I've got like 350 USD in useless steam credit i got for christmas...

i've got like 350 USD in useless steam credit i got for christmas. the person who posts from the shittiest country gets a free steam game under $20USD. i will buy it for you because all i do is work and sleep and snort coke so i have no use for this shit and only ever play fifa. if you get trips i'll buy you something up to 50 USD. i woudlnt normally do this but i've been snorting cocaine for hours. all this is just christmas and birthday steam vouchers

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/
steamcommunity.com/id/Serjker
steamcommunity.com/id/Serjker/
steamcommunity.com/id/cercena
steamcommunity.com/id/niase
steamcommunity.com/id/si3nss
skidrowgamereloaded.com/77-fallout-4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swedenistan reporting in

i only posted this because l ast christmas i bought csgo for a venezualan with no acccess to USD and it made me buzz to bring a bit of light into some third worlders shit life

might as well try

*puts on proxy*

Ooh

steamcommunity.com/id/ TheRedBaaron
I'm from Detroit give me a break

ayy b0ss pls halp with PUBG gaem plox

/rekjres

guess I won lads

sup bro it's user from /luso/, so are you buying me bad rats or not?

AT LEAST POST WHAT U FUCKING WANT SO I CAN DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY IT OR NOT IF IT'S CHEAP I MIGHT BE ABLE TO JUST GIVE IT TO YOU AND CARRY ON POSTING THIS THREAD DIES WHEN I ACTUALLY BUY THE GAME. ecuador is winning

if say another country gets trips in this thread can they choose a lesser nation to get the game.

decapitations are common in this country and i'm poor gib moni

Ding ding ding!!

>buying games
guess you'll never know

This is a very coked up post.

roll for this nigga

Player Unknown Battleground.
plox b0ss

how come Ecuador is shitter than Brazil?
anyways I would like Fallout 4, it's on sale

i got dubs now buy me Kingdom Come: Deliverance

gib gaem PUBG

How good that Russia have cheaper game.

i know i just feel guilty sat with like £200 of coke on my desk and very well off i just want to be nice to people

go on then give me your steam id. post the proof though i mean if you dont you've taken £10 off me and i've only got £75,000 left

Victoria 2 to get another chance at making grec less shity

steamcommunity.com/id/cercena

hum... proof that I live in Brazil?

what do you do to be so rich, friend

Now I wish memes were real and I lived in an actualshithole

Fuck off faggot

PUBG boss. help a poorfag

wassup matheus

Oh sorry then steamcommunity.com/id/niase
Salt and Sanctuary I guess

fine for fucks sake give me the id ill buy it for you thisi s pissing me off now. at least post proof though please otherwise i look like a liar and i need to prove i actually have shit tons of money despite never working and being 22

steamcommunity.com/id/si3nss

gib fallout 4 pls

In my state, California, we are currently in the process of gentrification and are rooting out poorfags in the the center of the state, making it a turbo shithole full of human trafficking, drugs, and even the presence of a newly formed cartel. The police there have been bending the rules in order to keep the order, but when they are caught they are severely punished and treated worse than the actual dangerous criminals they've taken down.

A few months ago a successful police raid took down a gang and seize 200+ weapons. These are fucking ARs. In California. The progressive hippy state that hates guns.

>british poster is a drug user
what a surprise

Most likely

-no family of his own and kids. Either has no gf or she doesn't ask/request for much
-financial responsibilities are minimal because already dealt with and in regards to family they most likely have their financial stuff under control.
-doesn't go out much or have a hobby that is very high cost asides form cocaine (I don't know shit on cocaine prices).

also I live in a garage I can barely afford rent for at 900 a month, but at least i have a home

>despite never working

Waydaminut you said all you do is work, sleep and coke.

so you can properly stalk people eh?

i decided to buy this for u lad i sent u a friend reuqest since ur country means like equator and i was just trying to imagine ur life of every day hot temperatures and insects and crime and corruption it seems awful

>spending daddy's money
Nigel, I thought you were well behaved.

>dealing drugs
>legal

you have your fucking name in your steam profile

I know, just some bant my man

oh come on, I bet ecuatorians live far safer than brazilians t.bh

Brazil is thr worst cunt on earth

Of course it's not surprising.
You anglo dogs are the most degenerate beings ever to exist.

no that's mexico

>colombia

>implying I can't get all of the games on steam for free

What a useless fucking thread go snort some coke you retarded inbred island monkey

i should have said i've never held an actual job with a salary i work for my dad constantly

Thanks good lad

indonesia is a fucking shithole full of subhuman Mudslimes n stuff compare to brazil or congolombia or ecuador.

PUBG plox!

this guy probably has it the worst

you should give him something

I wish he hadnt posted my steam id but oh well

why not just buy games

I'm favela slum guy but i lost the will to live, so i won't participate.

nice reverse psichology
was worth the attempt, though

maybe I have any chances

waht do u want? if its cheap ill get it for u. if its trips 50 usd again lol. also i've got a origin oucher somejhweres

any chance for Fallout 4?

skidrowgamereloaded.com/77-fallout-4.html

Download

Install

Copy Skidrow folder contents into main folder

can I have the new age of empires 2 expansions?

I got this as well for Or8gin but except fifa wtf can u buy there. If you can guess the last 3 numbers or do some photo shit I deserve it

I dunno that'd be 30 dollars spent is it good

does nexus work with it? I have to fap to huge titted waifus