Las Creaturas

Las Creaturas...

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

incredible post

Why is New Zealand there

Don't lump us in with those irish-italian-ukrainian mongrels, Kazanawa

where's australia don't they mix with abos

seems really arbitrary to put NZ and not Australia there

isnt new zealand filled with chink hapas and maori mutts

shut the fuck up

t. Gionni Herndanez-Azernamavashan

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/mf/3238.0.55.001
There aren't all that many aboriginals left to "mix" with. Keep in mind that the above is based on those who identify as aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, since the Irish in large part between 1788–1850 went out of their way to breed with as many natives as possible.
No joke, come across an aboriginal and chances are they will have an Irish surname. Fucking Catholics, man. They're like rabbits.

>74%

t. Moa'aki Zhang-Kirikumara Khan

They're not considered white in the census

In NZ a spade is a spade, in america a spade is a white person

china borders russia
russia is part of europe
europeans are white
I am white

>no australian flag
based

Average White American is 98.6% Caucasoid: geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

54-60% represents the % of White Americans of the USA (not counting illegals), not European DNA % in White Americans.

64%, the other 10% are part European part other (usually Maori)

wrong, a spade is a shovel

>another race bait thread
be honest is it even fun for you anymore?

t. Chang Vintorez.

People who are part Maori just claim they are Maori since you can get some sweet gibs for being a native

European other is usually shit like Italians or Poles or whatever that we don't really have in this country

New Zealanders are 74% shitskin?

you still don't get the joke don't you stupid goblino

CAN YOU SUBHUMANS TAKE YOUR RACE TALK BACK TO Sup Forums THANKS

le 72% face. i don't know why canada is there though, i thought they were a white country

I need to see an aboriginal before i die so i can boast about it to my grandkids.