youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's from all the poo in her diaper

That's not nice

DELETE THIS

>Taking cocaine and 200 pain killers
lel

i love reading tabloids at the supermarket checkout isle

i wish i go back to the point where i thought they were real auck when i was in elementary school

the fuck is with some american magazines

shes still below the weight of the average liberal.

>not knowing about based tabloid magazines

Media fag here. From Los Angeles.

Went to broadcasting school in the early 90's. Cut my teeth in news during the OJ trial. It was really a trial by fire and I learned a lot.

The worst thing that I learned is that the tabloids had more reliable information than the big three media outlets. Not even joking. During the OJ trial we were actually stealing stories and exclusives from them.

Even a broken clock... bla bla bla..

But yes, if you publish EVERY rumor that goes around, some are bound to be true.

But she has subcortical vascular dementia.

was it ever confirmed who killed JonBenet Ramsay?

Wow opposition to Hillary sure is poorly founded, this changes my entire perspective on her crimes

She wanted to bulk so badly she ate her emails

That's actually pretty fucking based.

No, tabloids tend to have access to the best PIs and pay so much for leaks that everybody is shopping all kinds of scandals to them. A LOT of the stuff published in tabloids is based on fact and they constantly break stories MSM won't touch, the rest is there to keep them flying under the radar and appear to be nonthreatening.

I remember the enquirer had a picture of the shoes OJ denied having. They used the bloody pattern of the tread at the crime scene to identify the make. Bruno Magli, with only a limited pairs sold in the U.S.

The pic showed him actually wearing the shoes.

>103 lbs

That's a stretch. I'd easily believe 50 though. She's a LOT fatter than she was in 2008.

Bill story is probably true.

More proof that there's a correlation between feminism and being a fat bitch.

yea tabloids are sadly dying though due to the internet

its market is comprised of middle aged women and senior citizens

I always thought this shit was fake. It still is right?

50% blatant fabricated nonsense
45% stuff the mainstream media wont touch
5% exclusive real stuff

explains it

if you respond and this thread gets archived before i can relply ill necropost in the 4plebs archive

Holy shit.

So this is like that moment in Men In Black where he learns that the tabloids actually tell the truth??

>Jim Carrey is kill

NO!

nb4 more shills

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw