Are people who post on Sup Forums from South Africa actually Africans? Or are they the small minority of whites?

Are people who post on Sup Forums from South Africa actually Africans? Or are they the small minority of whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLJRVbaMyQ
news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa
property360.co.za/news/capes-crazy-housing-prices-hitting-middle-class-10302986
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/191560/middle-class-south-africans-can-no-longer-afford-to-live-in-cape-town-cbd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Black South Africans have access to the internet and know how to write

I like the threads where they say they are a white afrikaner girl and talk about how they got gangraped by BBC

Theres still 6 million more so white South Africans so its more than most nordics and there is a black/coloured middle class

Does it even matter anymore?

Statistically speaking they're probably coloured

HOT.

This is Miss Universe 2017, she's South African.
This is considered white in South Africa!

Fuck i fell for the jewish lies once again. There's no white genocide or racial tension happening in SA.

they have a growing negro population getting educated that get married to the average white afrikaner with technical skills. Ugly white boer get married to indians, coloured, negros and whatever they can find.
t. knower

This is considered white in Finland.

Sounds nice

We aren't white, we're Eurasian. Whites want us to be white so they can claim our achievements as their own.

lol all the fucking comments I keep seeing by Americans with rune profile pics that keep asking about the white genocide in South Africa on twitter

You familiar with haplogroups? I read a study that haplogroup N1c is associated with small dicks and low sperm counts.

Funny thing is the majority of Finnish males carry that haplogroup.

that's a coloured

Whites most of them I think.
Most SA posters on Sup Forums rage against niggers.

This made me realise i need extra flags to difference americans from niggers and mexicans

Whites are a minority but you have to take things in perspective. South Africa is a populous country and that small percentage of whites is a greater number of whites than in New Zealand, Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, and many other white-majority countries.

>«... about how they got gangraped by BBC»
Швéцiє дa!

Aren't whites in South Africa farm peasants?

Mostly white but there are a few Portuguese and other Southern European descendants too. Die Swart Gevaar can't into the internet outside of Facebook and such.

Not really, one of her parents was probably coloured.

Average white South African is probably a lot richer and smarter than the average "white" Brazilian.

Like with Australia, Canada, the US and other prosperous former colonies, most of the whites descend from northwest Europeans. .

Are Souther Europeans unronically not considered white in SA or are you just retarded?

Proofs?

Noticed a lot of colored and Jews on Sup Forums too. Quite literally a rainbow nation of posters.

There are less than a hundred white members. The EFF would see this country follow Rhodesia.

Lies. Boers are incredibly conservative. It's beyond unusual for them to marry non-whites.

Not just on Sup Forums. I had a family lunch the other day where about 20 old anti-apartheid liberals were talking about how fucked the country is.

Not even close. We all but control the economy here. 99% (literally) of our income tax base is white, and 70-80% of all businesses in the country are white owned.

How are you surviving the drought?

I'm from further East desu. It's only really affecting the Cape.

*coloured
Fucking Yank autocorrect

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg

Galloway admits Jews funded the anti-apartheid movement in SA

most non afrikaner whites were involved in anti apartheid parties, but most voted for the white liberal parties. hardly any landed up voting for the ANC.

Ja I've seen the Jewish user before but never any coloureds. I haven't been on Sup Forums in a while though.

i don't think anyone funded the anti-apartheid cause as much as the swedish faggots did

There's quite a few of them. They pop up in the South Africa generals the odd time they're made. I just find it interesting how at times everyone can put aside their differences and unite in their hatred for kaffers. Quite fascinating really.

Yeah I've noticed. Every time you look up a "white" anti-apartheid activist they're a -stein or -berg. We voted for this situation though, at the end of the day. The international media's subversion of us was much more effective than the ANC's campaign ever was.

Boycotts, sanctions, embargos also contributed greatly unfortunately.

swedish govt paid the ANC hundreds of millions of dollars during apartheid.

don't know why those faggots were so obsessed with the internal affairs of SA

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLJRVbaMyQ

Why are the farm murders so gruesome? I mean shooting someone, I understand, but why torture and dismember them? Just to scare other people? Pretty inhumane

I hope the Suidlanders movement is successful

>Lauren Southern was here and I didn't get to fugg her
NOOOOOOOOOOO

And Faith Goldy
You messed up

lauren southern got dicked by a brown dude in college

If they were born in Africa, they are Africans.

Technically, Charlize Theron is an African-American.

But he was a trump supporter !!!!

Legit.

African-American checking in.

>If they were born in Africa, they are Africans.
No, they're not.

Jus soli motherfucker.

Some absolute mad lad almost got into a burger university on a diversity scholarship because of this.

We studied that at uni last year and claims of genocide are fake. There's no genocide happening.

>In 86.8% of the murder cases the victims were African. Coloured: 9.6%. White: 1.8%. Asian 1%. Unknown: 0.7%. Since white people make up 8.85% of the population, this made them by far the safest demographic.

>80% of all whites were murdered by other whites

news24.com/MyNews24/White-Genocide-fact-or-fiction-20130520

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory#South_Africa

Pls gib Boer tiddies

We studied statistics in uni last year and we discovered the Finnish men have the smallest dicks in Europe.

Not your personal cock army

It isn't a genocide of murder yet. Simple displacement and disenfranchisement counts as genocide, and that's what is happening.

The farm murders are focused on in particular because they're so cruel. They almost always involve torture and rape. Children and the elderly are no exception.

You should also keep in mind that our police lie to the UN about the overall murder rate here. I guarantee that the available statistics and information about white murder victims is incomplete, and it's probably also inaccurate.

>Technically, Charlize Theron is an African-American
nah, technically African-Americans are descendants from African slaves in USA.
He is South African-american.

I once had a funny White South African friend who used to rant that their Indian population were like our Jews except less influential. He went back to SA a long time ago.

I hope he's not dead desu

You can be South African without being African?

You can be american without being american?

>Simple displacement and disenfranchisement counts as genocide
It's refreshing to see truthtelling

>Simple displacement and disenfranchisement counts as genocide

The only people displacing and disenfranchising whites are other whites

No, many are forced to move because of increasing crime. In poor areas, whites are targeted in robberies because they're assumed to be more wealthy.

Colonial land expropriation is also about to come into full effect. Families who have owned farms and other land for years, sometimes centuries, are going to be forcibly displaced by the government now - without compensation.

Do most white South African now realise that apartheid was actually right the whole time? Seriously you cunts need to stop listening to that commie Rodriguez and reinstate your conservative government.

No, apartheid was fucking retarded and bad for everyone involved. On different levels of course. It should have never been implemented. Country should have been dissolved at the start and separate white and black homelands should have been established instead.

This. The best hope now is the Cape party. The resulting country would still only be about half white, but they would probably be open to the idea of a Volkstaat too.

>many are forced to move because of increasing crime

No, they are forced to move because they can no longer afford to live in the expensive neighbourhoods. My brother lives there. Pic: He's told me all about how people are forced out by white property developers to make way for rich white Europeans.

>‘Cape’s crazy housing prices hitting middle class’

>Cape Town’s housing prices have increased to such an extent that middle class families with good incomes are finding it almost impossible to afford a roof over their heads.

>The city is ranked third for the highest housing prices in the world. The other two cities are Shanghai and Vancouver.
property360.co.za/news/capes-crazy-housing-prices-hitting-middle-class-10302986

>Middle-class South Africans can no longer afford to live in Cape Town
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/191560/middle-class-south-africans-can-no-longer-afford-to-live-in-cape-town-cbd/

List all the ethnic groups by wealth. How big of a gap lies between them?
And are all whites called Boers or just Dutch descent Boers? If I moved to South Africa would I be accepted as a Boer or an Australian?

If you were to be from the Prince Edward Island you'd be South African without being African

Isn’t there a Prince Edward Island also in Canada

That's because Cape Town is overpopulated you absolute brainlet. There is a huge demand for property. I'm talking about the rest of the country.

Your brother is a faggot and he's pissing away his bloodline. His child will identify with the mother, not him.

>Middle class to wealthy
1. Whites
2. Indians (small population)
3. Chinese (tiny population)
>Working to middle class
Coloureds
>Absolute poverty to working class with a small (>0.1%) middle class to extremely wealthy elite
Blacks

Only Afrikaners from a certain part of the country are considered Boers. The English and Afrikaans groups see each other similarly to how foreign European nations do.

Yes there is. It is very comfy
Have you seen any CHIs in South Africa?

>Absolute poverty to working class with a small (>0.1%) middle class to extremely wealthy elite
That's really unfortunate.
From a google it seems that coloureds are the largest minority, with the Whites following in close and then the Asians being barely noticeable.
Why are things so disproportionate? I'm not saying the minority groups shouldn't be represented but the power should belong to the majority. I thought there was a transition of power when apartheid fell.
>The English and Afrikaans groups see each other similarly to how foreign European nations do.
What are the different White South-African ethnic groups?

We're not white

>Why are things so disproportionate?
Massive unemployment. It's something like 50% among the black population, and that's with just about every middle class and above household having a maid.

I think our poor education system is the primary cause desu. It's one of the worst in Africa, let alone the world. It's actually worse than the infamous apartheid-era "Bantu Education Act".

That stems mainly from government corruption (as does the black financial elite) but I suspect the low salaries teachers earn also play a big role. I've never met a young person here who intends to be a school teacher, for example. It's also typically impossible for experienced white or coloured teachers to work at black schools because of the language barrier.

>coloureds are the largest minority, with the Whites following
Correct. Islam is also starting to get popular among the coloureds.

>What are the different White South-African ethnic groups?
I think it's mostly Afrikaners, at around 60%. Boers are distinct from general Afrikaners but it doesn't really matter to them. British colonial whites are second at like 35%, they're like boring Aussies. I'm from the remaining 5% or so which is English-speaking, but descended from other European settlers. Some of us are like Americans but more are simply diaspora.

The whites in South Africa are also Africans dummy.
And they're not a small minority

they're not considered white anywhere outside of NA retard
'white' means anglo or germanic

>It's also typically impossible for experienced white or coloured teachers to work at black schools because of the language barrier.
Isn't there a national language? What do the coloureds speak?
>Correct. Islam is also starting to get popular among the coloureds.
Hmmm
>but it doesn't really matter to them.
I don't get what you mean

Is there anyway for SA to unfuck itself without pandering or pissing off any group in the upcoming future?

they also tell you in uni that race doesn't exist

>Isn't there a national language?
Not really. We have eleven official languages. In the Western half of the country the standard is Afrikaans, with some English mainly in Cape Town. In the East it's a mess. Half English, half Afrikaans among whites (although most of us speak both) and a myriad of languages plus broken English or Afrikaans among blacks.

>I don't get what you mean
Just that it's more of a curiosity. Basically all Boers are Afrikaners, but not all Afrikaners are Boers. They just make the distinction because they're proud of descending specifically from early farmers and frontiersmen.

>Is there anyway for SA to unfuck itself without pandering or pissing off any group in the upcoming future?
In my opinion? No.

The blacks are very upset that their situation hasn't improved much since 1994, and that's becoming more apparent with every election cycle. Many of them even acknowledge that things are effectively worse, but they say it's worth it because "at least we can vote". All perfectly understandable, but without an obvious solution.

Whites are getting fed up too. The government is objectively bad at simple governance (see Cape Town's drought and our electricity crisis a few years ago) but we can't do anything about it. I'd say that most of the English speaking group either are leaving or can't but want to. The Afrikaners are steadfast but largely powerless to improve their lot without independence.

The coloureds are the most stable group desu. They'll be fine regardless of how things turn out here.

>CHIs
I assume this means mixed-Chinese rather than Chicano. Not many of either, in any case.