How BTFO would the DCEU be if he turns out to be a better Superman than Cavill?

How BTFO would the DCEU be if he turns out to be a better Superman than Cavill?

Never. Cavill's Superman is best.

What am I even looking at

Could be the best if he's allowed to act like Superman

His face in all these promo shots remind me of that one friends edit pic where there facial features are edited to be real small on there face

Considering that all he will have to do to be "a better Superman" to most of the ass-chapped manchildren here is smile and save a cat out of a tree, there's a very good chance there will be much "BTFO"

If he's anything like his texts to Kara there's hope

those are some gay pants

They probably make his butt look good

that's not saying much.

Implying he doesn't.

No. Cavill just looks good and that's about it.

Darker moments would be more tolerable out of cavil if they actually gave him a personality to work with. These moments work in comics because we know Superman doesn't always jump for a kill, so if he does kill, it has more weight to it.

I don't really understand how it would be BTFO to anything? Another actor does a good performance at a TV show for the same character? So fucking what.

they got blown the fuck out in terms of acting keep up

Cutie with a booty

A big-budget movie having a worse Superman than a CW show would be pretty bad my dude

CW Batman, Wondy, Green Lantern when?

Don't give me that gay damn excuses

Batman almost definitely won't happen because Fox has TV rights (although with Maggie Sawyer coming to Supergirl maybe we'll get Batwoman?). The other two are possible if DC removes the embargo. GL seems more likely than WW because WW is getting a movie next year while GL's potential movie is a while off.

That's entirely subjective.

They have Donna, Cassie and all sorts of other ways to bring an Amazonian onto the CWverse