Is Reddit waking up?

Are you implying that Zika virus was created in a conspiracy to get people to have less kids? What's the evidence?

i thought that tokyo flag you have was an israeli flag for a moment

>What's the evidence?
it produces brain dead children.

it shows up right before the rio olympics in rio.

it was made by bill gates and his friends.

Sounds plausible.

>implying you need a disease to stop people from having children

every western nation is already well below replacement rate, all of them are fucked. if this disease was designed for reducing birthrates, it would clearly be aimed at the third world.

I wish
Whites & East Asians don't have 50 kids anymore, why should everyone else when they can't even feed them & just end up running to White countries for handouts because their countries are overpopulated

>if this disease was designed for reducing birthrates, it would clearly be aimed at the third world.
brazil is 3rd world m8.

because 3rd world shit holes reproduce more it affects them more by pure statistics.

>it produces brain dead children
So all diseases/viruses that make brain dead children are made by evil person(s)?

>it shows up right before the rio olympics in rio.
Ok? The olympics happen every year or two. Big events happen all the time.

>it was made by bill gates and his friends.
I don't consider conspiracy theories evidence for other conspiracy theories.

Duh. Nearly all horrible viruses come from other animals.

Fucking conspiracy dipshits

it came from other animals but was harvested and collected by man to weaponize you mega dipshit

Look at who owns the patent you dumb motherfucker. Gain some reading comprehension before speaking again.

>Ok? The olympics happen every year or two. Big events happen all the time.
top kek

hello faggot shill

Stupid people have the most kids. Nothing stops them, not even a crippling virus. This only serves to reduce birthrates of intelligent people.

>>it produces brain dead children
>So all diseases/viruses that make brain dead children are made by evil person(s)?
nope, circumstantial

>>it shows up right before the rio olympics in rio.
>Ok? The olympics happen every year or two. Big events happen all the time.
>olympics happen every year
toplel, this is THE event where people from all over the world are nearby and fucking constantly.

>>it was made by bill gates and his friends.
>I don't consider conspiracy theories evidence for other conspiracy theories.
google it friend.

KEK

Why didn't they spread it in Africa first?

As if brain dead babies will stop third worlders from fucking, they'll just end up like India and abandon them in the streets to be eaten by pigs

Well, it did start in Brazil.

>collected by man
Proven.
>to weaponize
Not proven.

It's owned by a very large, powerful family. That doesn't prove that they started spreading it to people.

Not an argument.

>this is THE event where people from all over the world are nearby and fucking constantly.
Lemme quote you: "circumstantial"
>google it friend.
No.

Again: Fucking conspiracy dipshits.

If you think the Olympics happen every year, then you must be a fucking retard.
All of your opinions are moot.

>If you don't pay attention to some bullshit event, then all of your logic is wrong
Sorry that I don't give a shit about the Olympics because it's boring and I think the IOC is awful. I googled the info just for you. They're 2 years apart. Now I know.

My ignorance of the Olympics has no bearing on this "Zika was spread on purpose by big brother" conspiracy.

Also this guy is moot, good job dipshit.

So that america will be a safe haven while Europe will be black

Yeah, that's what a thought, you conspiracy cucks. Shut the fuck up unless you can prove yourself with non-shit evidence.

Damn bro it's friday night, stop getting your feelings so hurt

>1in 4 in Puerto Rico will have Zika
WHAT THE FUCK?
JESUS CHRIST WE CAN'T EVEN SHUT DOWN IMMIGRATION BECAUSE IT'S PART OF AMERICA!

Whoa you can buy diseases? That's pretty dope.

Oh fuck you're right.

600 seems like a fucking steal to me

how much is ebola going for?

He can't, for the 500th consecutive weekend in a row nobody has invited him out. He's bitter

What if... and just hear me out... one of us is responsible for this? The ultimately strike against normies.
The world belongs to basement dwellers now.

>Rockefeller foundation

Uh oh

>500th consecutive weekend in a row nobody has invited him out
Not inaccurate, but I was honestly just trying to get to the bottom of what OP's point was. And apparently his point was bullshit.

This is stupid. They would have let ebola run its course instead of this shit that yeilds deformed babies that aren't productive and take up tons of resources. Inb4 they want your medical shekels to take care of your zika baby.

No, reddit used to be logical, but not anymore. The admins, under the direction of /u/kn0thing, censored anything that wasn't mindless, facebook level liberal discussion. 4-5 years ago liberals began to migrate to reddit, thus ruining it. It's what happened to Digg before and it will eventually kill reddit causing everyone to go somewhere else.

>r/worldnews
That's the Sup Forums of leddit and always has been.

>for just 600$ you can buy 1 Zika, freeze-dried, courtesy of the Rockefeller Foundation

At this point in my life I'm willing to believe most absurd things.

I'm willing to believe most things except for a fucking alien invasion. Knowing my luck I'll get cocky think this is some bullshit government pysop then get abducted by actual aliums.

Nobody cares.

Now go back and stay there, faggot

>name of depositor
HUGE FUCKING RED FLAG

You think those puerto ricans will just stay in their country when they could catch zika?

This Zika is going to be America's Syria event.
When all the south american countries start getting zika hardcore, they will flood the borders and claim Asylumn.

Depending on how things go, All of America will either be wholly replaced by south american immigrants, or America will repopulate south america with white people. Who can tell.

>>google it friend.
>No.
good try leaf.

They don't just sell them to anyone.

Source: Tried to buy some cancer last year from the ATCC.

No, no, no. It's not a conspiracy. It's just (((pure coincide)))

>Spend €600 getting virus in the mail

>get bitten by mosquito 2 days later

FML

Its not to reduce bambitozulustan's birhrate from 6 to 2. Its to reduce white birthrate from 1.4 to 0.5

The real question is how do we get that virus to Pakistan?

i hope it releases in germany and france to collapse the birthrate of the refugees and immigrants.

I had microbiology where we messed with strep throat, hepatitis c, and some tapeworms.