Why do you hate the based USSR

Why do you hate the based USSR.

pic related is burka burning in uzbekistan, 1927

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God your retarded. I cannot even begin to list the horrors of the Soviets or centralization in general. You are too far gone already and I consider you dead as a functioning human being.

>I cannot even begin to list the horrors

Because there were none. They're made up and exaggerated to suppress real communism.

You're probably one of those brainwashed idiots that thinks che was a bad guy.

>God your retarded.

>Germany

Yeah , maybe use a proxy that isn't the laughing stock of the whole world there, Jimbo.

>Katyn Massacre
>Ukranian Kulaks
>Millions of dead by starvation in China
>1989
>Cambodian Killing Fields
>North Korea

Yep, nothing wrong.

I can't stop laughing at that fucking picture

Shit bait.

I know this might be too hard for you to understand after years of fox news brainwashing but that's all propaganda used to discredit real communism.

North Korea has literally no communication with the rest of the world but if thriving.

Yeah, our government lies all the time.

Yeah, I shouldn't have fallen for it.

>real communism
>North Korea thriving

Oh so you know what's going on in North Korea then? Hmm?

I actually have friends from China that go on vacation to North Korea all the time and they say it's almost like what new York was before capitalism crushed it.

I will take things that never happened for $800

>America winning the space race

Maybe have a presidential choice beyond evil capitalist puppet and retarded nutjob

t. Jewish Bolshevik

Fuck off kike

Maybe live in a country that has not destroyed Europe over and over since the barbarians.

What the fuck are you talking about? This place is a shithole

May get some education and find out that we had it covered until Americans danced to their masters' tunes and stuck their nose in other continents' affairs.
:^)

Or what about something like

>Merkel
And
>No one

Besides we still have a chance to win with bernie once Hillary is exposed

Pic related

Careful sun pak-jong, Kim will take you away for that.

HORY SHIT RARE FRAG

Do you like Donald Trump?

>Ruin an entire continent multiple times over
> yeah nah guys we have it coverd

Post pics please.

Reading skills, mate, get them.

Once again. Proving that Americans are liars. You get actors to stage events claiming to be from other countries.

Thats why use a proxy

What do Jews have to do with communism and Russia, piss off storm drain..i mean stormfag

>pic related

Someone sounds a little salty:

If there's one thing we can agree upon. It is that Nazis , and Germans in particular are cancer compared to communists and capitalists

Georgian here, my family went the hell that was communism. Don't try pushing that shit on anyone you pig

>Oh so you know what's going on in North Korea then? Hmm?
>I have friends in China who go to China on tourist vacations and say they see great things!??!?!

you really are retarded

The nazis had the right idea about a lot of things too. Still doesn't cancel out all the damage they did in the long run. Starving your people to death for instance isn't exactly the hallmark of any government that could be considered 'based'.

Nazis (and/or other Fascists) and Communists managed to genocide hundreds of millions of people in a short time. They're both equally cancer.

Capitalism has been the greatest force towards reducing poverty the world has ever seen.

You, sir, are a special kind of retarded. But then I guess that makes you prime recruitment material for the communists to begin with.

pls tell me this is real?

Right on ya mate. The "millennial" generation didn't grow up nor properly learned about the horrors Communism wrought across the globe during the Cold War.

Sorry but everything you said is factually incorrect. Too much fox news, aye?

Literally all the problems facing the world today are because of capitalism.

Notice how every communist country is minding its own business literally. They're closing off their business to capitalists/burgouise nations and working on themselves instead.

But our media lies about them and since they refuse to let USA propaganda squads into their countries the USA lies and claims they're falling apart and unstable.

You should both watch zeitgeist addendum. Seriously. I used to be a sheep like you guys.

Some people can't be saved. Keep spewing the fox news narrative, useful idiot.

Notice how I'm posting with reason and facts and you're just using ad hominems. What's the meme.

Not an argument. If you can't debate some one or are too scared to lose, just lurk next time. Kiddo

>zeitgeist addendum.
Oh your one of those.
Sad

That's because most Communist countries are too poor to influence the world outside their small sphere of influence whereas the US can b/c of our free market system.

Communism is literally the worst form of government ever invented by mankind.

>Communism is literally the worst form of government ever invented by mankind.
This

my dick was diamonds leafbro. Diamonds. Got an more?

Care Ping-Su Kahn

Kim is right behind you.

Alright. I can't go on pretending to be this retarded anymore.

And FFS. Stop responding to obvious bait. This is how shitty

BTFO, redpill me on X

Threads get bumped so much. Learn to sage and and hide bait posts/threads

> I'm boxed in a corner and proven wrong
I..it was bait guys h.ha
Sure.

Kiddo. I don't think you know what kind of bait I'm capable of.

Ive been baiting in over ,5 other threads while baiting in this one.

I can simulate levels of retardation that you couldn't even imagine.

OnalllevelsIambait.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^

No Muslims in the burkas.

I think I used enough obvious lure words to signify that I knew what I was doing.

>Zeitgeist addendum
>You're brainwashed by fox news
>What do Jews have to do with communism?
>North Korea, thriving

We all know Venezuelas a piece of shit and che was dubbed as the executioner under Castro

WATCH THE PROPAGANDA! (preferably while high on anons weed and anons house and after user said you totally must see it now, what are you going to do otherwise huh? they are providing nothing else to do, might as well watch it.)

The best form of Gov is called:
Fuck-off-we're-full-and-we-have-loadsa-guns-stop-crapping-out-babies-and-actualize-the-society-you-want-we-don't-know-what-that-is-so-we-can't-help-you.

Anybody realise this audio recording of hitler exists with little notice?

youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw

Che was Fidel's cum dumpster

He had his moments though

>Too much fox news, aye?
I was 25 when Fox went on the air. You are the ignorant one here.

>real communism
B8

This thread
>USSR
>Communist
Ayy lmao you faggots really don't understand that term but seem to be triggered at the mere mention of it.

Says the flag that has been at war for almost all of it's existence

Because they were also tearing down churches while letting jews have their own nation and religion.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Kulaks deserved it.

bump

do you have more infos or a link cause that is very interesting

Jokes aside they kinda did. Kulaks were village jews, loaning bread to poor peasants for working in their fields next year instead of their own, making them even poorer each year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hujum

I aim to increase the size of government. Everything we've placed in government control has become more efficient.

th for the link
that's a very interesting story