Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Best Shredder

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQNoWABGDk
collectors.megabloks.com/sites/all/modules/custom/tmnt/files/TMNT_Collectors_Mega__Mattel_2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

What happened to his genitals?

Who knows.
Maybe they are on the inside.

GRRRR

Shut up neatoman and stop asking autistic questions to Curnow.

I prefer the human Shredder that can take on four mutant ninjas and stomp them with ease. It elevates the badass factor for me.

I hate that plot twist

One of the best. I'd say IDW Shredder is the best.

This

How long until Chrell uses his corpse as a suit?

I'd be okey with this.

Ain't no corpse left. Unless Ch'rell wants to ride around in bones.

Anyone else think that IDW TMNT is sucking lately? This entire volume about Leatherhead? Sucked.

Plus the Bebop and Rocksteady mini? Just felt pointless outside that devil villain becoming free.

Anyone else dislike IDW Shredder's human design? When in costume he looks fine (though I hate his white eyes), but his human self? Geez that looks scrawny and ugly.

Leatherhead was good. B&RDE was mindless, crazy fun.

But the rest of the ongoing has been a slow, dull crawl since 50 (aside from that little Mikey/Mutanimals arc).

>Just felt pointless
Don't care it was fun

B&R mini was a silly fun mini made to fit the last tmnt movie which is silly fun too. For the Leatherhead volume you're wrong. Issues by Santolouco were very good. Issues by Watcher less but still good.

Eh...
He kinda fucked up a lot to be my fav.
And not in a fun way like fred wolf Shredder.

Why is tmnt so much better than Fagvel and DfagC?

Indy roots?

Does Old Hob still have this Anti-Human crusade thing going on? I swear that's the worst part of that character.

I want to get off saki's wild ride

Shit, I forgot how bad the original artist on the IDW series was.

God, look at those heads.

Dan Duncan was good.

I still hate this version. Call it "not muh" but I thought it was flat out dumb. I vastly prefer Shredder being a crime lord human being that rises from that position.

I will say though, I wonder if the idea for Utrom Shredder was to combine Shredder with Krang. Technically Krang made a cameo, but still.

Does the fact that Ultrom Shredder was just ripping off the "TRUE" Shredder help?

No, because I thought Tengu Shredder was too much. It honestly felt like they ran out of ideas for new villains.

Atlest it was an epic final showdown.
Better then what followed atlest...

Still my favorite since 1990
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNQNoWABGDk

Yo dudes check this out:
collectors.megabloks.com/sites/all/modules/custom/tmnt/files/TMNT_Collectors_Mega__Mattel_2016.pdf

>pdf
For what purpose?

Just change the file extension to .cbz and stop being a faggot.

Look at this fag thinking he's a real man.

>saw this episode over ten years ago
>completely forgot about this
>pic brings up memories of this guy existing
wtf. I forget, what happened here?

I really hope they utilize him in IDW as a pseudo-Shredder in his own right. He was charismastic as hell and the only real thing he was missing was a proper motivation/backstory to back up his fucked up personality.

MOVE ASIDE.

BEST SHREDDER COMING THROUGH.

We never even saw you. How can you even be the best?!

IDW TMNT is a crazy roller coaster. It wobbles all the time between long dull arcs without a point and amazingly good stories.

I don't recall him being charismatic at all. Competent and threatening sure, but in terms of personality he was dull as dishwater.

He had zero personality. His entire character was "I hate Turtles." He was easily one of, if not THE most competent and dangerous Shredder, but one of the least entertaining.

I still love Shredder in the first live action movie. The presence, the voice, the dialogue, just a perfect villain.

IDW is just shitty fanfiction.

Why so much hate?

Anyone else play this? Best Ninja Turtles game in recent years.

Even so, am I alone in thinking the reincarnation angle is a really great idea?

87 TMNT was honestly the worst fanfiction

>Draws utrom
>Call it Krang
Look, total original oc gaiz; donut steal

He used to be better in the beginning.

I like it.