What's his end-game?

sucking black cock

Dying of aids.

Spreading sodomy and catching AIDS

A sexual encounter with Donald Trump.

Being my fabulous daddy

He's irrelevant now that twitter banned him, I kind of forgot he existed. He used to have his daily antics that were pretty funny, now his career is over. It will be solidified if Trump loses.

He's probably going to do a bet like "If Trump wins I'll do a sextape with ten blacks men" for attention.

Scrrencap this

This basically

This, he's pretty much done it seems

Death by fire and brimstone

surprisingly logical

I have a feeling the don would slap the back of his head if he tried to do anything tho

He's a Shiite

I like him. That said, I think he's trying to infiltrate the alt-right movement as a head figure, someone we can all recognize and 'look up to'. Kind of like Richard Dawkins with atheism or something. He'll water down the message so we'll never go full 1488 meme war now.

Infiltrate the alt-"right" and spread jewish and gay acceptance

Is "end game" the new phrase you fucking morons have to parrot now, like "cuck" last year?

Fact of the matter is the dude is super fucking smart. But he capitalizes on the fact he's a fag and also right wing but against gay marriage and sort of hates the pro gay movement and feminist movement and hates atheism which are normally things fags support so the left has trouble attacking him with their usual hate speech. Sort of like that one sort of famous YouTube tranny who has the same gimmic but is a tranny instead of being a fag (though being a fag and tranny is sort of similar). I like him and support what he's doing because I think he gets gay votes and red-pills the shit out of a lot of people which is good and the Twitter ban opened a lot of people's eyes as to how blatantly bias and anti-right Twitter and all social media are.

remove kebab at all costs

make money off the cuck game img inportant

Death by autoerotic asphyxiation, I reckon.

Obviously the Russian Mafia meme.

Scam money out of idiots.

/thread

To turn all the naive idiots into faggots with hatred of women.