is so cool. I think they're doing some awesome stuff with it.

>It just seemed like it would be a waste not to use that relationship. It was interesting, there's a lot of tension to it. It was a different version of their relationship than what we had seen in the past years, and I thought, We'll definitely come back to that as one of Dick's allies slash frenemies slash love interest and mine that for more great story stuff.

Harleybowl

Joker vs Ivy

Dick/Starfire was God Tier in the Cartoon though

not if it's Batman/Superman

That's World's Finest shipping not Trinity shipping, totally different.