Merchants BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT. By Iceland :D

theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1461266/iceland-bill-proposed-to-outlaw-bris-milah.html

jpost.com/Diaspora/Bill-to-ban-circumcision-introduced-in-Icelands-parliament-540503

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5079596,00.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The people of Iceland are based. We look up to you, brothers.

w-we'll have a carp war rematch one of these days

Good for you!

Why is Iceland getting so out of hand ?

>Why is Iceland getting so out of hand ?

Whose hand?

Thanks bro

The nose knows

>all the people in the comments screaming about muh religious freedom
why do kikes love to mutilate their babies?

I think the big question here is what sort of society allows ritualized child mutilation? it's sick.

Well done, i hope other countries follow this example.

>tfw this will never happen elsewhere because of religious retards

Are there that many jews in Iceland that they need to create special laws for them?
Here any anti-smetic laws would be weird sense we got so very few jews, not even 0,01% of the population. Most people couldn't even tell you a jewish steriotype beacuse they never met or even seen a jew.

>Are there that many jews in Iceland that they need to create special laws for them?

In 2017, some 100-150 Jews were living in Iceland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iceland

Finally.

Please Icelandic elves, become our treeless overlords.

That's really not lot, so how did it came to the public attencion? Do Icelanders really care that much about public affairs?
Don't get me wrong I support that law 100% but I can't imagin something like that happening here sense people don't even know it happens.

Iceniggers have more anglo blood than scandi.

It’s probably targeted at Muslims, Jews are just collateral damage. The whole thing is retarded imo.

Oh, didn't know mudies had ritual circumcisions too. The more you know.

I envy your size and isolation. You actually have some power as citizens.

It's actually targeted at saving children from having their bodies mutilated before they are old enough to give consent

>Iceland has no official rabbi. The Chief Rabbi of (((Denmark))) Yair Melchior and the Rabbi of Oslo, Yoav Melchior are leading the campaign.

Danejews are at it again!!

sandniggers even circumcise their females