Its a "Alan Moore writes a comic but we never get a proper ending" comic

its a "Alan Moore writes a comic but we never get a proper ending" comic

You talking about Supreme?

This could have used a few more Happy Endings, though in truth none of the endings were happy

I was thinking Halo Jones

I heard he wrote some Star Wars comics, were they good?

That's more Jim Lee's fault though (of course)

>its always everyone else fault

It literally is though because it would have been finished if Lee had delivered.

Someone once posted a page of an interview with Moore, fresh off the success of Watchmen. He sounded so optimistic it was almost sad to read. He was like "so Watchmen is selling a lot, and I think a lot of creators will see what Dave and I did and will do even better work. Why, I'm already plotting something that'll put Watchmen to shame, it's called Big Numbers."

I don't know, why don't you tell us? I know they were short.

This is My first time reading these but they seem rather Star Trek rather then Star Wars. This scene seems like it could have come off of a script of Star Trek: The Original Series!

So Han and Leia unleash unspeakable evil unto the galaxy. Guess Kalo Ren is small potatoes compared to this.

This right here is Alan Moore's 2nd story. At 5 pages it's rather short.

Tilotny Throws a Shape.

Wow. Princess Leia, Dead.

The End. Moore did 5 stories, we've gone through 2 of them. Don't know how many I'll do.

Another 5 pager

Dark Lord's Conscience

we kinda did... if you don't use larsen's issues it ends with leifield blowing up the supremium and ellis supreme blue rose starts with the supremium falling to earth in some sort of explosion. so liefield's supreme busting out of the supremium caused an instant messed up time reboot and then we get blue rose the fucked up aftermath and attempt to fix it.

Vader? Without remorse? Somebody must have not seen the prequels. Since these are from the early 80's Moore might not even have seen Return of the Jedi yet. Still, entertaining story.

4th Story: Rust Never Sleeps

I remember reading Supreme in the 90's, and then reading the final issues 10 years later. Major disappointment and I couldn't remember any of the plot. Still, it's probably been at least 5 years since I've read Supreme, I knew the story was a paradox but have forgotten everything else.

The end. Think i will do the final story since they've all been so short.

Final of Alan Moore's Star Wars.

Blind Fury

Jedi Knights wearing armor? Moore took the "knight" part seriously

I'm impressed at how much story there is in each of these 5 pagers. If they were written now each story would be at least an issue long, with some of them being full arcs! That's the last of Moore's Star Wars

So, anonymous, where they good?

Jim Lee approached Rick Veitch and Steve Bissette and asked to get the job of penciling the annual which was going to be the finale. They got in touch with Alan and everyone was on board. While Alan was writing the script Lee announced he was going to stop drawing comics for awhile.

That's what killed 1963, when Jim Lee found time everyone had moved on to different things.