I'm usually not a religious person

I'm usually not a religious person.

But could he be the devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because the Devil is charming.

I can forgive him for fucking me in the ass. It's in his own self-interest, after all. But I loath the cucks who are happy to get fucked in the ass by him so long as lefties get fucked as well.

Well he is charming enough to Americans to become the president.

You wish

No, the point is that he is just as dumb and lacking in charm as the majority of their population, and they want someone they can relate to in charge.

Btw what are you trying to say?
>Devil runs Hell
>Trump runs the USA
>Trump is the devil
>USA is hell
????

Ahh he was pretty funny in his campaign and pandered to certain people that why's he won , stop spewing dumb memes

>diet coke
my lad

>and pandered to certain people

Yes, by acting as dumb as them

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en
fatass

This guy can literally eat anything he wants, but instead he chooses to eat the cheapest and most unhealthy thing available in this world.
Americans are truly disgusting.

He's fat and proud of it. We need a body-positive president in 2018.

nah he actually had a strategy and focus on rust belt states and promised them to bring back jobs and shit and used bill Clinton's bad record in that region as a weapon against Hillary and in the end he won because of those states. I wouldn't call that being dumb.

I want him to hit Kim

*Sloppy Steve had a strategy

i weigh like 130 and i love diet coke

ah yes, as if america needs more fat acceptance.

yeah probably but Americans sure not vote for him because he is dumb like them. You sound pretty pretentious.

It’s because he is terrified of being poisoned. McDonalds never knows when or where he will come in and the food is premade so there is no chance to poison it.

There are a lot of Americans who are so furious at the system that they voted for the guy who would revile the establishment the most. There are also a good chunk of people who just like the idea of blaming immigrants for their issues rather than the structure of the system itself. Those are the two approaches to voting for trump.

That's just a lie, like everything that comes out of his mouth.
The truth is that like a lot of Americans, he is addicted to junk food.

Yeah probably, but those two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

So this devil of yours would lie and eat fast food?
That means every other person is the devil too?

hey faggot that's me!

I only voted for him and supported him because I hate LIBERALS so fucking much... I know he is a complete piece of shit but I hated Hillary more and libs deserved to be destroyed so I supported this fat piece of shit.

Fuck the Democrats and Fuck Liberals... Trump for 7 more years!

No, and you're retarded.

do you guys think a rich guy like him ( although american) really eat mcdonalds and coke or its just for the photo?

You ever had them fries my nigga?

do you think the mcdonalds employees actually made the effort to make a decent burger and fries for him?

I'm serious, here that stuff is eaten mostly by kids. A rich guy like him would NEVER eat that stuff

Of course not.

The devil should be smart and cunning.

>Others want us all to have the tools to pursue happiness
>I don't have those tools
>I don't have anyone to have those tools.

No he cant, read the bible.

trump is a fag, /ourboy/ rand is the true patrician choice

My theory (or hypotesis as we scientists say) is that he has alzheimer's or something like that. He doesn't sleep and und so weiter.