DC Rebirth Wave 2

What are you guys hoping for with the next set of Rebirth books?

Personally I'm hoping for JSA, Metal Men, Blue and Gold and Shazam!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nq3Ls6kzeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doom Patrol
Original Freedom Fighters
Original JSA

hoping for this dick nigga

Doom Patrol is back, its part of Young Animal. It looks weird as fuck and I'm excited

>Blue and Gold

Blue Beetles are getting a book to themselves, but I really want to see a book following up on Booster Gold and Rip Hunter.

You think they would be freaking out the most about what's going on with Rebirth, but we haven't seen them at all since Convergence, I don't think.

I want:
Shazam
JSA (depends on roster)
Super Sons with Chris Burnham
The Atom
New Gods (Hickman maybe?)
Kamandi Challenge

>Kamandi Challenge

Have we heard anything more about this?

I'm hype for all the rumors. JSA, LoSH, Atom, Shazam.

Would like another attempt at an Amethyst book too.

Yeah, that would be cool. I just want Ted to get back into the costume, and I've no idea if he will in his own book. I also just want some more JLI style fun. I don't think they're very willing to follow up on convergence stuff as it was a massive shit show, but then again they did use post-crisis Superman and Parallax Hal, so maybe they should follow it up

Well I mean pre-Flashpoint Booster became the new Waverider that's something I'd like to see followed up on more.

>Doom Patrol is back
>And it's weird as fuck
I can't be more happy
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nq3Ls6kzeE

Let's hope they do. What ever came of Parallax Hal?

He started sperging out about muh coast city, confronted Regular Hal, Regular Hal accidentally turned into a construct, ParaHal flew off because reasons

The writer (Can't remember his name) studied under Morrison, so that's pretty fucking cool

Oh, I knew he went back to coast city, but I stopped reading after that. I hope they do something with him soon, I like it when old versions of a character interact with themselves

Gerard Way

he in a popular (among teens) band once

>The writer (Can't remember his name)
Gerard Way

Thanks anons

Original JSA
Atom
Shazam
LoSH

Please DC....

Don't quote me on this, but I think I remember Johns saying that these books are planned to come back. Let's hope the cereal king is right

He did, now we can only hope that he follows through on that.

he heavily implied that they are coming

although with DC pushing JLA and Super Shotas back to 2017 I assume we don't see any of thsoe books until 2017 at the earliest either. wonder if they'll announce any of them at NYCC

Dicks, bulges, and butts in a way that doesn't feel like a cocktease. For wally to be less of a shit. better magic characters.

the only issue with believing him is that he gets so excited sometimes that he talks about stuff not truly confirmed yet and then they don't happen

something with Wildstorm seems to be the big NYCC announcement

Yeah, but I can't see them doing the atom, LoS and the JSA I'm the 80 page one shot and not deliver on it, but then again Johns has 101 different loose ends in his books

I'm sure he did in a Rebirth interview as well. Plus it would make sense since virtually all of those series/characters got a few pages in the Rebirth special.

Will he/DC stick to it is another question entirely. They'd be fucking stupid to not follow up and burn all the good will Rebirth has got them so far.

Rise of the Seven Seas never

it helps that all he has to do is arrange for other people to write them rather than writing it himself

I want Rorschach to show up somehow. Might be some shitty retcon, but I still want it.

Apparently Johns said it is coming, but I'll believe it when I see it

>Wanting watchmen to actually crossover outside of Doctor Manhattan

Eww

Well my hope of a Pak/Kuder Captain Marvel comic went up in smoke

>Kuder
>Not Doc Shaner

Blue Beetle.

>Jaime and Ted teamup
>writer from original Jaime run
>Magic
>motherfuking Doctor Fate

It's gonna be great and then get canceled after eight issues

I know, I'm a degenerate. But I can't help but want this.

>wanting fill ins every two issues while Shaner's issues constantly get delayed

I'm looking forward to JSA, The Atom (I hope they give that book to a great artist that goes crazy with it) and Shazam, but all those are pretty much a given according to Johns, so let's get the obvious out of the way.

I would like Vic Sage back as The Question in his classic version, fuck all that mystic mumbo jumbo (it's fucking impossible but I can dream)

Something Booster Gold related, if Rebirth is about re-estabilishing old bonds and friendships, then Ted and Booster can't be missing. Hopefully written by Giffen.

The return of fourth generation characters aka Tim friends: Kon, Bart, etc. This one is pretty much a delusion of mine.