Go to visit my parents

>Go to visit my parents
>My mom is watching a British period piece set between 1680-1920
>It's a new one each time I look
Why does Britain make so many of these goddamned shows?

They have to reminisce about glory day before they we're Muslim shithole

why does usa jews produce the same run-off-the-mill shit everywhere?
I watched several "foreign" shows by Netflix and they are all american to the bone, only with foreign actors and in foreign language. Americanization needs to stop.

Tbph Anglo history before and after than isn't very interesting. The 17th century is really it begins.
Fuck off davido kun

I actually like them

Victoria were blonde btw.

Because A) there's a lot to write about in those time periods, and B) Yanks LOVE it so they're made with export in mind as much as local market

You posted this barely 5 hours ago and ignored everyone who responded to you.

>Americanization needs to stop
then stop consuming American media? i don't get why Europeans complain about this when it's their fault

this tbqh

atleast the cast is all white. Most drama nowadays will always have black characters for diversity reason

Because it makes for good drama and the costumes are cool.

Dumb argument. You’re expecting us to do the impossible. Have you even been outside of the us?

fpbp

>what? you're asking us to stop hitting ourselves, it's not like it's our arm...Oh wait

>Go to visit my parents
>My mum is watching a contemporary American interracial romance
>It's a new one each time I look
Why does America make so many of these goddamned films?

>Americanization needs to stop.

And it starts with you! It's Americanisation.

>B) Yanks LOVE it so they're made with export in mind as much as local market
This. Wouldn't be surprised if yanks made half of it.

she is so fucking swarthy i couldnt believe she was english. thought it was some dumb italian/arab diversity hire or some bbc shit. but shes pure anglo wtf

Its like asking why Brits and Euros love Neighbours, yet Aussies and Kiwis fucking loath it.

>Why does Britain make so many of these goddamned shows?

Because they are dirt cheap to make. They reuse all the costumes and props and the stately homes are used for free/cheap. A lot of time they adapt a book which lowers costs further. Literally just paying for production staff and actors costs.