GREEKS ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T DESERVE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THEM. I LOVE YOU GREECE!

GREEKS ARE SUCH NICE PEOPLE. THEY DON'T DESERVE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THEM. I LOVE YOU GREECE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw
youtube.com/watch?v=np5tbNI3vS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dudes 77 years old. whut is this?

Why wasn't he allowed?

he didn't pay debts

They exploited their social system and faked documents to get into the EU.

Sorry, it's not like I wished it upon them, but this crisis is not a random catastrophe but a self-made one.

It’s very likely to happen to us within a couple of decades or less.
We had better to learn the way to sob like him, it’s attractive.

>It’s very likely to happen to us within a couple of decades or less.
Why nippon-kun? Tell me more.

Suuuuure....stay delusional abenomics critic.

You must have known it well already.
Please don’t bully us Aussie Sup Forums senpai?

>Our society has already teemed with foreign workers SOMEHOW.
>It’s not so rational to presume they are so willing to finance our pension system.

the absolute state of mediterranean yurop

Why would they have to finance your pensioners in order to maintain the system if they will never receive pensions themselves?
Every tax a guest worker pays is a net win as long as he is not taking a Japanese person's job.

I think your grasp of economics is fairly poor.

It's okay my friend. Come here and let me hold you in my strong hairy arms.

Won't kms, you are both pants on heads retarded. I am as sceptical as anybody towards immigration and if the Japs wanted to enter another sakoku era that's alright with me.

But to sit there with a serious face and claim that Japan might end up like Greece because it allowed arround 100000 temporary guest workers under rigid regulations is just cringeworthy autism.

Never overplay your hand, fastest way to lose credibility for your cause.

The E""""""""""U"""""""" must be destroyed

lol didn't read

at least they have feta

I thought greeks were really racist tho

That was when the banks shut down during the 2015 negotiations with the e""""u""""

shit cunt

>greeks were really racist tho
Not in my personal experience. The Greeks I've met have always been very nice.
oi bro verse me in mathletics

We aren't racist per se, just political incorrect. And I like it.

About to get Greek citizenship desu. Me and my father might start a business there.

Care to hire me?

just put your women to work

even after they had a child

the workforce is then doubled, that's magic!

no you're kinda racist man
youtube.com/watch?v=nlLd_WrE7nw

Got any sysadmin or networking experience?

>Me and my father might start a business there.
Sounds comfy f am. I wish I could do that with my dad but we don't get along, a immovable object vs unstoppable force situation. What kind of business? Are you the Jew living in South Africa?

>it's another "I make a statement on 11 million people based on the actions of a few idiots" episode
Oh boy guess all citizens of Britain are cockney criminals

I remember many basketball games from the 90's. Or the 00's for that matters. And no, Greek are not nice people.

y-yeah

I think that that beating was done by Serbian tourists.

Go on..

It still hurts

>THEY DON'T DESERVE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THEM
They got what they voted for.

>boohoo i had to do something instead of being a lazy med and it was for nothing, it is literally another shoah

Who cares, fuck the E""""U"""" it completely destroyed south europe economy, and those kruks are still shilling that they need more money for muhammed.

I wonder if theres a culture of racism and biggotry hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=np5tbNI3vS0

the austrians once genocided the jews and now they're trying to genocide us. that's the truth of it, they're mean people and bullies

get a job pls

Maybe they should work harder

>for muhammed.
I-i see. I d-didn't like italians a-anyway.

I'm a polish death camp counsellor

Maybe EU shouldn't enslave all of Europe for islamic invaders you retarded burger. Stop trying to tell us about our continent.

>But to sit there with a serious face and claim that Japan might end up like Greece because it allowed arround 100000 temporary guest workers under rigid regulations is just cringeworthy autism.

I thought it would end up like greece because the 少子化 and 高齢化 eventually making the current welfare system impossible to maintain once the population of retired pensioners far outweighs the number of working adults. Am I misreading this or are you?

>let me tell you about your country

kim should unleash fallout on your mutt continent

Your point?

Greece did nothing wrong.

>it completely destroyed south europe economy
Who would've known that meds would only take money from EU and never be able to pay anything in return

Why do you care? It's not like you contribute anything.

>Why do you care?
He has to make himself feel better by posting get a job while shitposting on a papuan moisturizer forum

yes he does actually, he does quality control for the local dick-sucking factory so you can thank him every time you suck a dick

I'm not trying to tell anyone anything about a country or continent. It's a pretty basic concept to realize - if you're poor, you should work harder.
How many hours per week do you work, and what kind of work is it?
I bet you're not providing value for the market. Yep, I'm pretty sure of that.

Nah that's not me. He's keen to start an ISP since he's already in the business here. He inherited some land which I assume he wants to build a data centre on.

Sorry about your dad man. It always upsets me when families are distant.

Well I can't actually offer anything since this isn't set in stone, but we'll definitely hire locally if it happens. Just look out for a new ISP based in Κεφαλονιά in a year or two.

Expect at least 1000000 Greeks to take the streets of Athens tomorrow at 14:00.

>black man dies in a bar fight

This upsets the britbong

>instead of working to pay their debts back they shitpost on a Manchurian depictions board

Throwing coins with sharpened edges or heated with lighters on the people (or even phones batteries and chargers in the 00's), regular stadium-destroying chimp outs every years, in 1993, Oly fans drove from Athenes to the middle of France with a dead fan in the bus without giving a fuck (the guy died from too much alcohol and drugs)...

I remember an interview from a former international player (Gregor Beugnot) who said that in the late 80's they had to play a qualifying pool against PAOK and other to qualify for what was the CL. For that, PAOK hired a US player, but they eventually failed to qualify. After the pool was played, he went back to his hotel room and found the police here with several packs of cocaine, and he got an arrangement: "if you get out of the country, we won't investigate". Basically, they didn't wanted to pay the guy and asked the police to plant drugs in his room to force them to go away.

I also remember shitloads of players' interviews, all saying that in Greece, a contract's worth is only the price of the paper it's written on.

>take the streets
What an effective and ingenious solution to dysfunction!

maybe u shouldnt complain when the goys put your children in sweatshops

It is literally Saturday you know, I do have a job however. Unlike you.

we didn't take money from EU, only gr**ks did

>t. the country who single handedly fucked up europe, twice

I knew he was a fag

Good luck with your business ventures my friend. What position would you hold?
>Sorry about your dad man. It always upsets me when families are distant.
Don't get me wrong I love him and he loves me but our personalities are so different that we often clash.

Greek lands should be given to Germany and Greeks distributed as slaves to other members of EU. Question is what we would do with such a lazy fuckers (thats reason why Greece is going to shit anyway) but we would find a way

>GOD FORBID A GREEK WOULD WORK ON A SUNDAY

>czech republic
You're like the Molise of Europe

*saturday

I was on your side, you cunt. now you've lost a valuable ally

thought it was against the Quran working on the weekend, can you confirm?

Yeah oh well, got it. Maybe you are right. That has very little to do with guestworkers though.

But yeah, one word: Robotozation-
No doubt there will be problems, but there is no way a country with such a strong industry and working ethics will end up like Greece anytime soon.

But my workplace doesn't work weekends you mong! Piss off.

>the goys
Antisemitism nuch?

>But my workplace doesn't work weekends
Or weekdays

kek, kebab roasted

>gov: our plan has worked successfully and whole society is in record prosperity now!
>me: how about having companies raise payments for employees and taking some measurements for promoting birth rates?
>gov :nope. How about accepting influx of temporary guest workers for simple jobs under slack regulations and making businesses even more profitable instead?

Personally, I think those “immigrants” (which we haven’t heard got legislated or even agreed with) would establish their own positions in this country and they would employ me as a convenience store clerk when I am 65. And they would even grant me to pick expired lunchboxes as my dinner, thanks in advance.

You seem to have a great knowledge about the quran. Does it get passed on in the greek culture from generation to generation since the ottoman times?

>if you're poor, you should work harder.

Are you claiming that my workplace doesn't exist, or did all those shots to the head finally give you brain damage?

At least you're not importing shitskins in order to replace your population. See the plus side

>other members of EU
Why type Germany twice?

Wow, I had no Greece had gotten so bad
>Are you claiming that my workplace doesn't exist
That is exactly what I'm claiming.

>t. sudeten german

I'm moving to japan in March :D

ofc, you should be upset too, if this was taking place in the UK, leftist academics would be using this to divide & control. Its like alex jones says real multiculturalism was stolen from us, & the EU / leftists only get stronger when racism is normalised & I'd actually like a country where kids so yes I will get upset when whitebois wanna roleplay at my expense

>shitskins
P-please stop. I'm s-sensitive to insults.

>That is exactly what I'm claiming.
Then you are an idiot, because it exists.
Brain damage it is then.

Well it was the roach in Austria all along.
>western flags
Go figure

Why is there a media blackout on Greece?

Ah well that's good. Me and my old man are really similar. I'd handle software development and generally assist with system administration. I'm also learning Greek so I'd probably have to interpret for him.

no one would give a fuck that some serbian tourists killed a us tourist for non-race related reasons, dummy. not those bogeyman leftists in your head at least

We are lazier than Greeks, stop bashing Greeks.
We will not repay our debts
We will not work
We will not suck your disgusting GERManoid lttle dick
We will destroy the EU and save Europe
Greeks have it worse than us
Enjoy sunshine, med brothers

no dude
greeks are racist and very problematic and lazy
don't you see
stop being a nazi

It's not a threat to the e""""u"""" anymore. They try to contain Brexit and exterminate Britain now but this time they're in deep trouble.
e""""u"""" is disintegrating

collecting welfare (funded by eu) is not a job

>it exists
I don't believe you/McDonald's doesn't count

>You're like the Molise of Europe
What does that mean

>implying France,Belgium and other arab countries wont take their share

sudetengermans were cowards and traitors and deserved their fate

>lazy
Well, I mean... are you not? Really?