I surprised to realize lots of westerners here are non religious people

I surprised to realize lots of westerners here are non religious people.
Because Europe or USA are basically Catholic or Protestant. so I have been thought almost everybody live in western world are religious person.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/no-religion-tops-religion-question-in-census/news-story/a3b45e6b2e35df695932a83535078f51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

90% of the young people here are atheists

I don't want to sound disrispectful, but religions are kinda fucked up man.

shit holes are mostly religious. the higher you get from the median the worst you are.

lewd

i'm religious

No one gives a fuck about religion here.

news.com.au/national/no-religion-tops-religion-question-in-census/news-story/a3b45e6b2e35df695932a83535078f51

Still a big part of our culture, but you wont find many religious people on the internet. They are all either 60 years old or live in the middle of the farm lands.

i want to put my penis between them

wubba lubba dub dub!

Is this a meme I'm not familiar with?

fucking run

wollah fætter inshallah

>here
Where do you live exactly?

Not the NSA, I swear*

India and Brazil aren't shitholes!

A lot of people in the West think that because they don't believe in God metaphysically, or actively engage in worship, that that means that they are not Christians, or not religious.

I don't think Westerners are substantially any more or less religious than the Japanese, really. The difference is in the modern socio-cultural attitudes towards religion.

If you don't believe in god and don't go to church you aren't religious.

Sup Forums is full of atheists regardless of nationality. This is why we are all childless virgins.

Pretty much every Westerner is a Christian, even if he denies it; the collection of common assumptions and norms by which we live our lives are identifiably Christian regardless of individual attitudes on Christianity. Because of this, failure to believe or to observe doesn't make one not a Christian; it just makes one a bad Christian. It would take active conversion to a foreign faith for a Westerner to stop being a Christian, and even then that isn't guaranteed to overcome the fundamental aspects of culture that are essentially Christian.

where are you hear this from? is this new idea of christianity to overcome death of god in the west?
sounds denial and dumb desu

Well, you are looking at a biased sample here.

We all use fedoras.

Except that china is one of the biggest shit-holes there is and it's at 3

>2018
>believing an unsourced picture
lmao stop larping

Holy shit, you’re right. They’re like fucking ants there.

not religion, hate religion, believe in God(s)
what do?

survey probably doesn't get the idea of 'religion' across properly, probably phrases it as theism or some shit. which obviously isn't any chinese religion.