How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0uHJNVK_irw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're gonna have BLACK FINNISH KIDS eeeewwwwwwwww!

Why would you stop love?

That's fine

Those people concerns are not yours. Dude just relax

Nothing more pathetic and beta than this

This is what all white men should be doing

Shit, those broads are even gobliner than american.

desu 90% of mixed babies are attractive
Also those men are probably looking for conservative, submissive women. Which is what most of the 3rd world is

>have white kids
>tell them to not mix the blood
Not that hard

>conservative
>submissive
the delusion of whites desu
all women are whores

Deport all asian immigrants and end immigration from asian countries

simple as

This.

Well at least most of these couples are almost on the same age. Nothing’s worse than seeing fat old balding white dude with a 20yr old asian whore

Are white American women really this trashy?

They need money to travel to fucking Southeast asia and marry ugly asian women lel

At least he isn’t fat

You don't, asians are our only hope to destroy the wh*te race

They just wanted Citizenship

>Said the shadowy figure in the corner as his toucan beak became more apparent.

It's because Asians are obsessed with pale skin. If you are pale, you will attract every women.

No kidding.

This.

They should be forcefully deported back to their little brown seasian shitholes TBQH

Doesn't really look pale. He has that disgusting pink undertone that angl*S are known for

Well those middle aged and/or socially awkward dudes get to fugg young, decent pauwcy, the ladies get whatever they were planning to, so
Everybody is happy i guess

They're probably in love if they're fine being with those ladies (no offence)

White men come here all the time to find a bride or fuck some boipussy

Asians worship whites and light skin. I don't see the problem.

I doubt the same would happen to rich nigger or brown guys

>I doubt the same would happen to rich nigger or brown guys

No. It's very rare. They only like pale guys, it doesn't matter where are they from.

It should be encouraged

4/10 white + 4/10 flip = 8/10 kid

every time his old, blue-pilled dick thrusts in her tight, brown pussy he must be thanking his ancestors for making the angl* supreme during the last 200 years and able to buy 3rd world pussy

i can't blame him, i'd be cumming buckets too if i were a 60 yo guy that looks like a mix of fonzie and one of the trump sons who's getting some pocahontas looking submissive girl that's actually secretly plotting to kill him in his sleep with her chad hispanic bf

>I doubt the same would happen to rich nigger or brown guys
Ofc it would
Young Asians emulate black fashion, music and culture to the letter, especially because of basketball.

Butthurt from western feminists. Western feminists want to fuck with niggers and arabs and huminiate white men.
White women fuck with black man, white men fuck with chinese.

Islam

you honestly can't unless you start mass-sterilizing philipino slum-dwellers or atleast introduce things like condoms and family planning.

manila is full of families that pump out literally 8-10 kids, one every year, while living on a dollar a day. its fucked, they don't think about long-term consequences and the kids end up having to become labourers abroad.

shit like this you won't find in equally as poor countries like vietnam because families actually think long-term and don't just maximize the number of kids they have.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uHJNVK_irw

>stop it
you can't stop it, yerrow boi

Learn from Denmark

That’s not how fraction addition works.