Is country music degenerate? Help me Sup Forums...

Is country music degenerate? Help me Sup Forums, show me some good country music cause I can't seem to find anything that isn't just pandering to cowboy wannabes wishing they lived through the civil war. Burgers, Please? Throw me a bone here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM
youtube.com/watch?v=mTe82uwm77g
youtube.com/watch?v=EEpHFU7NCls
youtube.com/watch?v=ow8qMY8JkR0
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4
youtube.com/watch?v=LoZHw04OG2A
youtube.com/watch?v=f9eHp7JJgq8
youtube.com/watch?v=uZz9bAp44fA
youtube.com/watch?v=TaDXd_5PR-s
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-epx63Dd8
youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ahuCHGbM
youtube.com/watch?v=l4KtrId7Y-g
youtube.com/watch?v=vjENhIdDsic
youtube.com/watch?v=pE1QYlATnGo
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwrWQKaeJI
youtube.com/watch?v=QyGU4nzhirI
youtube.com/watch?v=j5GVa1yWYZM
youtube.com/watch?v=VRRaaWYgaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-7oCyPWww
youtube.com/watch?v=l4vtFTShmlE
youtube.com/watch?v=XyMy9iGJb2I
youtube.com/watch?v=D5K5l89mpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=FhOcxYIjsAo
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJj6LZogms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw
youtube.com/watch?v=LxsdjjZsX0w
youtu.be/LoZHw04OG2A
youtube.com/watch?v=iYYw_9thYyY
youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y30XZPWnZes
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lVOKDtGXA4s
youtube.com/watch?v=iCjn2QeXU4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh1dvD6Npc
youtube.com/watch?v=DXvGMo0Xp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=9KOj7Vcq-i8
youtu.be/4Ys8Ldw5zDY?t=1h1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=k2af10YlLoc
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
youtube.com/watch?v=reJbDFkYGOk
youtube.com/watch?v=Def3BsdYnJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=CE5CQ1gfaR8
youtube.com/watch?v=CKRHYEcJJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cNyBrDvR2VU
youtube.com/watch?v=Se07eaAZucA
youtube.com/watch?v=MiMdb2MnYr8
youtube.com/watch?v=lD9ozx1-oT0
youtube.com/watch?v=t4V3S7kGNjY
youtube.com/watch?v=aFbVOwgPXKA
youtu.be/vpkE5Ee3AOo
youtube.com/watch?v=WYGbAP2TbBg
youtube.com/watch?v=D01bCXmKRsU
youtube.com/watch?v=mVu78DSovhI
youtube.com/watch?v=FM9VYfP5ORg
youtube.com/watch?v=EWX8MVrkTJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hE_RGaKw7I
youtube.com/watch?v=p3APC9PCjn8
youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU
youtube.com/watch?v=UaStAAOUao8
youtube.com/watch?v=z2QbDlvgHw8
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0TGfZSACI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBul7B3eK4
youtube.com/watch?v=zCeVP9WuA6I
youtube.com/watch?v=43qK1Lh2xH0
youtube.com/watch?v=dbsMn476T2U
youtube.com/watch?v=fBAzLCA3DQc
youtube.com/watch?v=u5ryZv6ZFtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jaP4I1JTthE
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Q65yNStcM
youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM
youtube.com/watch?v=AhYy26-kV1g
youtube.com/watch?v=RznWJUkwXEM
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=myJDBos5Vyw
murdermurder.net/music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rock > Country

To your rescue bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhPWt318OFM

This is true, post some rock then, I'm familiar with most of the classic shit but perhaps you have something I haven't seen?

Brad Paisley is an excellent musician and songwriter. I don't listen to a lot of country, but I keep him in regular rotation. Album: Mud on the Tires

It was good at one point.

Current country music is literally just rap/hip hop for people who are afraid of black people and country stars have openly admitted this.

Oh, I actually got pulled over once for blasting that ol' rebel down main street winnipeg with one, two and then three cops following/looking at me with their windows down listening. I didn't get in trouble though, they were white cops and I told them I had a hearing problem from years of industrial work and didn't realize how loud it was. They were actually cuck tier tolerant of it and I didn't even get a ticket.

The best country songs focus on the stuff in life that really matters:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEpHFU7NCls

Was she a draw?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country

God damn big bro, got me again

Country music is true music. White man's music. I'll give you links to some good stuff in a bit.

what about this one?

fucking stupid cut and paste
youtube.com/watch?v=ow8qMY8JkR0

youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo

bluegrass is country, right?

What do you mean by "classic shit"?. I hope you at least know the songs from the Beatles, Queen and David Bowie.

Anyway. Lately, I've been listening to a soviet rock band called Кинo. First heard from them on Sup Forums, actually.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Just a bunch of random stuff I like. Hope you like some. I used to HATE country but now it's really great...comfy...soothing. This is just a mix of modern/old country/western/bluegrass/red dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoZHw04OG2A

youtube.com/watch?v=f9eHp7JJgq8

youtube.com/watch?v=uZz9bAp44fA

youtube.com/watch?v=TaDXd_5PR-s

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-epx63Dd8

youtube.com/watch?v=dj7ahuCHGbM

youtube.com/watch?v=l4KtrId7Y-g

youtube.com/watch?v=vjENhIdDsic

youtube.com/watch?v=pE1QYlATnGo

youtube.com/watch?v=nwwrWQKaeJI

youtube.com/watch?v=QyGU4nzhirI

youtube.com/watch?v=j5GVa1yWYZM

youtube.com/watch?v=VRRaaWYgaXY

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk-7oCyPWww

youtube.com/watch?v=l4vtFTShmlE

youtube.com/watch?v=XyMy9iGJb2I

I've got your picture that you gave to me
And it's signed with Love just like it used to be
The only thing different, the only thing new
I've got your picture, she's got you
I've got the records that we used to share
And they still sound the same as when you were here
I've got the records, she's got you
I've got your memory or has it got me
I really don't know
But I know it won't let me be
I've got your class ring that proved you'd care
And it still looks the same as when you gave it dear
I've got these little things, she's got you
I've got your memory or has it got me
I really don't know
But I know it won't let me be
I've got your class ring that proved you'd care
And it still looks the same as when you gave it dear
I've got these little things, she's got you

JUST

And here's another that's about as anti-degenerate as you're gonna get:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5K5l89mpV8

Yes. Real "country" includes country, western, and bluegrass. Bluegrass is still extremely popular in Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Go to the annual bluegrass festival in Virginia if you ever get the chance, it's a lot of fun.

>ywn dance with a pure, white, conservative girl to this music at your local dance

youtube.com/watch?v=FhOcxYIjsAo

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJj6LZogms

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

>Country """""music"""""

It's literally as degenerate as rap. 95% of it is even the same exact subject matter: singing about women, their cars, mind-altering substances, glorifying being an uneducated retard, using improper english, etc.

>Brad Paisley
I don't mean to shit on your suggestion, I'll look into him for sure but from what I've heard in the shop on the radio he seems like a pandering type. Thanks though bud, I'll give an honest listen to any tracks you have in mind?That's what everyone I work with says. I'm 25, most of them are 40+. I had good parents and a solid upbringing in a white middle class neighbourhood where the only threat to me was a skinned knee
Playing this now, good vibe already, this is the type of shit I'm looking for. I drive to and from Winnipeg all the time so I rack up highway k eh. I need something to dull my mind while I pass the lines.
Never worth it, shouldn't have meddled
I'll be listening to it after first buddy's post there, I'm sure it'll be alright
That's much appreciated, thanks chuck
Running it right now, I like it alreadyDump it, I love bluegrass but there's none of it where I am. More likely to hear indian (dot or feather) music in the streets.
I was never an edgy faggot, just a fuckin mean guitar player so heavy metal was all I ever really listened to. Inb4 edgy faggot metal for kids, I was a closet case, never played or let anyone know I played cause I kept it to me. Wouldn't mind learning some other styles though, all your suggestions will be heard, thank you for the input (and the help on D-Day). One day soon us Leafs will be useful lmao should be a nationally forced meme.
I'm gonna start saving them so I can make playlists for driving

Sorry if I missed anybody, I hate to look like a fag responding to all these posts but I truely am grateful for the help, so thanks everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=LxsdjjZsX0w

damn thats beautiful.

thanks bro

Keith Whitley

youtu.be/LoZHw04OG2A

Yeah, I've gone through all sorts of music phases. I still enjoy certain pop, and indie rock, and metal, and classic rock, blah blah, but I always hated country. Then it just kind of hit me one day, I can't explain. I actually gave it a chance and was like hot damn, I thought this was stupid, it's actually great. He's some more random shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYw_9thYyY

youtube.com/watch?v=vAOVRkSCWmg

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

youtube.com/watch?v=Y30XZPWnZes

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

Based fucking Keith Whitley. My current favorite. So sad that he died in his prime. You don't happen to attend UT-Austin, do you?

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, God bless America. Thanks bros, I know Canadians have been shitposting profusely lately, just know I don't shitpost here and if we're rangebanned, I'll miss you boys. Here's to North America and all our conquests as allies.

Also I should add, Keith Whitley is my favorite country voice after George Jones.

Modern singers try too hard. These guys just had "it" without even trying.

Good, thanks!

Have this in return.

>makes me almost cry over the Shenandoah Valley

youtube.com/watch?v=lVOKDtGXA4s

Nah, stuck in Houston at the moment.

He pretty much started the era of country I'm most familiar with.. late 80's up to the Dixie chicks... and now I have to go pour myself a shot to clean the taste of their name out of my mouth

It's the most redpilled music out there

>strong family values
>strong christian values

Thanks leafbro. There is actually some good Canadian country. I don't hate Canada, but you know...if the shoe fits, wear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCjn2QeXU4Y

I listen to (non political) skinhead music so can't help you, though I did end up going to a degenerate New Alt-Country show the other day and the entire audience was blonde chicks in cowboy hats and peel off leather pants. That was glorious but the music was utter horseshit

Who is this sermon demon?

I'm familiar with all those, I never heard much more than just the radio replayed overkilled songs though. I like that song you posted, chill vibes. Thanks guy.

Gotcha. Please don't mention Dixie Chicks.

But yeah I was on this law journal with a guy who heard me listened to Keith Whitley through my headphones one day I think, and we started talking about him, he loved him. I did too. So we always talked about that and the whole "I'm no stranger to the rain" thing. Good guy.

I really love Keith Whitley. It's that cheesy era of country but before it was cheesy...if that makes sense. And his voice was just immaculate.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh1dvD6Npc

youtube.com/watch?v=DXvGMo0Xp8c

I don't care for any of his music but he's actually a very good guitar player. Shockingly good, frankly. Years ago I stumbled on a video of him cutting loose and it was a bit of a revelation. Still don't care for his music, but he's definitely a talented guy and I can respect that.

I like country songs that focus on the right values/priorities... many do. And few other genres of music have anything worthwhile in them, message/lyrics/worldview wise..

I like this song quite a bit; it's pro marriage, pro family...

youtube.com/watch?v=9KOj7Vcq-i8

Maybe you have to be a dad to appreciate this.

t. a married dad who lives in the country.

Fuck it. Garth Brooks had some fucking pipes. got kinda loopy there for a while though...

youtu.be/4Ys8Ldw5zDY?t=1h1m17s

All of the shit on this one is good to god tier

Good song. And you want another good dad song?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2af10YlLoc

;(

Makes me want to call my dad right now.

Anything from the 70s

Awesome, I'll give them a listen thanks man, I wasn't expecting this thread to have so many responses but I'll add them to playlists
But like said, it has definitely taken a shit for the most part, at least the radio shit I hear up here
Skinhead music is acceptable as well, I haven't heard much more than skrewdriver or a few random songs here and there, post what you gotTrish Stratus, she was a female professional wrestler and the lucky young lady who I had my first fap to

He's good but not a GOAT. Also pioneered the shit modern pop-country trash.

holy fuck that gave me chills

there are so many talented musicians in Country. that's not the problem. it's that they're restricted by the narrow restrictions of the genre. Country is very strict about what it considers Country. Even the trash in the Top-40 has to shout out a certain number of cliches and the chords have to resolve themselves in a certain way or into the trash it goes.

Its not degenerate.
Its just shit.

>it has definitely taken a shit for the most part, at least the radio shit I hear up here

Sure, Nashville is basically Trashville. But there is still great stuff in the past and current too. Just have to look.

Good thread, glad I could contribute.

I'm glad you enjoyed. Me too.

have we really gone this far without john denver?

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

That's the sound of the America I like to hear

Also I might like the un-remastered version better:

youtube.com/watch?v=reJbDFkYGOk

>I'm gonna start saving them so I can make playlists for driving

Country music is GOAT for driving. It has such a great physical element to it, and is great to sing along to.

I'll make one last little dumpage here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Def3BsdYnJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=CE5CQ1gfaR8

youtube.com/watch?v=CKRHYEcJJ_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=cNyBrDvR2VU

youtube.com/watch?v=Se07eaAZucA

youtube.com/watch?v=MiMdb2MnYr8

respect your opinion, but his older stuff *was* that good... the later stuff became very popular, played on the radio a lot.. so plenty of shills copied him and just shoved forward on the flight stick.

Denver was good but not a GOAT. But yes that's a great song!

Unrelated, but fun piece. Better if you know the other guys he's imitating.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD9ozx1-oT0

And some more comedy (RIP Merle)

youtube.com/watch?v=t4V3S7kGNjY

That's fine, I didn't mean to start a fight.

>ywn have a girl this musically talented

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=aFbVOwgPXKA

Jason Isbell
Chris Knight

Great songwriters

Thanks! Listening.

>Good thread, glad I could contribute
Glad you could join, you americans have a fine taste in music when the international nose pokes itself out of where it doesn't belong

Overall, thanks you guys, With all the shit that goes on with this board (most of it friendly banter or nationalistic satire) it's nice to see we can still have at least a few nice things.

country music is for literal retards. The kind that collect disability and watch wwe.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention one of the very few talented female artists. Reba. this song red-pilled as fuck.

youtu.be/vpkE5Ee3AOo

And incase anyone's in that place I'll post part two.
File your claim and buy yourself a T.V. or you're in the wrong thread pal.

Sad songs and waltzes was a great posthumous Keith Whitley album

Boy, it's your lucky day. I was raised on this stuff. My great-grandpa made his own banjo out of catgut, my earliest memories are of him playing music similar to the stuff in the third link. The guys in the first link are from your country. One of the few good things to come out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYGbAP2TbBg

youtube.com/watch?v=D01bCXmKRsU

youtube.com/watch?v=mVu78DSovhI

New Country, yes, complete nigger-tier music, there's actually very little difference between themes of Country and Rap even though they claim to be mortal enemies.

Old Country, Johnny Rebel, David Allen Coe, Waylon Jennings, isn't bad, it's about being red pilled and masculine; getting into fights, casually saying nigger like it's nothing.

mainstream country maybe.
there's a whole backlog of Country that's patrician af and an undergound of contemporary Alt Country that's excellant for adult feels.
Educate yourself.

I don't listen to country but enjoyed the thread so far.
Here's something I like

youtube.com/watch?v=FM9VYfP5ORg

np man, hope things are good for you.

Here, have some alt-country stuff. I really like Deer Tick and Dawes. Not country but close. Worth a listen, for sure...incredible music and really good live and great to sing out loud/along...

youtube.com/watch?v=EWX8MVrkTJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=5hE_RGaKw7I

youtube.com/watch?v=p3APC9PCjn8

>'Cause some people were just meant to be a memory
>To be called upon to remind us how we've changed
>The way the scattered ever-busy bright lights of a city
>Might look off to a distant mountain range

As an outsider it appears to me country western is the least degenerate of all music coming from the west.
It would appear that midwestern culture is also least degenerate.
>Male and female roles still exist
>family oriented
>doesnt compromise individualism very much

Hahah I remember being in my Grandma's car at like 8 years old. In Biloxi MS. going to get some new shoes. she told me "when I wanna save money on clothes, I just walk up to a well-dressed nigger on the street and ask him where he shops"

.Reba
>red pilled
She may have sang God Bless American at the CMA's with the first President Bush but she also had that buzzy song about AIDS in the '90's when it was still taboo among Conservatives and she pretty much created the mold for every strong, independent female Country act that followed like Shania Twain and Wynonna. pretty sure she's also getting a divorce and openly supports gay marriage.

still enjoy her music on occasion but she's most definitely not red pilled.

Oh, and believe it or not, the Grateful Dead actually did country pretty well for a bunch of degenerates:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP4gy0TBDfU

youtube.com/watch?v=UaStAAOUao8

The whole Workingman's Dead album is worth a listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2QbDlvgHw8

youtube.com/watch?v=xd0TGfZSACI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBul7B3eK4

youtube.com/watch?v=zCeVP9WuA6I

youtube.com/watch?v=43qK1Lh2xH0

>2016
>not embracing the first black pill
youtube.com/watch?v=dbsMn476T2U
This was the song i used to bang smack to

Flying Burrito Brothers >>>>>> Grateful Dead

OP here, I've been thinking about moving to America, since I can remember I wanted to be a marine (inb4 falling for marine meme) but if it would help me get citizenship I have some pretty serious credentials in machining/manufacturing/automotive/carpentry/electrical (school can be free if you know how to work the system) for when I'm done lickin boots, so maybe one day I'll park my 3500 in one of your towns. By the sounds of it, there'll be good music at least.

Anything Hank Williams Sr.
Merle Haggard
Willie Nelson
George Strait

more guys like that

youtube.com/watch?v=fBAzLCA3DQc

BASED FUCKING SONG FUCK YOU

Tell me, why do you drink? Why do you smoke?

>doing heroin

wew lad, no. Hope you're clean now.

If you want to do it, that'd be cool. I don't have anything else to say but you're always welcome, brother. Welcome to us I mean. Obongo and the leftists only want non-white third world barbarian immigrants so, good luck.

His father was much better

BASED MERLE RIP

F

Hank Williams > Hank III > Hank Jr

Dude I blasted that song in my liberal college windows down and the fucking faces I got

And some slower stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ryZv6ZFtg

youtube.com/watch?v=jaP4I1JTthE

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Q65yNStcM

>wew lad, no. Hope you're clean now.
Six months clean i only drink smoke and hate commies now

Ehhh Hank 3 is a fucking degenerate but he's rebel country so what do you expect.

IMO Sr number one, his gospel music is God Tier. Jr and Third are tied

Red-pilled is not anti-gay, or toeing the conservative line.

Gay marriage = fine, not because I like it, but because It's not the government's place to say "you are of the same gender and therefore not allowed to engage in a legal union" Extra priviliges or consideration for being gay? Unacceptable. At any rate. let's not muddy up this thread with politics (lol Sup Forums) I'll retract my red-pill statement

also my new favorite bluegrass
youtube.com/watch?v=-gnDyhN5ilM

Whoever recommended Paisley and Reba is a dumb ass. That's just Nashville pop country. Dig into the old stuff. And there are probably a hundred great alt country bands out there. I mentioned Isbell. He is fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYy26-kV1g

>all these people posting Waylon

Try to live in a red state. Much higher quality of life.

Of course this would come after your few years as a marine, which will be shit licking hard work.

BASED

Stay clean man, it's worth it. Good job man!

Hank 3 is degenerate and half his music is garbage, but his actual country music is really really good. So I measure by the highs.

I fucking love bluegrass. Have you listened to any Murder Murder? I posted some of their stuff earlier if not. Best damn bluegrass act of the last 10 years IMO.

This is okay too, but I like that nasal voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=RznWJUkwXEM

jamey johnson was nice! thanks for the intro.

Can you link some good Murder Murder? Their name turns me off...

Search up the songs (people) he's referencing to and you should be set my friend!

youtube.com/watch?
v=xi3GgoLtlWk

as you tell my excited, real country has to come back. It's redpilled to the full extent of the word.

Townes Van Zandt if he hasn't been posted already.

>George Jones is dead

Seriously, fuck. RIP.

Unrelated

youtube.com/watch?v=myJDBos5Vyw

Try Johnny Cash, that's the only country music from America I can think of that doesn't enforce the western farmer degenerate stereotype.

Yeah their name sucks but they're good. All their shit is up for free because bandcamp. From the Stillhouse is the better album of the two.

murdermurder.net/music

Country music is degenerate as fuck and for rednecks which are mostly low energy cucks that are a disgrace to the white race.

>MUH TRUCK