HAPPENING?

>I know for a fact that the CURRENT Secretary of State is very aware of what the CIA is doing. And I can't reveal what I have heard from him, but I can tell you that he is AWARE of what the CIA is doing in Syria.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

Seriously, is he implying Kerry knows and is happily going along with it? Or is he implying there's discord between the administration and the agency? And/or a separation from Hillary?...Is Kerry (an Obama loyalist) holding talks with the likes of Rand Paul in private to set up Hillary to get burned???

He's no angel, but Obama's foreign policy in term 2 (Kerry at State; his own Def picks) has been smarter than in term 1 (Hillary at State, so she wouldn't revenge backstab him; Robert Gates staying on at Def).

Term 1
>Libya
>the rest of le Arab Spring
>massive troop surge in Afghanistan
>diplomatic failures
All encouraged by Hillary and Robert Gates

Term 2
>pulled back from attacking Syria when he realised the sarin gas attack was a false flag by King Roach
>Iran deal. Took war off the table, while stopping their weapons program.
>Massive Israeli and Saudi butthurt
>at least a good personal relationship between Kerry and Lavrov & Putin

Redpill me on this Kerry comment, guys.
Redpill me on Kerry himself too.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008#efmAgGAgTBCVBDSBGsBG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello Kerry. Messaged received and disregarded. kill yourself.

No one knows what all the CIA is doing, elements have gone rogue.

File charges, Rand... file charges.

The intelligence agencies are a complete clusterfuck at the moment right now. Its just the CIA, you've the FBI and NSA and the Pentagon all being players to different camps. Its a complete clusterfuck.

>Seriously, is he implying Kerry knows and is happily going along with it?
Adurr, retard, anyone with half a fucking brain who is half paying attention to ANYTHING knows Kerry is neck deep in the CIA and their niggerdom.
For fuck's sake, bongs you're on probation from posting until you fucking attend mandatory education on how not to be a dumb fucking tavi.

kek America is a failed state.

everybody go back to Europe nothing to see here.

HEEEES BAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Rand is a lying sellout.

The federal government is corrupt and illegitimate

Americans are taxed without representation. Instead of representation they get subversion.

The federal government is derelict in many of its most important duties.

I know, that makes perfect sense.

However, if so, why the fuck is Kerry actually confirming it personally to Rand Paul, who is a goody2shoes anti-war Senator, on paper his polticial enemy? Why would he be talking to Rand at all beyond batting away any questions in front of a Senate committee that Rand is on?

There's no reason for Kerry to be telling Paul anything, and especially not for Rand to then go on TV and convey the message to the world, unless something beyond the obvious is going on. That's the whole point of this thread. What's really going on here?

Jesus you right wing republican retards threw him under the bus over a "hurr durr muh wall" meme candidate

He means, if the current sec of states knows, she def knew, and this committed purgery, along with other reasons showing she knows full well.

It's no longer a meme.

Clinton is literally paid off by Soros.

every poster in this thread is one post only bots

>Why would he be talking to Rand at all beyond batting away any questions in front of a Senate committee that Rand is on?
What do you think those questions that committee Rand is on would be about, especially right now?
It would be different if it weren't for the failed turkey coup and kerry's unauthorized visit to russia during it.

Will the son redeem the father?

It's not the father who needs redemption.

LINK

bump

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29008#efmAgGAgTBCVBDSBGsBG4

Not happening at the moment, but I feel it in my gut that a huge revelation is going to occur very soon, possibly with the upcoming batches of leaks. It seems like every week there is more evidence leading to something big.

These are interesting times.

I completely believe this.

Idk what the fuck they're doing but they're doing.

>HAPPENING?
Fuck off happening faggot

She lied under oath twice before the Congress. Once before the House, which is the direct representative of the people. Once before the Senate which represents the States.

How can they not nail this fucking bitch?

>SoS is very awar of what the CIA is doing

Nope. The CIA is rogue, self funded, and doesn't report to anyone. The US is fucked

It's so sad that these people throughout the world never had a way to expose what our cia actually does by joining or trying. It meant nothing.

They're working on burning all of their bridges to try to cover all of their tracks to try to save all of their asses while collectively losing their fucking minds.
By the way, the fact of this was in no way orchestrated by a higher power that in no way exists. I can guarantee you that the fact of this wasn't kek's will.

kek approves?
hold me

2016 is distressing. Everything laid bare and half the world gives no shits.

Sorry, I don't get what you're saying. Rephrase pls.

Why did Kerry tell this to Rand?

He had to.

It is starting to feel that way. Assange mentioned in his most recent interview with that Dutch reporter that wiki leaks doesn't hold and/or time leaks. That said, I do think they strategically release, and I get the impression the leaks coming out now are designed to slowly lay the foundation for the bombshells coming.

I'm not by any means a Trump fanatic. At best, I'm ambivalent about him. But the media has gone full retard into giving him nonstop attention, which (even they) should have learned by now is exactly what he wants.

The only reason they would do that is to completely attempt to distract from what's already been released and what's coming. If anything, trump has been fairly tame since the nomination, yet the coverage would make one believe he's openly talking about sacrificing children.

Really makes me think.

Seriously. It really does.

In a classified (sub)committee hearing?

What do you think it's classified for? Golf and grandkids?

Also
>checking those Masonic dubs

KEK confirming super happening re: wiki leaks.

Ah ok.
I guess that puts to bed rumours of daylight between the Obama faction and Clinton. I guess they really are WITH HER.

Still, Rand is making a big splash with this interview.

How on earth are Marco 'Bush jr jr' Rubio and Ted 'el rato' Cruz more popular Senators than Rand. How the fuck did they get so much more support in the primaries than him? He has twice the intelligence, 5x the courage and 10x the moral virtue than those two snakes put together.

Because of the GOP establishment which is under the control of the bush wing of the bush-clinton crime syndicate.

>tfw Rand Paul will never be president

Rand utilizes things like logic and reasoning. Short supply of that here these days.
Why calmly and rationally explain your position when you can go full retard and/or spit out platitudes.

I bet the GOPe would fucking kill to have him as a nominee now.

OK

Who did he sellout to?

hello CTR :)

Jesus he would destroy Hillary. I support Trump but the Republicans really fucked up by not picking Rand.

Agreed completely. Americans fucking despise her and he would be a breath of fresh air for Americans who want a conservative approach, don't know a lot about politics, and thus assume neoconservatism is the entire Republican Party.

The GOPe is getting exactly what they deserve for shutting out guys like Rand Paul.