Let's dispense with the myth of white inferiority

It's obvious that's whites (and to a large extent East Asians, because they're a kind of white I guess) build superior civilizations -- it's obvious because we build the ONLY civilizations, haha! Despite the obvious, I often hear misconceptions about whites that persist on racist Micronesian water polo forums like this one:
>inferior white people need sunscreen
Actually, white skin is an adaptation to low sunlight, to be able to produce Vitamin D for optimal brain health; blacks can't produce vitamin D in darker climes, and thus, don't function well in the low light and cold, being susceptible to depression, low-IQ, and suicide bombing.

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/149129/if-steve-king-were-right-about-civilization-here-s-what-the-world-would-look-like#.o4agRMl3K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you guys don't even consider greeks white

spaniards aren't even in the 60% percent

>inferior whites are bad at sports
Some sports, yes, we aren't the best at, like running sports, since blacks seem to be specialized for running with their compact torsos and spindly legs. However, whites are specialized for lifting and swimming, and sports requiring technical skill or superior hand-eye coordination. There are no black champion power-lifters, swimmers, shooters, archers, equestrians -- and they will ALWAYS be rare. Whites are the kings of civilized sports, blacks always dominate OOGA BOOGA activities. That's why every other race on Earth made them slaves, haha!

>you guys don't even consider greeks white
We technically don't even consider potato niggers white, but that's just a meme. Lurk moar newfag.

>inferior whites aren't desired by women
That's the kind of belief a black would have, because blacks aren't intelligent enough to find actual data on the topics, and is more likely to get facts from some meme posted on Twitter.

I need Sup Forums green on their faces. Someone shoop this fucker for me, please?

Look here, user...
The world got cucked by Christian Orwellian double-speak. You want change? You want security? You want a world more intellectual and cultural that is independent of third world garbage people?

You need to reject that fucking Jew, Jesus! Odin is the true Christ! The old ways are the only ways because they are your ways!

pic related
>Christian
>Orwellian
Are those baby's first buzzwords? You have to pick one, Orwell wasn't Christian, and Christ wasn't Orwellian. Those are all anti-commie novels he wrote. Try reading them sometime, you edgy illiterate fuck.

I did read it. Its very pro jew if you noticed.
And, the idea of loving your enemy is double-speak.

>Those are all anti-commie novels he wrote

whilst he was a communist
learn how to context you contrarian fuck

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world. Now let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes Ame̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑rica the greatest country in the world. Now that we're clear let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Oba̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ma doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's do͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ing; he's undergoing a syst̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ematic effort to change this country and make America m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ore like the res̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚t of the world. If I'm el͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨected we'll embra̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ce what makes Ame̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑rica th͚̖̜̍̃͐e greate̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑st country in the world. Now let's dis̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚pel thi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ict̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ion͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊ t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ha̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t ba̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ck̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅ o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂ w̠̘̗͖̮̥ͣ̽ͫ͂h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ

>pro-Jew
for example? its easy to confuse numale pussy Britcuck with pro-Jew sometimes, so
>whilst he was a communist
so he was neurotic and felt betrayed, welcome to being a communist useful idiot, what's your point?
>best korea

If there's one thing more pathetic than white guilt leftists it's white supremacy retards who believe they're God-like creatures even though they're dumb as rocks.

Non-whites contributed greatly to History:

mic.com/articles/149129/if-steve-king-were-right-about-civilization-here-s-what-the-world-would-look-like#.o4agRMl3K

>whites are dumb as rocks
>non-whites contributed moar to history
t. Look At My Flag

Wait....

wait...

wait.....

wait a second...

*contains his laughter*

are you...

*clears throat*

are you trying to tell me...

*laughs uncontrollably*

are you trying to tell me Orwell was a communist?

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Surely I misunderstood what you said...

I refuse to believe anyone out there is THIS retarded.

Please tell me you're not THIS much of a mouthbreather.

Orwell a communist.... AHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!

Wait...are you the Roman Sandals nigger?

>Subjugate peoples of the world through use of violence for hundreds of years
>Wonder why they aren't keeping up

Wew lads.

I think it all has to do with war with each other. It creates a need to always be up-to-date with any technology and forces innovations. Even the Asians played war games and they are just about up-to-date.

Right??? You'd think it would be more obvious that when you enslave each other and sell your own race to foreigners it sets you back.

I feel like I could get along with this girl

Superiority and inferiority is a subjective question, whose to say what's better or worse when all that really matters is what allows you to survive in your environment. Africans didn't need to build advanced civilizations like whites and asians, there wasn't a scarcity of resources like in Europe and Asia, however, there was an abundance predators so they had to have many kids to ensure atleast one survived , in the case of the Africans their breeding strategy is quantity vs quality as opposed to whites. That's why to this day, after whites having invented medicine and vaccines, the population of Africa is a billion, and we on the other hand in the first world are less than half of that. It would make sense as to why blacks dont succeed in our society, their minds didnt evolve the way ours did. Really makes you think huh?

>Superiority and inferiority is a subjective question
No, it's objective and transparent what the standards of dominance and achievement are for this species.
>whose to say what's better or worse when all that really matters is what allows you to survive in your environment
There is only one environment, the Earth. We're talking on a planetary scale, obviously.
>tl;dr
Pull your head out of your ass and deal with reality.

bump