Find a flaw

Give me some reasons to hate Israel.

Not interested in the fact that there are American Jews who write shitty news articles and promote SJW nonsense.

Not interested in what Israel does to Palestine, I'm not siding with dirty mudslime rock throwers over anyone.

I need real reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/huge-oil-discovery-on-the-golan-heights/2015/10/07/
time.com/3695948/sheldon-adelson-online-gambling/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
jweekly.com/article/full/20574/wesley-clark-comes-from-a-long-line-of-rabbis/
breakingisraelnews.com/67205/jewish-billionaire-sheldon-adelson-endorses-trump-president/#FtKWWFkiEZTDysMv.99
theamericanmirror.com/leaked-e-mail-shows-george-soros-urged-clinton-intervene-albania-civil-unrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=8uSYMHGdkP0
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-netanyahu-broke-publicly-with-obama-over-iran/2015/02/19/4ea794f6-b885-11e4-a200-c008a01a6692_story.html?utm_term=.ead66b9d0a9b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are jews.

/thread

blatant bait thread
>1 post by this ID
sage and ignore

>Give me some reasons to hate Israel
>don't use examples of anything israel or it's people have ever done
Fuck off kike

Used their zionist counterparts in the American government to ensure the Iraq War which would cost 1 trillion dollars and 10,000 American lives, destabilize the entire region and create the environment for ISIS to be born..

I wrote a lot of bullshit about Africa and what to do about it, and I covered israel in it. I believe with all my heart that we should give saudi and iraqi land to the Jews and create greater israel.

Tell me what you think? I posted more in the thread later on, but these are the central ideas.

/Thread

Yeah, I wanted real reasons. Look right here:

Those are reasons, I was aware of the dancing Israelis. I'm not 100% sold on it, though it is suspicious. The whole wars for Israel is pretty good reason too, but it makes America look like gullible and easily manipulated dipshits. Perhaps there are some American interests attached to it?.. like the Petrodollar maybe? I'm not completely convinced.

fpbp

>blow 1 trillion dollars in taxpayer money
>maybe America benefited?

Really user?

This is partially why Israel hasn't attacked ISIS, or ISIS hasn't attacked Israel.

businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

icense to explore for oil and gas in the occupied Golan Heights,John Reed of the Financial Times reports.

A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy - which is advised by former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

"This action is mostly political - it's an attempt to deepen Israeli commitment to the occupied Golan Heights," Israeli political analyst Yaron Ezrahi told FT. "The timing is directly related to the fact that the Syrian government is dealing with violence and chaos and is not free to deal with this problem."

>by Dick Cheney who helped orchestrate the Iraq War
>Jacob Rothschild
>Rupert Murdoch who owns Fox News which used yellow journalism to justify the Iraq War

Welcome to hell OP.

pretty much this

Glad you're still here spreading what needs to be known
Keep fighting the good fight

Drilling that began more than a year ago has exposed a huge find of billions of barrels of oil, but it is too early to know if the black gold can be extracted at a price that would make the oil commercially viable.

Afek Oil and Gas chief geologist Dr. Yuval Bartov was quoted by Globes as saying:

We are talking about a strata which is 350 meters thick, and what is important is the thickness and the porosity. On average in the world strata are 20-30 meters thick, so this is ten times as large as that, so we are talking about significant quantities. The important thing is to know the oil is in the rock and that’s what we now know.

The drilling is in the southern Golan Heights, far away from the northern border but several miles from the eastern border. Syria has claimed the entire Golan since it lost the strategic and water-rich area in the Six-Day War in 1967.

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/huge-oil-discovery-on-the-golan-heights/2015/10/07/

This is why Netanyahu has been hammering to destroy Syria and Iran- and why his allies in the US have been clamoring to support the rebels.

Are you getting it? Our politicians are Israeli whores, in fact some are Israelis themselves- Rahm Emanuel who was Obama's Chief of Staff and now Mayor of Chicago and Janet Yellen who Chairs the Federal Reserve hold Israeli citizenship.

Yep.

The American government represents the interests of the monied elite, if you take a look at them on both sides are Jews with an interest in Israel. (Sheldon Anderson to the right and George Soros on the left as an example).

This is fucking retarded.

The Golan Heights has always been, and always will be, Israeli territory.

Alawites and Hezbocucks can butt-blast their idiotic frustrations as much as they want about it.

>Sheldon Adelson*

It's fucking israel

I had a friend who was a "Messianic Jew", a jew who claimed to be a Christian. A real nice guy outwardly, was prominent in my church and had his own ministry.
But when it came to discussing Iran on Facebook he became violent and vehement, criticizing Obama for not using military strength against Iran and Syria. I became to see through his lies and hypocracy- in fact it was one of my final redpills. I've lost any faith in any jew now, and for good reason. The more I learned, the more I dug, the worse it has become.

rare

And the real sick part about this kike- his billions are all from gambling here in the US and abroad. Same with Haim Saban, who is his Democrat counterpart.

Such a cool trip, THABBEUS. really makes me think.

About killing yourself hopefully.

Since the kike in South Africa acting as Sup Forums Hasbara showed up I'll just go ahead and buttblast him.

Imagine all this money wasted on a foreign power that does nothing for us.

Look at this shit. We send the billions to Israel a supposedly successful nation and then billions to the surrounding countries so they'll play nice with the jews

That is your social security money right there.

What's funny is that he's completely against online gambling

time.com/3695948/sheldon-adelson-online-gambling/

>Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson is making a renewed push to ban online gambling after it failed last year.

>Reps. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, and Tulsi Gabbard, a Hawaii Democrat, reintroduced an Adelson-backed bill Wednesday, provoking another battle within the deep-pocketed gaming community pitting Adelson’s Las Vegas Sands against MGM Resorts and Caesars Entertainment, which hope to make money online.

But it makes complete sense, when you realize online gambling is his competition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair

The Apollo Affair was a 1965 incident in which a US company, Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), in the Pittsburgh suburbs of Apollo and Parks Township, Pennsylvania was investigated for losing 200–600 pounds (91–272 kg) of highly enriched uranium, with suspicions that it had gone to Israel's nuclear weapons program.

In 1965, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) investigated Zalman Shapiro, the company's president, over the loss of 206 pounds (93 kg) of highly enriched uranium. The Atomic Energy Commission, the Central Intelligence Agency, other government agencies, and inquiring reporters conducted similar investigations, and no charges were ever filed. A General Accounting Office study of the investigations declassified in May 2010 stated "We believe a timely, concerted effort on the part of these three agencies would have greatly aided and possibly solved the NUMEC diversion questions, if they desired to do so."[1]

In February 1976 the CIA briefed senior staff at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) about the matter, stating that the CIA believed the missing highly enriched uranium went to Israel. The NRC informed the White House, leading to President-elect Carter being briefed about the investigation. Carter asked for an assessment by his National Security Advisor, whose staff concluded "The CIA case is persuasive, though not conclusive."[2][3]

Oh of course he is, muh shekels. Jews will rail against deregulation if it threatens their profits, then scream for regulation when competition rears it's head.

Uss liberty,promoting puppet states such as Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia, promoting radical Islam to split Arab Nationalists ,persecution of Christians in ultra-orthodox neighborhoods.criticizing "terrorism" despite the state only existing because they bombed the King David Hotel, prolonging the Congo war for the Diamond trade which then lead to millions of Congolese deaths.

jews think of everyone else as subhuman worthless goyim

thats enough for me to want to kill them along with mudslimes in self defense

For you my Kiwi friend

The 2004 Israel–New Zealand passport scandal was an incident of passport fraud in July 2004 that led New Zealand to take diplomatic sanctions against Israel. High-level contacts between the two countries were suspended after two Israeli citizens suspected of being Mossad agents, Uriel Kelman and Eli Cara, were caught trying to fraudulently acquire a New Zealand passport using the identity of a man with cerebral palsy. Prime Minister Helen Clark declared that New Zealand government viewed the acts carried out by Kelman and Cara as "not only utterly unacceptable but also a breach of New Zealand sovereignty and international law."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal

It's that time again.

THABBEUS is having conversations with himself as usual.

it is hard, choosing between arabs and jews is difficult.

but hating israel? i dont think so.

>jews think of everyone else as subhuman worthless goyim

this basicly tbhq.

jews are to racist against other people.

loxism

Try racist against everyone else in the world

Wesley Clark was in charge of NATO during the Kosovo War and was a Presidential candidate.

>Raised a Southern Baptist who later converted to Roman Catholicism, Gen. Wesley Clark knew just what to say when he strode into a Brooklyn yeshiva in 1999, ostensibly to discuss his leadership of NATO's victory in Yugoslavia.

>"I feel a tremendous amount in common with you," the uniformed four-star general told the stunned roomful of students.

>"I am the oldest son, of the oldest son, of the oldest son — at least five generations, and they were all rabbis."

>The incident could be a signal of how Clark, who became the 10th contender in the Democratic run for the presidency on Wednesday, relates to the Jews and the issues dear to them.

>Apparently Clark, 58, revels in his Jewish roots.

>"But the problem is," Clark continued, "when you have hard intelligence that you're about to be struck, it's the responsibility of a government to take action against that intelligence and prevent the loss of lives. It's what any society would expect of its leadership. So there's a limit to how much restraint can be shown."

>Speaking to the New Democrat Network this year, Clark said that dismantling Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat's Ramallah headquarters was "a legitimate military objective from their perspective.

>"For the Israelis, this is a struggle really for the existence of Israel," Clark said in remarks quoted on a support group's Web site.

>Clark is also tough on neighboring Arab states, expecting more from them in nudging the Palestinians toward peace.

jweekly.com/article/full/20574/wesley-clark-comes-from-a-long-line-of-rabbis/

wow, i learned something new.

I don't hate Israel. I hate the United States' relationship with Israel. they're halfway around the world, as long as they cool it with the false flags I don't really give a shit what they do. we need to deport all Israeli dual citizens, cut any funding we provide to them, and treat them like any other country. you attack our ships, we attack you. you sell our weapons, we no longer provide them to you. you infiltrate our government, you get gassed. follow the rules and we can coexist though.

additionally, their existence is illegitimate, Judah and Israel fell thousands of years ago, just like countless other nations. yet nobody else feels the need to cry about it to the extent that the kikes do. I think they treat the Palestinainsn like slaves, and Muslim anger towards Israel is entirely justified. but once again, halfway around the world. cool it with the false flags on the rest of the world, feel free to decimate each other to your heart's content though.

9/11 was without a doubt an Israeli operation. it wouldn't be the first time (USS Liberty, among others). the Holohoax industry is Israel's #1 export.

everything else aside, the worst thing about Israel is that it's full of Jews. that alone is reason to hate it. I respect the intelligence of Jews, but subversion has literally become their identity. they enter a geographical area where they are un/marginally welcome, gradually take control through racism, and then drive it into the ground for their own benefit. Israel is just another rendition of this.

>all 4 of my racial backgrounds are in that war plan list
JUST LEAVE US ALONE AMERICA

>“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.

>Aware of the nuclear facility at Dimona, Kennedy attempted to stop a nuclear arms race in the Middle East through inspections of the facility. Abba Eban recall[ed] that when the team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Then Kennedy was assasinated. On that day Yitzak Rabin was also in Dallas, examining American military facilities

>Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million

>Johnson would also become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, and from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government funds.

Remember goy, we won the 1967 war without any help :^)

I'm sorry m8, but until the jews roots in America are pulled out there will be no peace in the Middle East.

Oh again stupid fucks explaining Iraq war by "muh evil Jews conspiracy".

There are completely other reasons:
a) Saudi Arabia and Qatar are fossil fuel strongholds. US hates Russia as only equal rival (ignoring China at the moment in NATO doctrine). Russian economy is based on oil and gas. Europe is tightly sitting on gas pipes from Russia and bitch and moan but can't diversify supplies as Norway for example (only accessible gas/oil plant at the moment) can't ensure supply for Europe's demands. By initiating war with Iraq/ Syria (look at the fucking map dolts) you allow Qatar's gas pipe to be built, which would replace Russian gas completely and suffocate Russia to extent that Russia will be defeated without war. Assad and Sadam were arch enemies of Sunni rulers of SA and Qatar and has been removed by US exactly in that expectation.

b) War is always important for nation unity and for current ruler's prestige growing. Little victorious war was always a receipe, plus in case of Iraq it was retaliation for 911 so made perfect sense and boosted support level for government enormously. Machiavelli is laughing at your tinfoil, cuck.

You need to be in the loop.

So the 'evil jews conspiracy" is crazy but the "appeasing Saudis and Qataris" is completely believable

>US hates Russia

Get the fuck out.

Israel fucked the arab countries so hard in war and hunted the state sponsored terrorists all across the world through mossad so often, no one dares fuck with them. Not even the big league terrorist groups.

They terrorize the terrorists.

Golan Heights importance, cuck, and history of feud between Syria and Israel

I like Israel because we can peacefully deport them without having to gas the Jews.

>Make the terrorists
>Then terrorize them

Literally Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy

You're arguing with THABBEUS here.

The guy who got bust on many occasions posting images that he'd deliberately edited himself - changing information.

Proper crackpot - the reason I don't read half the shit he posts.

I'm just an American Patriot trying to rid my country of opportunistic foreigners abusing their wealth, influence, and power at the expense of the American people.

China is greater trading partner with America, but there isn't a Chinese lobby that presidential candidates have to bow down to and pay lip service in order to win elections.
Nor is there a Saudi or Qatari one.

The sooner these zionist fucks are expelled the sooner the American people can take back control of their nation and it's foreign and domestic policy.

And Europe can take back control of herself as well.

Take a wild guess when the shit started flinging in middle-east in modern times and how that has affected us too.

?
Are you saying Israel created the terrorists?

You're a fucking Arab.

You got caught more than once deliberately posting images that you edited - like a moron - and then posting them so other dumb niggers can eat it up.

Not to mention fake quotes.

You're cancer.

Yo bitch. I have explained geopolitics. You with your tinfoil can fuck off. And don't come back without counter-arguments to my post.

>US hates Russia

Of course, you average redneck love Russia. I am talking about NATO, imbecile, N-A-T-O and official elites running your country (not jews, but presidents/ senators etc). It is official, bitch, hear me? O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L position of US an NATO. Swallowed, bitch?

You're fucking retarded, that's one good reason.

Israel is a country of civilized people who work hard at improving the country and making it habitable for humans. Surrounded by savages. There's no reason to hate average Israeli residents, they're just normal people.

Hezbollah and Hamas would not exist if Israel did not exist.
American foreign policy in the Middle East is driven by zionists in our country, which in turn helped create ISIS and other terrorist groups inadvertently. So yes, most of them are an Israeli creation. That and ISIS- destroying Islamic sites, killing only Muslims, attacking Israel's enemies, and, it's too perfect.

Pic related. Really make you think huh.

And then you're still dumb enough to use a trip afterwards.

Proper nog.

Not that we wouldn't recognize you - you always spam up threads with same shit.

shoo shoo anti-white jew.

What "nor Saudi or Qatari one"?

What the fuck do you mean? Have you even fucking read my post, cumdumpster?

And then after your autistic sentence you jump on "muh Zionists should be expelled" narrative.

I hope you choke on your stupidity and inability to discuss topics with white people coherently and in an argumented way.

Why are you so threatened then if it's all bollocks and why can't you address a single post I made with a counter argument kike? Are you not allowed in Israel because you lost your family history papers?

>anti-white

A popular phrase used by Arabs.

Lets not even begin to talk about your mathematical capabilities LOL.

Still have screenshots somewhere...

Another jew in Europe, the infestation is bad.

>What "nor Saudi or Qatari one"?

There isn't a Saudi or Qatari AIPAC

>let me tell you about your country

Hurry jew, before I fall asleep and you are arguing with no one.

Remember, everyone who is lurking only sees a jew calling names with nothing to show for it.

Man, it would have been better if you didn't post at all really, if anything you give me drive to go further. I'm wondering if you're an Arab who is merely goading me on.

Is that why you took a nice long 3-4 week sabbatical when you got exposed by everyone?

Mud, fuck off, don't you get it?

Israel proposed peaceful solutions several times but the muslims always rejected it.

Besides, do you see any retaliation on Israeli TV to the racist, provocative nonsense that is ALWAYS blaring out on Egyptian airwaves? Even children shows feed propaganda that the jews are evil and deserve nothing less than total annhilation.

They are a beastly and stupid people and prone to creating war and violence. The cause of terrorism lies solely with muslims.

You get rekt every time someone engages with you.

Even the Brit in this thread.

But you're a liar.

The cancer of this board.

Go to stormfront if you want to write fan fiction.

Mohammed please, you don't have to goad me to post more redpills about Israel, like you I do it for free.

>post pic of wealthiest people
>nothing of value on the topic of Golan Heights which is being discussed
>says something autistic and not relevant about AIPAC

Stay cucked, imbecile.

You don't post anything but pro-Israel stuff, that is cancer.
>The brit

A jew in the UK is still a jew.

Goodnight jew.

I always am baffled with amount of ignorance. Saw you, mate, in other thread I think.

Noticed trend - no one ever argues fundamentally on this board. I like it otherwise. Am actually white nationalist, but love good debate, which got here only once.

And now I have to filter your ID because you claimed to be smart but failed to understand the significance of that image, but thanks for prompting me to explain it.

>Sheldon Gary Adelson (pronounced /ˈædəlsən/; born August 4, 1933) is an American Casino magnate. He is the chairman and chief executive officer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation, which owns the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore and is the parent company of Venetian Macao Limited ...He also owns the Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom, and the Las Vegas Review-Journal.[2] Adelson, a lifelong donor and philanthropist to a variety of causes, founded with his wife's initiative the Adelson Foundation.

>As of August 2016, Adelson was listed by Forbes as having a fortune of US$29.2 billion, ranking him the 21st richest person in the world.[3] He is a major contributor to Republican Party candidates, which has resulted in his gaining significant influence within the party.[4][5]

>Sheldon Gary Adelson was born into low-income family and grew up in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Sarah (née Tonkin) and Arthur Adelson.[6][7] His father's family was of Ukrainian and Lithuanian Jewish ancestry,[8

>In a panel discussion at Yeshiva University on October 22, 2013, Adelson said that the United States must get tougher about Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program. Controversy arose when he said: "You pick up your cell phone and you call somewhere in Nebraska and you say 'OK, let it go' and so there’s an atomic weapon goes over, ballistic missiles in the middle of the desert that doesn’t hurt a soul, maybe a couple of rattlesnakes and scorpions or whatever”. He went on to explain that, after a show of force and a threat to also drop a nuclear bomb on Tehran, the U.S. should then say: if "You [Iran] want to be peaceful, just reverse it all and we will guarantee that you can have a nuclear power plant for electricity purposes, energy purposes."[39][40]

>Give me some reasons to hate Israel.
It's full of Jews

Now I'm Mohammed? Thought I was a Jew?

You complain about the very same things you do - you constantly pull the Jew card on people who disagree with you.

These could be very interesting topics/discussions - but you fuck it up by blatantly lying and editing your information/memes.

Cancer.

And now I'm pro Israel?

Thought I was Mohammed?

HAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHA

Possibly me.

Nah, this board has a lot of good posters, it's a tiny amount (like THABBEUS) that come on and try fuck it up for everybody.

He often gets shat on for his retardation - and for using a trip unnecessarily too.

>Casino magnate and unabashed patron of Benjamin Netanyahu Sheldon Adelson said he supports Donald Trump in his quest for the highest office in the land, on the same day, Thursday, when Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan said he does not endorse the presumptive Republican nominee. Adelson told reporters he had spoken to Trump recently, and he thinks that the candidate “will be good for Israel.”

>Adelson, who invested at least $100 million in the 2012 election, starting ahead of the primaries (he backed Newt Gingrich), told the NY Times, “Yes, I’m a Republican, he’s a Republican. He’s our nominee. Whoever the nominee would turn out to be, any one of the 17 — he was one of the 17. He won fair and square.”

>Speaker Ryan, the most powerful Republican in Congress, told CNN on Thursday, “I’m just not ready to do that at this point. I’m not there right now. And I hope to, and I want to, but I think what is required is that we unify this party.”

breakingisraelnews.com/67205/jewish-billionaire-sheldon-adelson-endorses-trump-president/#FtKWWFkiEZTDysMv.99

He's based. Kosovar Albanians are the most patriotic America lovers who are also majority Muslim. During Clinton's speech in Pristina in 2008 they were shouting USA! USA! USA! and had more American flags than Albanian ones. Don't listen to Slavaboos.

If you talk about or post the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion on plebbit they ban you. In fact, this happened to me yesterday in an argument about Zionism with a mod on The_Donald. Then this morning The_Donald made an announcement of a new jewish mod who will be combating antisemitism. Trump's movement is anti establishment, we should be able to talk about the very real threat of zionism without being censored. Check it out for your self, they have crazy kike moderators now.

That's why reddit went down. The admins were taking over The_Donald.

theamericanmirror.com/leaked-e-mail-shows-george-soros-urged-clinton-intervene-albania-civil-unrest/

More leaked e-mails from Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State prove that she was taking foreign policy advice from left-wing billionaire activist George Soros.

An e-mail provided by WikiLeaks showed Soros reaching out to Secretary Clinton over a foreign policy dispute in Albania.

And now I need to cum again in your mouth as nothing of significance on original topic of Israel benefiting from ISIS creation has been provided by you.

As per your green text - Iran sanctions have been lifted if you follow recent developments. Is that in Jewish interests? Check that video with Netanyahu, cuck, and see reaction from UN including US:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uSYMHGdkP0

As per wealthiest people - Bill Gates, Steve Jobs are also Jews? m? Ruling democratic party is all made of Jews? Hillary is a jew? Hollande is a jew? Or perhaps Merkel is a jew?

Check under carpet - maybe there is one hiding as we speak.

reddit was created by a Jew to preempt control over dialogue and grassroots politics online, just as facebook was to control social media.

What are you, gay?

>Iran sanctions have been lifted if you follow recent developments.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-netanyahu-broke-publicly-with-obama-over-iran/2015/02/19/4ea794f6-b885-11e4-a200-c008a01a6692_story.html?utm_term=.ead66b9d0a9b

You can't even keep up with current politics and yet you keep posting.

9 of the top 20 wealthiest Americas are jews. night s h e k e l s t e i n

The audacity of these kikes huh

>Hillary
takes orders from Soros
>Merkel
takes orders from Soros
>Hollande
not sure but wouldn't surprise me

all of my what the fuckery right now

i thought it was aaron in MIT who fathered it

I am Russian and Belorussian, who told you I am a Jew, cuck?

Your article is proving my point. Shows deep disagreement between US and Israel. But if US is so manipulated by wealthy Jews, how come, m? According to your logic they should do everything together.

Also, no argument on ISIS point I originally started discussion off.

You know nothing, Sup Forums

Fuck off you yid, you haven't posted shit
> (((Aaron Hillel Swartz)))(November 8, 1986– January 11, 2013) was an American computer programmer, entrepreneur, writer, political organizer, and Internethacktivist. He was involved in the development of theweb feedformatRSS[3]and theMarkdownpublishing format,[4]the organizationCreative Commons,[5]the website framework web.py,[6]and the social news siteReddit, in which he became a partner after its merger with his company, Infogami.

>literally muh 6 million

followed by a call for the rest of the world to go to war with somebody.

almost like I've seen this before...

anyway, it is not in Jewish interest for nuclear sanctions to be lifted on Iran. Hence Grandmaster Kike throwing a fit in the video you posted.