2013 was 5 years ago

>2013 was 5 years ago

>5 years since this site ruined my life

>9/11 was 46 years ago

wow... really blows your mind

You well know it's because of your final social realization of the circumstances of your conception and the business behind it.

>I was born 36 years ago

Someone just refused to make those anglo cuckfunds any richer. Even if it in practice meant signing the contract for their own future insanity.

>1999 was 19 years ago

Yep. I remember just how naively optimistic I was. And I bought all the lies straight off the hook. I finally understand my social mothers anxiousness. She understood the probable catastrophic reaction when I finally understand the truth. But seriously the anglo """hedge""" funds will rather have to put a bullet in my head at this point. And that would be admitting their own failure.

I was born 31 years ago, we are close

Even the setup with the anglo 15year old daughter of the business man when I was 20 years old and extremely assburgery. With my upbringing and supposedly hunger for money I should want to be with her even if I wasn't attracted in the slightest sexually. I am so happy I did not fall for it and I sure hope I caused that family some mental distress.

Everyone in that business deserve very fucking inch of mental distress they so desperately try to push on me for not going in the direction they want me to.

>I share a board with Europeans in their 30s as a 22 year old American

There's at this rate gonna be two digit babies growing up in the slav world originating from me. And 0 in the anglo. HAHAHAHA. Fucking losers.

hello

What's the problem, kid?

>can't remember anything I did in 2013
>or 2014
>or 2015

He is just sad having to work with surveilling such un-motivated manchildren with no goals or aims in this life.

2013 was spanish vacation with friends. This in combination with the dude at the hostel is a desperate try to pull you (me) back westwards. They'd much rather have you (me) make latinos preggers than slav ladies.

>a literal newfag

>tfw born in 1987 still gommunism
hello comrades

>shitposting = having to work

but you are a cute dolanp. we love you.

Pretty sure there's also grandpas in their 60's that post too

>closer in time to 2030 than 2004

oh you'd be surprised at the number of people in the employ in the pooposting business these days.

I think my heart just stopped for a second.

I love yous too

I'm sorry what?
Are you saying I could be doing these horrendous captchas for a wage per hour?

you mean the mechanical alco-coffee pump.

>in Austria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy and Portugal, you now can legally have sex with a person born in 2004
>in Japan and South Korea, you now can legally have sex with a person born in 2005

oh man, that's low..

Of course not. If it was your job you would be exempt from those. Those captchas are just to stop the Actual disgruntled anglo """hedge""" funds cuck children from posting.

>tfw 21 years old
>tfw it's been 11 years since this site destroyed my life

I never should have learned English and Japanese, the fruit of knowledge bears too heavy a price.

I am so happy all languages I have learned, all the more the richies desperately try to bribe their way to push me in another direction. The feeling of power. They feel the need to use all that money to just try and change my direction. Seriously that rush is better than pivo and vodka combined.

I guess I have become a bit of narcissistic, no?