Other than being envious over everything we do (like winning the olympics and world wars)...

Other than being envious over everything we do (like winning the olympics and world wars)....how does non-Americans view us Americans?

They hate us case were free.
inb4 whatever they say.

I can tell you now. You eat too much corn and your chemical companies are running everything. You're being poisoned

I like hamburgers and vanilla coke.

Winning a world war*

There, fixed it for you.

I would say they think we're responsible for the current shitty insane order of the world's power structure, even though our government is hijacked by unAmerican foreign agents.

i think that non-americans envy americans because they are consumed by media images of us.

and i understand non-americans don't like us for many political reasons, but when it comes to individuals i'd say europeans are less worthy of respect than the "fat" americans they always mock.

europeans literally have no self respect for their continent and never fight for what is really right. Americans at least have some fire in them.

that's my opinion of course.

Yeah, we won a world war. BACK TO BACK NIGGA!

the land of take our rejects

Hate us
Cuz they
Aint us

Which one?

We have a love-hate relationship. We think you're all obnoxious (especially with your nuclear ships) and overpaid, however we have a serious nation-boner for your culture, freedom and scientific advances so we try to emulate the best of what you have. We got Doritos back in 2009 and I overdosed on them. Love you guys

He must think we weren't in WWI, how the Australian school system has failed :(

I mean the thing is, Nazis saved the world from communism, and Russians still won the WW2.

I've spent a long time in Japan, and they're fascinated by us. They love everything American except black people, of which they are scared of. I would walk down the street (as a white dude) and get girls gossiping about me and daring their friends to start a conversation with me and some people would just strike up conversations with me just to practice English. Yet I got asked numerous times "so are you scared of black people?" and "How many black people do you know?" Weird country. Not racist, but more ignorant.

fat

Pretty much.

But all your competent people move over here too!

Why do you think your country can't dig itself out of a hole?

>europeans literally have no self respect for their continent and never fight for what is really right. Americans at least have some fire in them.

We want to make it so the trash stays there.

Legal immigrants welcome, as long as they're skilled and/or educated.

Because America keeps it that way.

we produce a lot more incompetent than educated people so....
thanks, i dont know what will do, whit so many brown niggers

its a deal.

Where would you have mounted you seaborne invasion in Britain fell? How would you have taken care of the Russians?

YFI there are two mexicos the educated north, that go an buys on texas, and the undeducated south the field pickers

retarded canadians with brain damage.

>how does non-Americans view us Americans?

I view like a wonderful woman that will never be mine.I really love white América.And I really hate my own country, a country where many powerfull people are trying to turn in Africa 2.0.

>Niggers whining about being opressed everywhere
>women whining about being raped by looking at her wrong
>lgbt bullshit being taught to kids
>fat fucks riding on that little bikes in supermarkets
>constantly meddling with every oil rich country destabilizing sand niggers
>school shootings every half year
>a dumb nigga president lol
>pretty inconveniently located for any military action other then icbming
>largest military and navy
>cool big old cars
>coca cola
>burgers

I hate Americas government it's a bloated wheezing mess. People seem completely ignorant to any political issues even most on Sup Forums don't really understand what your government is up too or why but other than the fact you have a government that is similar to China only you guys don't realise the propaganda you are force fed and have this false ideal that your free and not ran/controlled by Zionist Jews and big corporations? Or maybe you guys are so comfy you have forgot to care?

Should be updated to say Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street hasn't been relevant since it became a joke movement and died years ago

Actually the way BLM has gone it might be safer to wait for the next irrelevant social movement that riots a bunch and accomplishes nothing

low IQ populace

As a person who moved to America from Australia I'll give my thoughts

Cons:
>more nignogs than I have seen in Australia
>communist propaganda like stephen universe and rick and morty played throughout the day
>spawned whigger culture
>some fatties that are oblivious to their own retardation

Pros:
>very deep and proud culture
>burgers/fries/hotdogs are the best
>probably the last place on earth to have a strong right wing party that isn't cucked (somewhat)
>got gun liscense and tought my fiancée to shoot (she was opposed to it at first but I redpilled her)
>the constitution
>Americans guys know how to banter better than aussies

A great place to live if you can get around the nigs and whigs

I love you retards, your women are easy and you can tell them any bullshit and they will believe you.

How did you go about living there?
I'm heading over next year for a little work/travel and have a friend in Kentucky I'm going to stay with for a bit. Any recommendations on spots to visit in the south?
I like beer and titties.

Please help us, Russia-senpai.

Fact: Canada is America without the shittiness

go to mammoth cave in kentucky, do the wild cave tour, get drunk on bourbon after. profit.

This attitude and belief is the single worst thing to happen to Canada in it's entire history. We aren't our own country anymore, cucks just want us to be the diet America.

Please kill yourself, you rotten immigrant leaf.

bro why u gotta ruin my shitposts
we're taking the aussie throne without resistance, stop ruining it
I know Canada is garbage, I live in Vancouver for fucks sake

I walked over a rainbow pedestrian crossing today and saw that my gay classmate made the news about his drama which showed the struggles of queer youth

nuke pls

>Be Torontonian
>Toronto used to be an extremely conservative city
>Called the "Methodist Rome"
>Every mayor and politician was a Catholic hating Protestant Orangeman
>They used to chain up swingsets on Sundays in parks
>Then Trudeau Sr. opens up the borders and destroys Canada's identity
>Toronto just an ethnic soup
>no identity, just ethnic-pride shitskins, piss-skins and shit-tier Europeans
>Now we just adopt any SJW meme
>Just to feel like we believe in anything anymore
>weaponized immigrants ruined this city for political gain
>tfw it's never going back

I know that feel

Hospitable people, extreme misplaced hubris at times but if that can be overlooked then the only issue I have is how sedentary and sedated you all are, otherwise I enjoy the company. Got hitched to a yank and she's pretty redpilled surprisingly so can't complain.

Fat

I love you

>We got Doritos back in 2009
literally africa

Fat, ugly, stupid, full of yourselves, in denial about the current state of your country.

Root of all evil.

Perma bros

Luckily for you the south has lots of both.

>insult foreigners
>How do you foreigners view us?

Kek, love you fellow patriot.

And it's all cheap, miss how cheap everything is down south.

I see Germany has mixed feelings.

I think you're all arrogant fucking retarded pretentious rich faggot boy douche bag cunts, and I'm fucking American.

I hate America so fucking much, every single one of them is an arrogant bastard. They are so in denial about the state of their country it's pathetic and nearly every one of them holds obscenely progressive liberal views that they will not re-evaluate under any circumstance. Oh and if you do challenge their political views, you can expect them to laugh at you, turn everything you say into a mockery, call you stupid and/or racist and ignore every single point you make.

I have been in Texas and NYC great experience. Burgers are nice and kind. But on the other side you started wars for muh oil which is fucking shit.

You guys are the biggest reason Canada is a shit country following French-Canadians. Otherwise I think you guys are pretty cool. Especially the south.

The ugliest nigger, how does such a gorilla become a star

You never get a good idea of What other countries think of you until you move abroad. My view as an immigrant in France:

Pros:
>love our pop culture music movies
>love our optimism. Europeans tend to have pretty dour outlook on life
>love our technology
>love how big we are
>love how everything in America is new and modern

Cons
>think our food is shit
>think we're all fat and unhealthy
>think we're all racist. Europeans discriminate mainly based on country/region than straight race
>think we're all ignorant and uneducated
>think we are world bully when it comes to foreign policy
>lmao at anyone who would vote for Donald trump

I love the American political system, the Constitution etc. It's perfect.

South has good beer, but I live up in Chicago (business reasons). America has a deep rooted culture wherever you go, like I said just avoid the nigs and the wigs, served me well in Chicago, I love the food and the AMERICAN citizens there

Not really. It just like in your country. There are informed people and and media victims. There is no reaon at all to love the US. Brainwashed capitalist drones do. Nobody else, neither the right nor the left.

What did the US do to Romanians?

>turn everything you say into a mockery,
Why would we do that when you're doing just fine on your own?

You think you are edgy, can live with every pitty and useless insult somebody throws at you, but deep down you know you don't care because you don't matter. If you were never born your family and friends would be happier, instead of having contact with this fucking useless little faggot who does nothing more than sit on the internet all day. You can't be insulted, because every time you try to sleep you realize that your whole fucking life doesn't matter and without it everyone would be happier. Go shoot some little kids in your school, then your name will remembered for like 2 weeks, but that is the greatest potential you will ever achieve and you are too much of a coward to actually do it. So go ahead, browse Sup Forums for 8 more hours, and then try to forget your own uselesness and the burden you lay down on everybody around you while trying to sleep.

they must have got gyped somehow

Did I just now realize that the term "gyped" comes from gypsies

That sound great

>All country's are America.
>Germany is America.
>America is double America.

Thats just it. Britain would have fallen if the US did keep the north Atlantic shipping lanes open and basically feed that shitty island for 5 years.

This would have Hitler focus his troops in the east as without the United States there was no real threat of a second front.

Also lend lease.

>country's
Do you have to wear a helmet when you leave the house?

I like America and yeah you guys are good at the Olympics.

It is just that
1) winning both world wars
You guys fought in the last year of the war when the enemy was at its weakness, you contributed more in trade than man power. As for WW2, thats where you played a bigger part, although Russia were the ones to beat Germany and make it to Berlin first, you almost single handedley won the pacific war.

AS for how i view Americans?
Bit arrogant (Heck, so were we brits when we owned half the world) but overall good people and would defiantly move over there if given the chance. Well either AUS or USA, AUS got dem spiders and shit but US got those school shooting and shiet.

Drunk, funny, pseudo-intellectually smart (lots of big words).

>were

You introduced hi-fiving to the world

Your worse than the worst

I love America but you've fucked up bad with the shit skin fest and with your bankers.

Your cars too. They suck and the japs are kicking your ass.

>helmets are America.

Basically america is seen as a place getting fucked by corporations on every level

Good taste

Pffft... Two world wars. We won those too (and we couldn't even take care of a couple hundred Emu's) come up with sumfin better cunt.

S-senpai noticed me!!

Would rather have doritos 50yrs late than actual africans fucking up my country

Cherry coke is superior to vanilla coke.

let the big fat baby have it's bottle.

Taran Roma