If he became president

If Moot became president what do Sup Forums??.

Buy anime stocks.

LOL that would be interesting.

He's more suited than any other candidate after the shit we put him through.

I completely agree user.

Unless Hitler is running too, vote for him
If he can keep this place alive for 11 years he will be fine.

if he can keep this place under control hes good enough

Who?

>yfw he sanctions australia for real life shitposting

Call him a cuck

Well Sup Forums has been out of control since he left and mods do not do shit anymore there are way to many newfag little kids and cringefags and YouTubefags and normies coming here and they need to be stopped in my opinion if moot was still here he do something about them.

Buy lots of shares in Johnson & Johnson and Gilead Sciences.

yeah, ive seen people even type out twitch emojis

moot sold us out and now works at google, try again

Bully him

The fact that Google hired him after the question "so you have Sup Forums.org as a recent place of work, Is that a non-profit?"
Got to have some respect for that.

I knew that already user.

moot called me on my cellphone once when i was in college. in 2006. it was a candy bar cell phone. i should have ebayed it for a gorillion Sup Forums points

The Twitch raids were interesting when they first came out but now they are complete cancer.

who?

Hmmmmm, ok, since I'm oldfag enough, I'll bite.

If moot became president he'd probably promptly fire any government employees that he himself did not directly appoint, regardless of if they could effectively be replaced or not. Then he'd install his fat goony fucking friends into cabinet positions (SecState allyson, SecDef Rita) and give them an unlimited budget while doing away with any kind of performance reviews for anyone on his staff.

He'd show up to the oval office for a few hours a day to accomplish nothing but collect his asspats from all his coworkers and then leave to go home and jerk off. If there was any sort of a scandal you could rest assured moot would put all his time and effort into finding out.....

.....who he could blame it on other than himself. He'd then quit the presidency early (despite campaigning "I'll never quit the presidency, ever!") and found his own country, which would burn to the ground in a month and a half.

Later in life his autobiographer would have him carry her luggage while fucking some other dude.

He'd find W.T.Snacks and fire him again.

Haaaaaaaa This.

I wish Snacks would come back i miss him.

who would be vp

I nominate Martin Random, we'd probably end up with some random girl though

>Moot

Who?

Some newfag

Lurk more newfag.

There would be a huge wall across American - Australian border.

So true user.

sale us to china

/thread

Hed be a normie politician, he always hated Sup Forums and all of us

Nobody got my joke.

Get cucked

I know who moot is but who was Snacks? A moderator?

> he always hated Sup Forums and all of us.
Not exsactly true user if that was true he would have shut Sup Forums down years ago.

>Get ready to be sold out to the SJW movement
>any mention or involvement in GG related shit becomes a thought crime
>three day jail sentences to all shitposters

It's better than Hillary tho

Correct someone Moot fired after i think after a year?? it was so long ago i honestly can not remember he was one of the best mods we ever had.

a moderator on Sup Forums that killed furries and faggots
Moot got butthurt that he was lax on controlling the CP though so he got fired

snacks did nothing wrong

Snacks was god.