Why are the transgender people bad again? They don't hurt anyone and it doesn't really affect us at all

Why are the transgender people bad again? They don't hurt anyone and it doesn't really affect us at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8xSZ9Fr4c0
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They arent bad. Championing them over the things that create a healthy, stable, fertile society is foolish.

>it doesn't really affect us at all.

Untrue.

Because they're mentally ill and harm society

>society
>a victim

you have to choose

Nothing. If your family or your state supports your mental illness more power too you.

However, I think it is unhealthy to encourage children to transgender before they are old enough to define there sexuality.

I have nothing against mentally ill people. They deserve proper medication and treatment to overcome their issues. However, surgery for cutting up dicks is much for profitable so unfortunately they are goaded into dangerous and irreversible procedures to make a quick buck.

They are faggots.

pic not related right.. dayum

>TFW you will never into Blaire Whites boipussy pulse and grip on your cock.

They are mentally ill faggots and should be gassed

If you can't realize this op you should get the fuck off of this board, its not for you

Being attracted to a """"""""girl"""""""" then finding out she has a dick, doesn't affect anyone?

That's pretty fucking gay.

While I don't have anything against trans individuals, acknowledging them as a "real woman born in the wrong body" instead of "mentally ill man with brain problems" erodes objectivity.

We know it is a man in a costume, or with a mutilated dick. Political correctness forces society at large to pretend that isn't the case. The experience of being forced to accept this lie softens everyone up for the next one.

>why is surgically and chemically mutilating the mentally ill to reflect their delusions instead of researching medication to end the delusions bad?

Gee I dunno user maybe if you try to form some moral fiber you'll get it eventually.

>being forced to accept scientific consensus about sex and gender
oh god your life is so hard

Widespread trans acceptance and these people thinking they can just filter into society pretending they are the opposite gender IS a problem. If they want to dress in drag and go suck each others cocks at the gay bar (containment) that's whatever. But now they are starting to think it's okay to tell people they are the opposite sex with the mindset that if the person doesn't accept them, they are a hateful bigot and the one in the wrong, AND our fucking government is backing this notion. It's insane. I want to die.

One of them bit my dick, don't tell me they don't harm anyone.

DUDE
LOOKS
A LADY

Looks like a real Mexican female :((

OP picked one of the few redpilled trannies

1/10 would bang with a rifle

because secretly Sup Forums wants to fuck us but cannot cope with the cognitive dissonance

>Be a man
>Cosplay as a woman
>Think you are allowed to go into female structures

Growing up, transgender was just some joke about ladymen from Thailand and shit. The late 2000's hit and all of the sudden every other insecure boy decides they're a girl.

What changed? I don't fucking know, but it's not natural, it's not right, it's science gone overboard.

Because it helps perpetuate the slippery slope of gender. I'd prefer cute girls to not have penises.

Fag...

Science has been fairly consistent that it's a mental illness.

Trannys like "her" are in the absolute minority. Most are raging leftists

what would putin have to say about this russian amigo...
youtube.com/watch?v=m8xSZ9Fr4c0

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

How many fucking degeneracy shill threads are there going to be. The absolute, tiny, ridiculously small number of people who MAY be actually biologically transgender need no special privileges, change themselves as they want and keep it to themselves. Nowadays its a degenerate fad, an aspect of a crumbling society which glorifies weakness.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness requiring psychiatric care, not physiological care. Treatments such as sex changes don't work, which is evidenced by the fact that post-op transsexuals have a higher suicide rate than pre-op transsexuals, even among "passing" transsexuals. The reason why this poses a problem is that the government is about to make the tax payers pay for sex changes, which again, do nothing but harm. Ask the kind folks over at John Hopkins University, who were the first to develop safe sex changes, but later stopped performing them because they realized it violated the hippocratic oath.

honestly, trannies' voices are fucking horrifyingly unnatural

>Think you are allowed to go into female structures
How dare you assign gender to structures, you cis white male

I do too but it's kind of a grey area.

Since there's no cure then their highest chance for happiness is to start hormone therapy young so they can actually be feminine and girly.

Other option is wait until they're older and be a masculine dude in a dress that hates themselves

Problem with option 1 is who could we trust to decide if a person actually thinks they're a woman rather than just some kid that doesn't know any better?

>over
Hyperbole.

No u

>"Can I get blacked yet, d-daddy?"
wat do?

Theyre freaks of nature

I'm trans and my life is really good and I don't wanna snip my dick, I'm voting for trump, I'm a white nationalist, and the only thing that's mentally ill about me is that I am a tranny.

>it doesn't really affect us at all.
Go to eddit and visit their transgender subs. See for yourself as random freaks in their mid 30's try to convince gullible teens to visit them and start taking HRT medication behind their own parent's backs.

I hope Putin puts you in prison.

>Define their sexuality
Never thought I'd see someone post this unironically on Sup Forums.

There's nothing to define beside boy or girl.

I honestly don't mind them, but i will say that a lot of this LGBTQ "I-identify-as" stuff relies upon the premise that how you think of yourself is more important than how you manifest to others, which I disagree with.

Post kik.

trans here, its a problem because of the doctor kike fucks who replaced the original ones that started transgenderism.

at one point there was a lengthy process of approvals, checks and balances, etc to make sure that people got the treatment they needed. very few actually needed/wanted surgery and other drastic measures.

after transition it was HEAVILY encouraged to move, to drop your old life and contacts and simply live as a normal, "sane", virtuous woman and forget the past

these days pills are given out through "approved consent" which basically means a legal disclaimer from the jew overlords and surgery is more or less just something to be bought like plastic tits.

the "transgender identity" only started to develop in the early era of the internet when 40+ baby boomers started realizing they could live out their fantasy of being the little girl through pills and knifework.

>ama if u want niggers ill be around

blaire is redpilled as fuck

>tfw you'll never be with a loli trap

JUST

I'm so qt and redpilled *rawr* xDD im le based tranny :P i don't like some muslims and I don't care who knows xDD ok who wants to see pics of my asshole now? Im just like the girls in my animes ;PP

I don't have a kik and still don't understand wtf it is.

>surgery is more or less just something to be bought like plastic tits

this, transfreaks are deceived. Its legal conning by doctors.

Well my tax dollars are being spent on advancing these abominations' surgery, so yeah, they do effect me

it gets worse when you realize there are people who still complain its too hard to get

>tfw you were born too late to date traps who have been on hormones since they were 12

>another faggot pedo
Why am I not surprised

THIS.

It's an app people use to get dick n' tits
Same

Eat shit and choke on it faggot piece of turd.

I'm saying taking hormones SINCE they were 12, meaning by the time they are 18 they are pretty much female with a nice feminine penis.

Another redpilled trap here xDD yeah I don't go outside because I'm an abomination and i just take pictures of my dick and post in on Sup Forums ;PP im probably going to kill myself in 5 years but don't u want a qt based trap gf POL??? ;)))))

Let It Be Known That Transsexuals Are Not Cowards

The tattoos disturb me more than the ball cutting.

Cutting off your own balls. That's what I call ballsy.

thats extremely disgusting and pathetic.

but in present times of this incredible degeneracy, there are males out there who are so rejected by corrupted females that they turn their attention to those mentally ill, repulsive people. Since those people arent really capable of coping with reality, they live in a world of sexual fantasies, and this is just one of those fantasies.
In reality, no one wants to even touch a sexual deviant, becouse of the diseases, quite obvious hidden masculinity and of course - mental illness which ends up in suicide when contacted with reality.

Oh man. The world is deeply disturbed. I don't want to say sick, because... you know... can't say that.

not an argument

LOL if any redpill Sup Forumsish want to see my qt boy pussyxDD and want a traditional wife,girls are yucky ;pp email me at [email protected]
I'm supr redpilled n waiting for a trad husband ;))

>Why are the transgender people bad again?

They are unstable. Unstable people tend to do destructive things to other people.

That doesn't mean they necessarily will. It does mean that caution is advised.

> it doesn't really affect us at all.

Until they start forcing other people to participate in their self image.

That is the root of my issue. That they work and are working very hard to do everything they can to force everyone else into participating in their self image.

If they'd cut that shit out and stop sperging out whenever people said something they don't like, they'd meet a lot more acceptance.

i'd rather start a metal band with that

I've met a few of them actually they're crazy and are really dysfunctional people they need to be kept asay from the general population.

They are freaks and need to have their fucked up genetics removed from our gene pool.

Thats fucked up

If you pass then cool, but if you look like a monster then not cool.

Almost all in Thailand are. That's why so many Ladyboys are passable

Asian trans...would you?

They are mentally ill and need proper support and care. Instead, their delusions are being indulged and irreparable damage is being done. We now have liberal families that are forcing transgenderism onto their children so that they can virtue signal. Maybe it doesn't affect you, but it does affect vulnerable members of our society.

>Grindr

How did you get the tranny to show up? Thought it was all dudes

>posting this song on Sup Forums

Looks like a crossdresser to me.

>problem solves itself

He has a horrible infection on his taint, possibly gonna go into septic shock soon.

One less welfare leech, please.

>this thread on Sup Forums

Back to >>/lgbt/

MODS

NOT POLITICS RELATED.

GAS YOURSELVES

>maybe if I take pictures of myself from MySpace angles and add 300 filters I can get chronic masturbating weeaboos to jerk off to me online, then I'll be a real woman

He's hotter than most asian women.

no most people on this board are crossdressers :D

Why are there so many traps on Sup Forums?

I get that they are attention whores but half of the people here would literally kill them irl, plus they can't make any money here

What is their endgame, Sup Forums?

Grindr has "tribes" option which allows you to see only people from that tribe. There is jock option, geek, otter, trans and others....including poz tribe...

Plenty of people on Sup Forums are into traps and trans
Some say they are insane, but out of my experience they are saner than women...

>What is their endgame, Sup Forums?

Astroturfing.

You have to understand something. Something very important. The internet is the place to get the pulse of almost every demographic in the world. Social media, places like plebbit, chans they are all places to go to see what the buzz is. To see what people are talking about, what their opinions are, and why.

Faggots are heavy into activism, advocacy, and political action. There are well funded groups in every major city. They are all over the country and even the world. And they have very wealthy benefactors who are very well connected socially, professionally, and politically.

These activist groups and their participants figured out early on how vital controlling the narrative on the internet is to swaying public opinion.

They are doing this with trannies now. Why? To increase the power of the progressive stack. To bring their numbers up. To get their members and participants into career positions that will allow them to further their political goals.

One of the things that the trannies want is to make it so that they can get a bunch of gibs. They want their hormones and surgeries paid for by the public. Many want to be declared on some form of disability so that they will be provided income and housing without having to work for it.

I think it's a radical form of tattooing.
Not really worse than religion.

>chopping your dick off is the same as going to church
I'm not even religious but you are retarded

I didn't say what religion, but some involve some kind of mutilation, so...
And some early Church Fathers cut their balls for Jeezus too.

I know I am. Whooop, I'm a hotty!!

P.S. Origen. He still has followers in Russia: the Skoptzy cult.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoptsy

>And some early Church Fathers cut their balls for Jeezus too.
So it's cool if we revert back to doing retarded shit because why exactly?