DUDE WEEDGIRL LMAO

Hillary would reschedule weed if she is elected.

DUDE

time.com/4449322/hillary-clinton-marijuana-schedule-dea/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She has my vote now

gonna vote for hillary now. havent voted the past 2 elections because lazy and dont how to vote but weed is dank so hill got my vote now

Shill spotted

holy fuck
thought this was a troll
how is it a day old
i love hillary now oh my god

>Not cocaine
Not how you get my vote, Shillery

Only degenerates vote for a candidate based on their stance for marijuana.

I guess I'm voting for Hillary now.

#Trudeau2015
#Clinton2016

nb4 more shills.

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

BONUS:

Compilation of CNN & MSNBC Cutting Guests Mics to Protect Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

wtf I love Hillary now

But dude, think about it, LEGAL WEED

>Hillary would reschedule the weed she helped criminalize

okay then

>reschedule
So you go to jail for a few years less.Meanwhile the PolicePrison Industrial Complex gets to keep raking in billions of dollars every year, fighting the "war on drugs".

Don't reproduce.

I've seen this kind of thing before

wtf i love hillary now

Like who cares? Smoke that shit anyway.

true desu but at least everyone will access to at least medical weed except the south

Yeah as if the DEA would let her.

Obama said the same shit.

Failed

Well, I hate myself for it, but if children can get the medicine they need then maybe it's SOMETHING positive that can happen this election cycle if I vote for her.

As much as it inconveniences me to say, everything points towards Hillary winning (the legitimacy or closeness of the election not really mattering here). Rescheduling weed will at least make parts of her presidency tolerable.
Hopefully my home state of NV finally succeeds in passing recreational use so I have something to get through it all.

If she really does reschedule it I'll vote for her in 2020. Right now, I don't trust her.

Just like Trudeau she won't follow through

Weed legalization is the ultimate way to cuck millenial potheads into voting for you

Just like Trudeau said he would

wyf I love Hillary now

I don't normally get in on the whole autistic degeneracy meme on Sup Forums but in this case I agree completely.

Another reason to not vote for hillary

Cannabis will be legal in Canada by spring 2017

you're getting this desperate now?

FUCKING DEGENERATES
WEED SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
YOU'RE GOING TO CAUSE MORE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
UNDERAGE B& WILL STEAL AND SELL IT AT SCHOOLS
EMERGENCY ROOMS WILL SEE AN INCREASE OF MARIJUANA RELATED ISSUES FROM TOO MANY EDIBLES

Hillary will do anything for votes
This is desperation

kek knows the truth

I smoke weed on a daily basis, and while I would like to see reforms on the laws, Hillary in office literally is ten times worse than a whole amendment dedicated to weed legalization.

Checked, Hillary kys

Holry Clinton told the DEA to stand down so she could dangle the bud on a string in front of bernboiz.

degenerates

>mfw major election voting comes around

Glad you saw through that ruse leaf man.

pls break this news cnn

Tell me about it.

CNN report against Hillary?

>They say Sup Forums lives in an alternate reality.

Lol fucking losers voting for their own special hell

"Who cares if all my jobs go to third world remote operators, I'll get to sit around and collect disability and smoke weed lmao best version of America the state owns every facet of my existence lmao weed tho"

Bunch of idiots, Jesus Christ, stop literally begging for the state to own your soul

>weed
>traffic accidents

>EMERGENCY ROOMS WILL SEE AN INCREASE OF MARIJUANA RELATED ISSUES FROM TOO MANY EDIBLES

Because we don't see kids getting alcohol poisoning all the time?

Alcohol should be illegal by your logic. Weed is relatively harmless.

He's too busy prepping Achmed to get any work done

I hope she reschedules it for 4:20, know what i'm sayin man?

nah ur just a fag
420blaze it hillary 2016

Donald Turmp will MAGA weed and also being sick at snowboarding like Truedo, so hillary back off girl. We need to drop that zero and get ourselves a hero.

>rescheduling it to Schedule II
Nope still not voting for her.

YO ANY OF YOU GOT A PRESIDENCY FOR ME?
ILL SUCK YO D-I-I-I-CK!

Bro the American dream is now ripping dab pens and sharing an apartment with your polyamorous girlfriend while you all dream of moving to and/or getting out of portland

>medical weed
always wondered.. how many 'medical weed dude' advocates actually have health insurance?

wtf i love hillary now

>Weed legalization is the ultimate way to cuck millenial potheads into voting for you
with minimum wage being second place.. She advocates 15 and currently pays her interns 12.

Here come dat youth vote.

You are fucking stupid if you ever thought a single Bernout would go to Drumpf. She not only has it in the bag but she now has passion, true believers.

>Weed is relatively harmless
It is also relatively ignorant to give two shits about it. It's about as important as chocolate twinkies.

She wont do shit just like tredau you fucking dumb fucks

Trump waffled on weed and now it'll cost him. Maybe he can still offer a better deal - deschedule instead of reschedule? Disband the DEA? Even if it's really good, though, it'll still come off as playing 'me too'.

wtf i hate weed now

>EMERGENCY ROOMS WILL SEE AN INCREASE OF MARIJUANA RELATED ISSUES FROM TOO MANY EDIBLES

holy shit what a dumbass

youd have to ingest practically pure decarboxylated THC oil in fucking massive, vomit inducing quantities to come anywhere near an overdose level

Maybe if you stupid fucks stopped pretending like weed was so dangerous, dumbass sheltered kids wouldnt be running off to hospitals wasting everyones time and money just because they got a little too high and paranoid

I agree -- coopting the legalization game right now won't do anything but come across as pandering. His plan to leave it to the states was a good thing, in my mind, and is of so little real importance. My perspective is from a US citizen, tho I'm posting as a leaf due to business travel.

If Chocalate Twinkies were illegal and put millions of people in jail every year you might have a point you fucking retard.

Yeah, did people already forget about that? He's raided more dispensaries than gwbush.

This promise is how Trudeau got elected.

Yeah bro but he's black, so you know he's actually okay with smoking fat blunts on the regular. The white man's congress is keeping him down.

>you know he's actually okay with smoking fat blunts on the regular. The white man's congress is keeping him down

How fucking retarded are you? No person I've met thinks this. There's been almost zero change due to him.

You think? Read into the sarcasm, autist

I read into the shitty sarcasm . I'm telling you that your strawman is invalid.

He did keep his promise though. It will happen in 2017. Can't say the same about shillary or obongo

It's not like police will ever go after someone with a personal use amount unless they're making trouble

>in jail every year you might have a point you fucking retard.
see heres how I see it.. if you are willing to actually risk jail for something as retarded as weed.... who is the retard?

Yes they will you fucking retard. Look at our prison population

Sorry, I already have my medical marijuana which Trump said he would respect, furthermore I think that legalization will happen soon even if Hillary is not elected.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRUMP IS RON PAUL

FUCK THIS DIMENSION

FUCKKKKKK

TRUDARUE OR WHATEVER GOT ELECTED BECAUSE OF WEED !

>shes a cross between trudeau and merkel
God save us all

lol, no. UN won't let him.

congress doesn't tell the dea what to do. he has the power to tell the dea to focus on other things, which he promised to do ~2008 before he was elected.

They really will, though. It is highly dependant on the state you're in.

Except that many people would use it instead of hassling with going to a dr and pharmacy for drugs

Probably would greatly reduce healthcare burden in general

REGARDLESS, FUCK ALL OF YOU AND MYSELF TIO FOR REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

OBLIGATORY SAGE

>Except that many people would use it instead of hassling with going to a dr and pharmacy for drugs

OMG THE HORROR

PERSCRIPTION DRUG DEATHS WILL FALL

I know that -- the irony being that he could have rescheduled it at any time. Meanwhile, dispensary raids skyrocketed under his administration.

snake in teh gress

*bubble noises*
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what a buzzzz ;^)

i now want to #ChillWithHill

These are the moves of a desperate campaign that will say anything for votes. Not long ago she was trying to get the UFO people on board by talking about UFOs and how she would get to the bottom of it. It's all blatant pandering that will come to nothing if she is elected.

How many are in jail for personal use amount?

Were they doing it in their own home, compared to say making trouble in the streets?

They don't do it here

We were told to ignore personal use amount unless they were making trouble

She won't.

She already go endorsed by anti-weed legislators.

Right, and plenty of people didn't risk jail for alcohol during prohibition?

The point is that the system is flawed you mong. People don't deserve to go to jail because they want to light up. It's a burden on taxpayers as well. Legalization would tremendously help the economy and cut crime as well. Painkiller deaths would drop as well.

nigga i don't think we are disagreeing. it's a complete shame how the drug war has affected the us, just in prison sentences for minor offenses alone.

>congress doesn't tell the dea what to do
guess who controls the purse of the DEA

haha dude weed xD

That's good -- and I would say that most states in the US have deprioritized enforcing laws against personal possession amounts. However, in the southern US in particular, very small amounts can and will result in very large amounts of jail time. It's disgusting, and it may explain the wide ranges of reaction to legalization topics -- from "who cares, got my medical rec" to "lives ruined everywhere".

obama literally never promised to legalize weed. show me one source

Yeah just like oboma promised 8 fucking years ago.
Fuck off.

>PERSCRIPTION DRUG DEATHS WILL FALL
that isn't the plan senpai

Hillary will keep it legal via perscriptions. You won't be able to buy a firearm if you have a medical perscription.

Reminder that she cannot make, nor would make, weed legal.

There's likely to still be a republican controlled congress that has to do this.

This is weaker than her "ufo info" nonsense.

We're on the same side bro, read what I replied to assface. Or set the bowl down every once in a while so you can manage to form coherent trains of thought.

>How many are in jail for personal use amount?

More than those that are in jail for murder, or drug trafficking. People's houses have been raided for "reports of marijuana.".

>making trouble

That isn't relevant. Because people who want to smoke a joint aren't going to be picking fights or stealing things like drunk people would be. A lot of people are stupid and will let a cop search them because they smell like marijuana. Public intoxication is only a misdemeanor

>People don't deserve to go to jail because they want to light up
that isn't why they go to jail. they go to jail because they choose not to obey the law that day. Its a personal choice you make every day. Do I risk going to jail by breaking the law or not.
Do you also feel sorry for people that loose their drivers license because they choose to drive recklessly?

Nigga I was agreeing with what you said. All I said was perscription deaths would fall.

t. bootlicker

>t. bootlicker
staying out of jail is really hard.. not