This episode seem's WAY too red pilled for a Simpson's episode, especially one during the zombie age...

This episode seem's WAY too red pilled for a Simpson's episode, especially one during the zombie age. Does anyone know how/why this episode is so unnatural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64-WBJ5Ykw4
youtube.com/watch?v=GhLGnKl68Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=R_nADOTdp9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It feels weird because it tried covering every base and just leaving us with the status quo is good, and we don't need to change anything. This is unlike every other episode since the message is against progression for the sake of progression.

youtube.com/watch?v=64-WBJ5Ykw4
90's Simpsons always poked fun at feminsism, but you are right, saw that episode recently and it definitely seemed to have a different tone.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhLGnKl68Vw
It seems to have preempted what eventually would happen, funny that something that was satire became reality.

>red pilled

I can almost vision how much of a fat loser you are from this.

Keep working on your English.

I can substantially envision how much of an obese manchild you are from your use of vocabulary.

Better?

Delete this

What happens in the episode? I ain't watching a whole episode of zombie simpsons.

Sick burn, you sure got him

>redpilled

how's grade 6 op ?

I love how triggered people get from that word, I should start using it, just for the hell of it.

i'm not triggered you just showed off the fact that you're underaged

and a faggot

or both

Funnily enough, people don't usually respond positively to stupidity. Keep doing it for memes though, you cool, collected man.

Redpill me on what redpilled means

it's a Sup Forums meme

youtube.com/watch?v=R_nADOTdp9g

literally you right now

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about, you feel a need to insult anyone that uses the word, it gets a rise out of you.
When you could have just as easily ignored the post or kept on topic.
You did neither, you felt compelled to lash out, which is why I considered using it, for entertainment purposes.
For your exact kind of response.

>i'm not triggered

Remember that scene in the Matrix where Morpheus offers Neo a red pill and a blue pill, the blue pill sending him back to his normal life, like nothing ever happened, and the red pill showing him the real truth?

Isn't it more of a reddit meme now?

probably

look at how many kids we've gotten from /r/the_the donald recently

and both of those are derived from conspiracist lingo for spouting off bullshit that's usually wrapped in a kernal of truth to push some agenda.

Didn't it start with PUAs?

So it's a concept from a good movie turned into a movie. Great.

Two characters become trannies.

probably to do with whatever writers they had on at the time.
I never realised as a kid that cartoons had so many different writers that came and went, and it made sense as to why the Simpsons went down hill.

This also probably seems harder hitting now than back when it aired because like you say, satire became reality.

Don't worry OP, I'm with you. Looks like you really hit a nerve bringing this up.
People can't even overlook language they don't like to take on board what you're asking. Name calling straight away.

You'll never get to have a discussion. Do what Skinner does, pretend to agree.

>unironic use of 'redpill'
Holy dick, I can hear how ugly you are

I'm impressed at how Sup Forums reads like a shitty twitter right now.

Yes. Who were / are the reason we're saddled with MRA cucks now because they don't understand women on a fundamental level

Skinner makes a sexist remark, getting him fired and being replaced by a feminist who separates the boys and the girls of the school.

Seeing this behavior from the people lashing out has totally redpilled me on Sup Forums

This image would be so much better if the last picture had the real line, "I have to go" instead of "stop oppressing me!"

That's because it's trying to push an agenda

It's amazing at how easily identifiable this language is to outsiders too.

I've noticed a huge drop off in twitter activity from people I care about or respect, but it's still incredibly popular.
I think there's been a huge surge in people jumping over from tumblr to twitter now as well in the last year especially.

Most normal people don't have patience for this type of talk and move on pretty quickly.
You're almost always left with damaged goods creating little echo chambers as a result while everyone else gets on with their lives.

There isn't an agenda, it's funny because it's true.

Holy vag, I can literally hear how cucked you are. Literally. LITERALLY.

>no agenda
>change line from "I have to go" to "stop oppressing me"
>no agenda

> cuck cuckcuck cuck cu-cuck cuck cu cuck uck c uck uck cuck cuck cuck

that's pretty much what she's saying in the episode.

What's the agenda supposed to be anyway? That women always want to be centre of attention and use feminism to twist things in their favor. Then when it doesn't work for them, the illusion falls and they make no pretense of being interested in whatever the topic was, drop it like a stone and move on?

Because that's just real life, user.

this is what came to my mind the moment I saw that episode.

"holy shit, I can't even. Just don't. I have no valid argument to counter the truth, so I shut down or throw a tantrum because it's easier than owning up to responsibility and engaging with someone else's opinion."

Just go back to whatever board you came from

as always

I thought it was MRAs first using it in context of feminist perspectives not matching reality?
"you think women in the US are oppressed? you need to be redpilled"

I'm using reductio ad absurdum because it's as dumb as your original point

I don't think MRAs understand women and less than feminists understand men.

I agree, it should have kept the original words, it works well enough as it stands.

This whole fucking thread, all because of one word, good job Sup Forums.

>implying I haven't been posting on Sup Forums for the past 6 years

Shiggy, nigga.

>This thread.

And Sup Forums wonders why they get called "Sup Forumsmblr".

Addendum: oh god, what am I doing with my life?

I'm pretty sure it started with that PUA that feminists tried banning from Canada, can't quite remember his name.

whatever its origin or what ruined it, its a damn shame. it seems like it had potential to be a super useful figure of speech.

No one wonders that it's a well known fact Sup Forums is full of cucks from Tumblr

But that does match reality. It's just a reality that anti-feminists find offensive, and try to censor with commonly-known logical fallacies.

Oh yeah? If it's well known why didnt I know it user?

checkmate.

You're joking right? Baiting for sure. Feminists are completely deluded. They think women are oppressed in the US and somehow have less rights (they don't) and think ALL men are inherently privileged and automatically have it better than women.
In other countries maybe, but in the US? Bitch please.

probably cuz u arent well

>women are oppressed in US
>reality

2/10, I replied.

You're only half right, there are plenty anons from Tumblr here, but they are femanons, not cucks.

Umm like really?? Do you even? Can you JUST not be a shitlord? Do you have any idea the trauma women have to deal with? Catcalling, rape, assaults, white fat men dictating how their bodies are to be used, being accosted by creppy ass neckbeards every day. little girls are pretty much being programmed into believing when they grow up, that their only purpose to sexually appease men??

fuck you. seriously.

So two timing whores basically?

>Sup Forums going into a tizzy over a meme phrase that only socially awkward incels take seriously

Ok that was pretty good. You laid it on a bit too thick though. you blew it with
>Umm like really?? Do you even? Can you JUST not be a shitlord?
Came off as obvious satire with that bit. If you had left that out, it almost would have been convincing.

Nice ideology, user.

If you are completely genuine, then yes, you need to be "redpilled" and realize women don't have it any worse than men do in the US. You have an extremely biased and tunnel vision view on reality.

Men are assaulted and killed more than women, are homeless more, arrested more, receive harsher sentences for the same crimes. the gap between men and women killed by cops is WAY bigger than the gap between blacks and whites. more expectations are put on men that crush them, and theres little to no support for men (thats why they kill themselves more and they are homeless more) theres no domestic violence shelters for men, men are frequently left out in capmapaigns for issues that arent as gendered as people believed. mens issues are constantly ignored while "manspreading" is actually fucking talked about in earnest on the news.
I wont go as far to say men are "oppressed", but here in the US, women are easily less so.

and naturally the girls' everything is more dignified and intellectual while the boys' is cruddy lord of the flies, which is kind of good satire on a COUPLE levels, so Lisa is excited for a better education
except the math class, which is all newagey hippie shit, and Lisa doesn't like that
so she crossdresses purely for the superior boys' math class, which is actually doing better than before

>but it's not enough to have rights, they have to be enforced!
>and because it's impossible to fully-enforce anything, we have to OVER-enforce it, so that when you average it out, it'll be just the right amount!

then repeat for every single other social issue. this is the only solution democrats have to any problem. corrupt businesses dodging taxes? raise taxes (Thereby only affecting those who aren't dodging)
criminals using guns? make it harder to buy them legally. this tactic has to work eventually!

Needs to be "African Americans" and "White Devils."

It's ironic, really.

Stealing this image, user. Hope you don't mind.

People think the can somehow close the "wage gap" by making laws that essentially already exist, instead of just working to encourage women to work the same work as men.
Because they dont, thats fact. women make less as a whole on average because as a whole on average they dont do the same work. not because "theyre paid less for being women!" is already illegal.
Anyone who cites the "74 cents to every mans dollar" is an ignorant baffoon. the study quoted ONLY compared mens full time jobs to womens. no other factors considered. not same job, not same hours, nothing else.

>virgin detected

>vision
>envision
Not that guy but no, you still suck

This is a safe space, so please do not internet harass OP. OP is a sexual minority and has less privilege than you.

That's the best you could come up with?

>People think the can somehow close the "wage gap" by making laws that essentially already exist,

Or taxing male employees further and giving the money to female employees.

Why are people so intent on giving women unearned extra money instead of getting them to earn it?

Not just femanons user, Tumblrites. See, there's one now

Because women are weak and pitiful and need men to help them with everything.

Thanks Feminism!

>make men give you more money that you earn instead of stepping up to the plate and being as good as any man

Feminism is so ass backwards its sad people equate it with being progressive towards equality.

It's been a long day :3

Good, social support and not dying are for GIRLS. Men don't need your safe, easy life. We're stronger, bigger, cooler. We can deal with it.

>Bluh bluh bluh life is so hard for men
>men still run society
>women are forced into positions of authority in the name of diversity by....
>men!
>women are talked into software dev jobs by....
>men!
>women are told to have higher sexual standards in the name of individualism by...
>men! sexy men who are tired of rich nerds getting the prime pussy. fucking nerds.

*puts on leather jacket and revs harley mustangcycle into the distance*

Dignity, culture, and sophistication are feminine, so it makes sense. As a sex, they are the story tellers and word keepers. Men, without female influence, have about as much distinct long-term culture as Sup Forums and aren't interested in things that don't have practical implications.

Its the equivalent of saying you clopped to something or using smiley faces. It just says a lot about you.

Reddit and Sup Forums are the same thing

Hi, r/comicbooks!

You're not the astute observer you've always believed yourself to be. You're lazy, obstinate, and you make mistakes which you then compound by dissembling to cover your failings, leading to a situation where you believe a professionally produced cartoon with a long history of political and social commentary could not possibly have produced an episode featuring political/social commentary after a certain date, because someone told you that was true and without ever questioning that you took it to be your own deep-held belief.

It's the fact that it comes from a movie which is obviously about LGBTQ issues from the first scene and just happens to include some overblown visuals involving people in tight leather pants that makes it hilarious when you guys use it. That, and the fact that a big black guy says it to a little white twink. See also Keep reaching for that rainbow, user.

The usage of "redpill" is way different between Sup Forums and Reddit

On Reddit, it refers to the sub /r/theredpill where men complain about not getting laid and how there's a feminist conspiracy going on.

On Sup Forums, "redpill" refers more to a Jew-oriented conspiracy.

The term originated from The Matrix where you are given the choice between the red pill (see the world for the sham it is, live your life paranoid and slightly miserable) or the blue pill (continuing being happy with your life as a blind sheep).

>which is obviously about LGBTQ issues from the first scene

HI Tumblr.

P U R E

I
D
E
O
L
O
G
Y

Do feminists have their blue pills bought over the counter or do they need a prescription?