Looked up rich people lifestyle pictures to try to hopefully get some inspiration so I can read some books I've been...

>Looked up rich people lifestyle pictures to try to hopefully get some inspiration so I can read some books I've been delaying for a while
>Only get depressed because I realize I cannot get rich anytime soon instead of being inspired

Anyone else? I will seriously kill myself if I am not rich by 30. I'm done with this life, either Im rich, in prison(I will kill myself on my first opportunity if im in prison) or dead on my 30th birthday.

I don't even have social accounts because seeing other people happy makes me misrable

I want to make a blog where I talk about how I am working towards getting rich and laying out my steps but yes I know your feel quite well, not miserable but very jealous .

>I will seriously kill myself if I am not rich by 30
Just do it already

No. I still have eight years, if I am in prison or not rich by then I will kill myself.

You're Canadian, you should off yourself now

No I shall not. I will try my hardest to get rich and if it does not work out then I will end it.

You live in a wealthy country that gives you a ton of opportunities, and you're still thinking of killing yourself if you don't become rich. Are all Canadians this weak?

I am a special case

Can't wait for your thread in 8 years time.

>Guys I did it I got rich but I'm still killing myself bye

Why would I do that

There is no way to become rich. Kill yourself now.

Other people do it though I will become rich

>you're still thinking of killing yourself if you don't become rich. Are all Canadians this weak?

Yes.
But instead of killing themselves because they aren't AS rich as some other people, they want to kill the whole country.

stop being so ungrateful for what you have or you'll just fuck things up while not even achieving your goals

t. guy who has made some big accomplishments in life but learned this lesson the hard way

What have you accomplished in life?
What is your age, networth, job title and major accomplishments to date.

Bump any rich men in?

People don't generally get rich. They are born rich

Those few who become rich do so by hard work, and didn't aim to become rich in the first place. They are just passionate and don't really care about money

Money greed is like alcohol. Only simpletons go for it. You need to aim higher

An American guy whose parents owned some hotels and a resort posted here once. He said he just sat at the resort browsing the web while the numbers in their bank account just kept rising.

If everyone is born rich then how do people get rich in the first place to pass it down?

In me experience fags born in rich families are useless lifers. They expect everything handed to them. They are pedants fucks. And overall act as if the world should accommodate them just because. They get by because people here are either very rich or first world mid class "rich". The first type is the worst. Travel to europe every year, own several cars, and such. The other type is even uglier. Want to be like the first type at all cost. All of them are useless anti patriotic shitbirds.

Then what you say is the solution for me?

Idk. Just saying that rich people are dickheads big time. You either find a way to be happy with what you have at hand and work on it, and live one step at a time without getting your ass stressed by what your silly minds thinks your ideal future should be