INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/12/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w
>Trump On Squawk Box 8/11/16
youtu.be/m0cd68kcAzw

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
>Hillary's bizarre behavior
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY
rollcall.com/news/politics/connecticuts-linda-mcmahon-thinks-trump-can-couldnt-win
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
youngcons.com/hillary-suggests-trumps-death-could-help-stimulate-the-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3X1jqxhkus
youtube.com/watch?v=lz31E0Kvwag
hughhewitt.com/donald-trump-makes-return-visit/#more-31501
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/764045345332396032
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-explains-calling-obama-founder-isis-sarcasm/story?id=41326238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Crooked Hillary getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT in the debates.

AWOO~

First for gary

>liberals be like
>TRUMP SHOULD ACT NICER!

Trump's Master Plan:
1. Create as much controversy as possible before the debates.
2. This builds the largest possible viewership for the debates.
3. At the debates, Trump will deliver crushing blows to Hillary on foreign policy and trade.

The problem our country has is that the media always filters what Trump says, cutting and splicing it to get the desired effect. What Trump needs is for people to see the uncut, unfiltered debates. So right now he's just building anticipation and viewership for the debates. It's all part of the plan. Marketing 101.

Hello?

> 1%

youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY

thread theme?

memes with old patriotic american music

seems poi'fect

Nice one Florida. How's your night going?

I don't buy for a second that Hillary is not going to cheat/rig in some way in this debate.

What do you think her plan is?

#
The wall has been approved by congress for a decade. We're already fighting a proxy war with Russia in Syria. And we can just leave the Middle East to their own devices without sticking our dick in it all the time.

Wow, a president made out of JUST.

NEW POLL
>NEW POLL

It must suck to suck.

Delete this.

Scream "Racism" and "Sexism" until the Media falls to her feet.

rollcall.com/news/politics/connecticuts-linda-mcmahon-thinks-trump-can-couldnt-win

I could imagine her being a guest speaker tomorrow before the rally starts, what are the odds ole Vince is there too?

dude weed lmao

>tfw part jew
>tfw hated communists all my life
>tfw go to Sup Forums
>tfw find out about the jewish communist revolution in germany during ww1
>tfw pic related

fuck you Sup Forums, I used to be normal

Watching that over time made me realize why 18-34 isn't included in a lot of mainstream polls anymore

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
>2%
>Rasmussen: 3%, MoE: 3%
>UPI tracking poll: 2%

Need to give this guy an epic takedown , too angry and rustled to think straight at the moment, help a trump bro out

>You conservatives take things way too literally. That's the main difference in the way liberals and conservatives think. Liberals are capable of abstract thought, while conservatives need rigid black & white lanes to stay in. Abstract thought allows all kinds of good things to happen like empathy, humorous observations and growth. I feel sorry for you people sometimes.

Get it cancelled, of course

Also, town halls with rigged questions, and hosted by CNN

Excellent. I got SOO MANY LEWDS last couple threads that--

I mean... I just poured myself the best glass of orange juice. Yummy!

Welcome home.

can i have videos of trump interacting with law enforcement ? they really seem happy meeting him

americans...

*whispers*

are fat.

The second he started leading is when CNN stopped including them.

I love how you guys keep telling him to take bad advice. Keep it up losers.

And I used to be swimming in pussy.

Now I'm a 23 year old hermit jacking it to hentai.

Same. On both accounts.

Thoughts on this?

youngcons.com/hillary-suggests-trumps-death-could-help-stimulate-the-economy/

He's watching.

>UPI tracking poll: 2%

They updated it to 4%, but it's still a definite improvement over the slew of ugly polls from the last couple weeks.

So how are the polls going? Hope he wins i like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=B3X1jqxhkus

>mother

Hilldawg wants to sit down during the debate? That pretty much confirms she's fucking dying

Trump is going to mop the floor with her in the debates

Welcome to the struggle, you half kike bastard.

Become a shining example of righteousness for this world, we need more willing and able to turn back the hordes.

MAGA.

Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged and at this rate is heading for a 1984 shellacking.

It's time to maintain what's left of your dignity and vote for a real ticket, not a walking meme. Johnson and Weld are both popular and successful 2-term governors who balanced the budget in their states, while Trump is a buffoon who has never held public office.

Vote #TeamGov.

>mfw it feels so right but so wrong

T H I C C

I really hope Assange pulls through with whatever he has on Shillary. I'm tired of being teased and led on like the lawyer who claimed to have the dirt on Cruz

The loser? Who gives a fuck but his retarded followers?

Nobody cares anymore losers.

>mfw that webm
Don't pay the polls any mind mexibro, just stay high energy.

>eating a pizza with knife and fork

imagine the shitstorm when the lights go out and all you hear is 'NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT'
and you see vince power walking towards the stage ready to take trump out but he blows his quads before secret service tackle him

>Trying this hard.
Aw, its almost kinda cute how low energy you are.

>tfw anglo
>tfw raised under foreign semitic Christianity
>tfw named after a famous Hebrew king
>tfw circumcised

If I went outside the US and told people that I'm not a Jew I don't think that they would believe me.

>Mister Two Percent Gary Johnson.
>replying to a fucking Koala

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>has the young vote
>has the old vote
>has the white vote

Does Hillary have witchcraft powerful enough to make black turnout 100%?

WHO WILL STOP GARY "GAY" JOHNSON FROM SUCKING

EVERY
DICK
IN
AMERICA

THE MADMAN

>23 year old hermit jacking it to hentai.
>I used to be swimming in pussy.

Skeptical.

>inb4 Trump stands the entire time and makes her look like a weak bitch

>yfw Trump stands the whole time and struts around
>calls her low energy and details his plans while treating her like a minor annoyance

Kek

>I'm TROLLING on 4CHANNEL xD!!!

It wouldn't save her

Even women hate her

>16%
Let her.

What was the reason for your downfall senpai?

I deleted my entire folder. Honest.

I may or may not have made copies though...

... please don't call Manafort ...

thats exactly what I've been saying. Agree to sit down during the debates, then once they start Trump stands up and makes Clinton look like a fool

Everybody swims out of a pussy at birth

Just mention totalitarian liberalism, Stalinism, Leninism.

Liberals don't live in the real world. Their views of peace and acceptance are a weakness in times of uncertainty. Their diversity and naivety will get us killed or subjugated by an enemy we willingly let in.

That's the real world.

Where is this from?

UR QUEEN IS AN OLD HAG

The Awoovement is strong

Who told you this? Some guy. Just tell him it isn't an argument and doesn't make them wrong. Also they are the ones that took the "Obama created ISIS thing" too far.

USC Daybreak Poll

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump got 15% of the black vote this year.

Mr. Ed say, dong too long so wrong

You don't have to believe me. My last girlfriend left me because she didn't understand why I don't want to date a coalburner.

That, coupled with leaving school made me a hermit. Now I make $70k a year and have a place of my own, and all my friends are in school or NEETS.

And we spend so much of our lives trying to get back into one.
Stimulates the cortex.

All Assange has to do is give more ammo to the already existing investigations, IRS, FBI, DOJ attorneys, cfg, etc. Look, I've no doubt the corruption is wide spread and deep. However I'm clinging to hope that enough good people are already in high places that will keep our government going before, during, and after the election/purge.

MAGA

Why does Trump do such weird thumbs up. It's like he doesn't extend his thumb all the way up. Is it some kind of McCain "arms are fucked up" thing?

Pressing F on my own behalf.

It was nice shitposting with you all.

F

LATimes/USC Dornsife Daybreak

It's been pretty good

Also
> Make Byzantium Great Again

Imagine Malia voting for Trump instead of Hillary.

She probably doesn't forget how Hillary was to her dad and, probably, doesn't like her all that much anyway (she had to have met her a couple of times, so there's that).

Depends on the poll you look at, the media polls are all trying to say "OH SHIT TRUMP STUMPED" but the online and autopolls tell a different story.

I think it has as much to do with the optics of Alpha Giant Trump hulking Merkel Clinton. Its all optics.

It's looking bad i guess. I hope not too much. He really should win, fuck globalism.

this
And some of my friends started hating me because I hated the degeneracy of college, and didn't understand why I hated my friend for dating a full blown tumblrite. You can only hear so many conversations about "not enough women coverage on ESPN".

This is deceptive since most of those numbers have gone back down a bit post-convention.

disgusting. she should really know it's not ok to make jokes about her opponents being assassinated.

She should be careful with words like those.

The fact that they were ever that close shows how fragile Clinton's support is

Is NBC/WSJ/Marist the most fucking disgusting poll of them all, or is it just me?

I remember two fucking days before the SC Primary they thought Trump would lose to El Rato. So fucking biased against Trump from the beginning

The message and subversive imagery people would get is Trump is already president and a natural leader in good health. Clinton is the polar opposite.

take that back

There's something going on behind the scenes. It's like how FDR had polio but he had people carry him around and tried to make it look like he was fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=lz31E0Kvwag

Link to video.

>laughs inappropriately at interviewer

>Tfw still a Jew
>Somewhat religious too
>No Messiah issue, so still on Kike train, but the appearance of Trump gives me doubts
>Also praise kek
>Became a full redpilled nationalist and I now wish to exterminate my globalist cuck brother
>He's very smart, but has listened to the false song of globalism
>Tfw hate most people in my temple
>Tfw Texas, so no one else to annoy about it.
I am rambling now, but /TrumpGen/ is actually the best thing in my life.
Helped me learn to ride a bike. Let's see those kindergartners beat me now!

>Wednesday: Obama literally founded ISIS

>Thursday: I wasn't using hyperbole, he literally founded ISIS.
hughhewitt.com/donald-trump-makes-return-visit/#more-31501

>Friday morning: God why can't anyone understand sarcasm, I was being sarcastic.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/764045345332396032

>Friday afternoon: Obama literally founded ISIS. I'm just kidding. But only kinda kidding. JK LOL unless you guys like this.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-explains-calling-obama-founder-isis-sarcasm/story?id=41326238

7D Hyperspace Insideout Ouija Chess?!

>Trump will appear at Sacred Heart University (Tomorrow's rally), where former WWE CEO Linda McMahon serves as vice chairwoman of the board of trustees. McMahon has known Trump for years and served as a one of his delegates at the Republican National Convention last month.

If Trump said something like that it would literally be blown up bigger than the Khan family fiasco by the MSM.

> Clinton has been replaced by Mrs. Roboto