Less then half of births in the US are white

>Less then half of births in the US are white

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/01/15/business/the-1-percent-paint-a-more-nuanced-portrait-of-the-rich.html
lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the US will eventually be majority nonwhite
JUST

It's depressing. I'm ready to jump ship.

I've even considered immigrating to Mad Max land and impregnating your women.

No one gives a shit. White people are tards who want upper middle class lifestyles for year 10 shit heel skills. The boomers have gotten that by stealing from the younger gens. But it's not sustainable in a globalised world. So now you're being out bred by shit skins who come here and are happy to live lower class or lower middle class lives while sticking together with iron clad family values.

So you're fucked and you may as well kill yourselves.

If we removed the word "hispanic" and separated Spaniards from Mestizos. Would that change anything?

less then half your mum's births are white

balkanization when

kek
98% of the invasion is mestizo

Really gives the ol' cranium a workout

this

BREED WHITE AMERICAN FAMILIES, BREED

stop caring about travelling and shit, family is more important

>Faggots on Sup Forums think that the white girls are being impregnated by blacks
>It's actually us Latinos doing it.

Enjoy, the cucking.
The wall will not work if the infection is spreading from the inside

>once the wall is built and we send back all the illegal taconiggers it'll be fixed

I wouldn't call it so soon ameribro

Delete this

its actually a good thing. the whites will separate into their own affluent communities while all the anti-blood mongrels will wallow in filth just like they do everywhere else. then there will be a reconquest.

USA? who gives a shit? its dead.

>tfw no white girls to breed with

the thing is the spics and whatever else there is... they're inferior and know it. they can't leach off the white man for much longer though.

pretty soon things will have to level out. there will be plagues and the white people that choose to be pure will be obviously superior to the brown people.

so the spics can be on their high horse because they are "majority" but so what?

majority niggers. majority inferior mongrels. majority smelly dirty greasy brown people. right? so so what if they are the majority.

it will prove one thing: they are inferior.

so they can have their stinking slums banditos. so what? the whites will band together and just go on being superior like they always do. because there is no changing the facts:

the white gods will always return.

All you have to do to avoid shitskins in the US is stay away from cities. If we nuked all our cities the US may even become over 90% white again.

fuck I read UK and was actually upset for a second before re-reading

So you're happy that the US is going to be majority non-white by 2020?

>still doesn't change the fact that white Americans have an ever diminishing birthrate that's already below replacement level

yeah.

it is personally dangerous to live amidst inferior races.

but in the grand scheme of things they are simply vermon. they are not active players in the history of the world.

when the cleansing comes, which it will as sure as a rain after a drought, the whites will simply fluorish again.

its just the law of nature.

the dumb mongrels cheer they are majority, but they are just cheering for their own ruin. they're happy they outnumber the white man so they can kill him?

oooops, no more rich white man to mow the lawn of. ooops

oooops no more welfare check!

oooops no more 3rd rate cops to patrol 10th rate city nigger ghettos.

ooops, no law, no order.

oooops.

law of jungle.

"please white man, please come and enslave me again! save me from myself!" -nigger

I hate america and americans so idc

Even with Trump America is probably kill, I just hope I can go back to Europe through my grandparents and right of return.

>Based Mormons made Utah/Idaho the only states with above-replacement rates for whites

it was majority nonwhite in 1600 or so. and guess what? whites still ruled. because whites always will rule.

Nope, traveling liquor and whores is superior to crying little brats and alimony. The white race is destroying itself, you can't save something from itself so I'm not wasting my time money and energy

t. Not a dumbass

Yes, and I'm glad you and australia are joining us ;)
let's embrace our differences and look forward to a Rich and Diverse™ future

mormonism will eventually be infiltrated and demoralized, its inevitable

>Land that was historically non-white has mostly non-white births

Shocking.

>Land that was historically non-white has mostly non-white births
What does this have to do with anything? You sound like an imbecile.

Focus on preserving your Cro-Magnon descended selves.

We are fucked if we lose this election. Forever 3rd world, forever unclean.

>pic of a "non-White" according to the census

I'd estimate about 40% of Hispanics are White, or close enough that a little White washing race mixing will fix them right up.

The WORST case scenario for the U.S. is we'll end up like Chile or Uruguay - a mostly castizo country with a White minority. Unlike Europe that WILL be blacked as the population of Africa doubles every 15 years from its current billion.

Mostly African births is normal in Africa. Mostly European births is normal in Europe. Mostly non-white births in a non-white land is normal. You can't be this retarded.

>I'd estimate about 40% of Hispanics are White
>has to post a girl who's only partly hispanic
lol you're fucking retarded

we're fucked because people like you have no fucking concept of reality.
>let's lower the iq of a democracy, what could go wrong xD

Every sensible white American is aware and is going to jump ship if a civil war doesn't separate us into two within the next 15 years.

Personally I would head to Switzerland, Eastern Europe or Australia

>40% of Hispanics are White
you've clearly never visited the south west or any major metropolitan

>Mostly non-white births in a non-white land is normal.
Holy shit, you are so fucking stupid. The land itself has no color or obligation to a race, and this goes for all pieces of dirt in the world you fucking mongoloid.
>we should destroy our demographics because some nonwhites stumbled upon this land before we did
Jesus christ.

>Largest white population is disappearing
Litterally who gives a shit, white people suck. My parents came here from Guatemala, but I've got a good job. Once the US turns to shit I'll just move to Oz or Europe

>country that has always had a white majority has mostly non-white births

yes it is shocking. and undesirable for the people who wish for that country to remain a peaceful country.

>50% is still larger than groups of 10% that wont work together

>partly hispanic
She's pure Cuban

but what I find funny is that so what?

if they're inferior then we will always rule over them.

the cities will become ruins and they'll mostly starve to death.

then white man will reconquest.

Australia is 91% white and doesn't take shit from any muslims/extremists.

Plus, you could really live like Mad Max, in an underground salt mining town.

>>Less then half of births in the US are white
I've honestly been thinking about this a lot for several months now, and I just can't imagine anywhere I could go where I wouldn't be hated foreign trash. It is what it is, ya know? We wanna send 'em back, so if I went somewhere, they're just gonna wanna send me back, even if I'm white.

This is my plan but I don't know how much money i should save or what type of work I should try to get in euroland before getting out of this shithole.

>She's pure Cuban
>her mother has English and Scots-Irish ancestry
yeah sounds cuban as fuck

What Americans did they cherry-pick to get these answers?

>muh white hispanics
No

"white people suck"

i used to work with guatemalans. just a bunch of lowlifes. they come here to escape guatemala and if they are lucky they will go back thinking they will live like kings.

but they're monkeys. always have been, always will be.

"white people suck"

as you sit at a computer. every modern convenience is because of the white people you think "suck" so much.

>pure Cuban
>pure
>Cuban
Here, have some more pure cubans

Depressing.

No one there was White, clearly, but about half of them could have White children if they race mixed. Don't see to many White women Latin men combos though, mostly WM/HF.

I'm not a Guatemalan, I'm an American, retard

that isn't true tho we only wanna send nonwhites back. if european whites wanna come here it's fine

I'm thinking it will get real bad, then some time between 2035-2050 the alt-right will pick up speed and we may have some kind of White Renaissance. It will have to get real bad before it gets better.

>guns
So these must be the ones that were already here when we arrived. You know,the ones that killed the earlier tribes?

oh, sorry, I meant "spic", spic.

no. marry me and save me. i can cook and clean. and i can possibly look good in a dress.

Probably regular ones, dude you are in denial. The only type of diversity Americans don't like are Muslims because of their religion and Mexicans because they're illegal. Murritards are totally fine with getting cucked by niggers and pajeets because they're here legally.

>not going to hobbiton

We are super fucked. Even if the jew is named, and aryan superiority is finally recognized, it will be too late.

>t. Dying race
At least You don't have to worry about me for a for the time being, I'm studying in Germany for a few years

> the earlier tribes?
The aboriginal blacks they displaced?

That isn't true though. Whites are pretty stable. It's just that shitskins are far greater.

>tfw one of the hispanics conquering this country
cum skins forever BTFO

My parents are Cuban, though you should remember that it's a nationality, not a race. About a third of us are 100% Spaniard, a third mixed, and a third African. But yeah, after many of the whites left with the rise of communism, it's become a proto-Haitian hellhole.

Reminder that the upper class will remain white

"Only two racial groups make up a greater share of the 1 percent than of the population as a whole: whites, at 82 percent, and Asians, at 7 percent"

nytimes.com/2012/01/15/business/the-1-percent-paint-a-more-nuanced-portrait-of-the-rich.html

We really should just find an area in the US to get redpilled whites to move to an masse. At least this way we can watch each others backs as the rest of the country spirals into chaos.

>whites
lol

Then why do you live in America?

guatemalans are even lower than mexicans. i say that as a half mexican.

> Literally all white countries on the planet are being cucked out of existence.
> Literal genocide of our people across the entire globe
> Lets just post memes and laugh at each other while USA gets Pablo'd and Europe gets Muhammaded
> Lets not do anything about this literal genocide at all, just post gifs and jpg making fun of other countries even though we are all hopelessly fucked

I cannot wait for deaths cold embrace.

studying in germany to be less like yourself?

So South Africa by the time I get in my 50-60's?

This. But it seems as though the push/pull factors aren't strong enough. I think pretty much all of us here are comfy as of now. It'll have to get bad.

Hold up mighty conqueror, you got so uppity that you dropped your fucking food stamps.

>tfw you turn this place into a 3rd world country
Hope perpetually BTFO

Can't speak for that user but it's not like I really had a choice, I'm only a 3rd gen immigrant too so I don't really feel that much of a connection to the US either.

White man here.

Unfortunately due to internet addiction and being 5'8", I am unfit to reproduction, otherwise I would have been more than happy to contribute.

thats what's funny.

it is sad to see europe go under. it really is.

but as for USA? so what? whites will always rule.

it will suck when communism tries to rise up and fails, because lots of whites will be murdered en masse.

but whites will always be the master race as long as they exist. and i doubt they will cease to exist.

Lol face it in 40 years the only whites left in America will be fat old people crying about Muh 1776! Muh great great great grandfather was in the maizefkower! You're going to irrelevant soon so lash out while you can.
No civil engineering

Oh it's much worse than that. I'm pretty positive that the majority of White single mothers with niglet halflings are claiming their children are "White" too.

>obese burger thinking he could even stand up let alone inpregnate a woman in a foreign land

top kek

I born to see USA fall down to left ideologies, sweet irony.

Enjoy the future, americans. Hillary 2016.

You do have a choice, Stay in the USA or bugger off back to what you feel like you belong. If you don't enjoy being in the USA then there's nobody stopping you from leaving.

>Lol face it in 40 years the only whites left in America will be fat old people crying about Muh 1776! Muh great great great grandfather was in the maizefkower! You're going to irrelevant soon so lash out while you can.

once whites are minority usa will be a third world country. everyone knows it. want proof? look at where your ancestors come from.

Just got back from a month long trip in Europe. Already planning on moving to England got a connection via university last semester when I studied abroad.

This was a nice country but it's gone to hell and there's no recovering. Maybe one day I will return with a force of men to reclaim what is ours but until then Europe calls. That's where the war must start.

>caring about your very own people

why is everyone crying. they're idiots. let them pass. it all passes.

civilization is a white thing. always has been, always will be.

so civilization can't turn non-white. civilization will just change. it will be in the places where there are whites.

that's all.

Then I'll move somewhere else, it's not that hard, retard.

when hillary elected

It is getting worse and worse

lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/

Kaine Slips: White People Need to Be Minority

“I’ve never been treated badly in life because of my skin color or my gender,” Kaine said. “I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — Caucasians. We have to put ourselves in a place where we are the minority.”

>The land itself has no color or obligation to a race

So quit bitching about demographics changing on some land.

I have one word for your dumb ass: Brazil.

>Doesn't take shit from muslims

Just enacted a law that forbids from criticizing muslims
>THERES NO ESCAPE

Wow why would you ever want to leave the Greatest Nation on Earth, The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave?!?!? Surely you can use those valuable freedoms only Americans have to fix your superior nation?!?!?

I live in California and this is what I think of when people talk about Hispanics.

This is what they look like.

They look like fucking tribesmen. Savages. Primitives. Subhumans. People who naturally live in the jungle, but were for some reason allowed to come here.

And then I see whites everywhere defending them and wanting to blur the line between Hispanic and White by breeding with them.

That's what frightens me the most, honestly. White and Hispanic becoming indistinguishable. Europeans have always been a minority in this world, and yet we've accomplished so much. We've achieved so much. I don't know what it is about us, but we ruled the world.

Now we're throwing that all away. We're diluting out everything that made us great by mixing with fucking primitive jungle savages who have never accomplished anything.

I don't want to think about the genetic trash that is the "White" race of the future.

Dark. Fat. Greasy. Whiny. Lazy. Stupid.

What will people think of White people in the future? Will they think of the conquerors? Of the pinnacle of mankind who achieved everything? Who invented everything? Who ruled everything? Who created the modern world?

No. They'll think of these primitive subhumans.

That will be our legacy.

>If you don't enjoy being in the USA then there's nobody stopping you from leaving.
Yeah I know I'm just trying to find a way to leech as much money from here as possible before leaving. That's not gonna stop me from hating this country though.