A character has to cross-dress to infiltrate an organization/achieve his or her goals

>A character has to cross-dress to infiltrate an organization/achieve his or her goals
>The fandom now considers them a transexual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Madame_Fatal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't you get the memo, user? Anybody who doesn't conform to their gender stereotypes 1:1 is a trans now.

Just hop on the bandwagon and harass those cis scum with us.

>a character does want to have sex with every member of the opposite sex they meet
>character is now considered to be in the closet

>character isn't a human
>gjinka artists draw him as a PoC

But Darwin is black.

>fan artist doesn't draw characters fat enough
>bullied to suicide by fans

wow you fucking transphobic nazi i bet you rape little girls you pedo nazi shitlord RAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's one pretzel of a bait
5/5 have a (you)

Is this about Pidge? People are still butthurt that he's canon trans?

Not OP, but if she was canon trans she wouldn't have said "I can't man up because I'm a girl!" Not used to be... Am.

>critics hate a movie I haven't really watched but characters I love are in it so it can't be bad, right?
>try to shut down critics with a petition
Am I doing it right?

They deliberately avoid referring to Pidge by any pronouns after the reveal. They're clearly keeping the door open for him to be trans.

Is that how that worked? Thanks, user, I'd been wondering how she did that.

>Am I doing it right?
BUTTHURT DC FAG

Or maybe they were trying to avoid spoiling the reveal.

Are...are you retarded? What the hell is wrong with you?

Sounds to me liked you waifued a trans by accident and now you're spiraling, creating headcanons to get out of it.

What in the god damned fuck IS that?

A deep thirst and desperation for representation.

Sheik

>Or maybe they were trying to avoid spoiling the reveal.

>Didn't use pronouns AFTER the reveal
>AFTER
>"They were trying not to spoil the reveal"

Are you stupid or just in denial?

>Expected a Mulan thread
>Another SJW thread
I don't know why I thought that.

It happens every time people mention Pidge. I have yet to see anyone resist being baited by the "Pidge is trans" meme. It has a 100% success rate.

>the staff of Voltron is sick of tumblr trying to make Pidge into trans
>fill the second season with Pidge being full girl-mode, being interested in cute things and dresses and getting horny and talking about her wet pussy all the time and how she's a bad girl.

Oh I misread your post, but it still seems stupid to have an explicit scene where she both confirms her gender and denies masculinity. Unless you think she's a guy who thinks he's a chick.

Voltron is made by the same people as Legend of Last Minute Lesbians.

They'll go full trans with Pidge next season because they make shows FOR the tumblr crowd.

Someone at an updated universitty was doing a conference about free speech or something. The jigglypuff is a fat activist who invaded it and started shitting on everyone.

It isn't WRITTEN by them.

Are there any superheros that switch genders between hero persona and secret identity?

>Voltron is made by the same people as Legend of Last Minute Lesbians.
Minus the two people who actually made Last Minute Lesbians though.
It's more likely that they make Sheith that they make Pidge into trans.

A feminist

that drawing fucking sucked and if you're dumb enough to kill yourself if a guy you never met before insults you on the internet then you deserve to die
>inb4 salty xD

You know.
For the people who made the good parts of Korra, I don't understand why the action is so damn boring.

>Except when he's black

Because nobody know what they are doing.

Shezow

You mean the staff or the characters?
Because I get that the pilots don't know how to use the lions, but that doesn't excuse the action to be so damn boring.

Cybersix
Disguises herself as a man as her secret identity.

The characters.
thats why they'd rather be lions than be voltron.

But as Voltron the action still sucks.

Because they're bad at it because it's so hard.
They don't merge into a central cockpit, they're all still sitting inside the head of their lion controlling what their specific limb is doing.

She's like a living strawman

>they're constantly fighting or training and don't have much time to engage in unimportant shit
>those are the only clothes she has
>hair takes time to grow out
>"Pidge" is the name everyone else is most familiar and comfortable with

Nope. Totally trans.

The voice actor is black, the character is an animal of chinese origin that knows how to speak chinese.

>Knows how to speak Chinese
But he doesn't.

>Well written independent woman that isn't interested in love.
>People demand her to be lesbian.

>people
I wouldn't call real life people.

Isn't that, like, offending to actual transexuals?

It's not that. The action sucks because the camera shots are boring, the movement of characters is boring, the actions of the characters are presented like a mediocre direct to video DC movie. Meanwhile Korra had interesting scenes all over the place. Voltron doesn't know how to do action with bulky lion robots so they just fly and shoot pew pew lasers.

Yeah, kinda, but since when have SJWs actually cared about accurate representation or understanding the people they're "fighting for"?

That's blatantly false.

Pidge literally says "I'm a girl".

Because the characters have generic weapons instead of unique powers, and none of them know kung fu.

I've got an OC who does that but the comic is a wip

Dr Fate with Nabu and Linda?

Right, because they're all still learning and thus have no finesse.
Like how Hunk has no idea how to get his lion to do anything besides ram into things.

No, you have to milk this for everything.
>Character cross dresses to infiltrate an organization
>other characters know, essentially pressuring them to stop lying to everyone
>people try to champion that character as trans, even though that experience would be horrifying and traumatic for a trans person trying to pass and be accepted

I don't get it. Pidge somehow being transsexual would have been damaging for depictions of trans people. Why would they want that?

>him

because tese are not transexuals shouting for it.
It's tumblerinas.

>Right, because they're all still learning and thus have no finesse.
How autistic can you be to not understand that has nothing to do with it, famicom?

>overcompensating heterosexual behavior to try and convince everyone and themselves that they're totally straight
>not gay
If they didn't draw so much attention to the "beard", nobody might notice that it's fake.

that was Bryke realizing they'd fucked up and pissed away all the good will ATLA got them so they'd try to obsfucate how incompetent they are with 'groundbreaking shattering of heteronorms' or however you want to dress it up.

it worked.

The fight scenes are bad on purpose to reflect that they are bad at fighting.
It's pretty straightforward

>fake
>character made in the 60s as part of a team of people that conform to social norms
>constant womanizer across damn near 50 years
yeah totally faking it bro

You people DO realize that transgenderism isn't going away, right?

There was a time when depictions of interracial marriage were forbidden. There was a time when depictions of homosexuality were forbidden. And there was a time when depictions of transgenderism were forbidden.

Those times are behind us. There will be MORE trans characters in cartoons, moving forward. Not less. It isn't going away, Sup Forums.

>two male characters interact
>they must be gay for each other

I think that's what bothers the anons in this thread more than anything else.

They're on the wrong side of history and they know it.

>Two character of the same sex hate each other
>They literally fight every time they see each other
>They must be gay and in love!

>le wrong side of history meme

No you dingus. It's because Pidge isn't trans. She doesn't act as a trans would. Crossdressing as a disguise is not the same as actually being transgender. You virtue signalling assholes don't even know the first thing about what you're talking about. But God damn can you talk about it all fucking day.

Nemesis ships are my guilty pleasure.

>You people DO realize that transgenderism isn't going away, right?
I don't disagree, I'm just sick on people projecting on characters and thinking their headcanons are canons for whatever stupid reason.
Bring actual trans characters, that's fine. Don't try to force characters to be what they aren't. This is what gave us Gay Iceman.

I don't think there's any issue with that, but why apply it to characters who aren't and explicitly state so?

If you say because they're dressed like the opposite gender then you're implying clothing is universally gendered across cultures.

>She doesn't act as a trans would.

A cisgendered heterosexual white male telling ME how a trans should act.

Hilarious.

This is bait but I'll take it anyway. Transpeople make up maybe 1% of the USA's population according to census data and you REALLY have to squint at it because up until recently no one's given a fuck about them, and honestly aside from certain surgeons, biochemists, and mental health professionals there's no reason the average person should care about trans people.

Their disorder is a mental illness and it needs to be treated. Aside from understanding that there's nothing that really needs to be discussed. Gender Disphoria is a horrible thing and the soon technology can cure it the better.

The issue isn't putting transpeople in cartoons (and goodluck finding those without some mental gymnastics. Transvestites have been a staple of humor for years that doesn't mean they want gender reassignment surgery)

The issue is that Transpeople have become fashionable for slacktavists and so you have people who just want to transition into living as their desired gender and go unnoticed who now have a rather vocal population of cyberbullies who want to tell them how to live their lives and create idols of representation to worship and point to.

No one is really interested in making transpeople go away. We're sick of slacktivists who won't shut up about their latest digital crusade and who treat the objects of their little cultural jihad like pets.

They're children's cartoons made for entertainment, stop trying to insert identity politics into them.

>le Cisgendered heterosexual white male is the only person who would ever disagree with me meme

Goddamn. You little Tumblr Princesses can't even imagine that you're wrong, or that the people you speak for (or claim to speak for) don't particularly like you. Or that you get basic details wrong all the time. At least you're breaking gender barriers though. White knighting is no longer a male dominated field. Thanks Tumblr Princesses!

>You people DO realize that transgenderism isn't going away, right?
that doesn't mean you have to force into everything
just because sriracha is popular doesn't mean that covering everything with it makes food taste better

>The fandom
>Not an outsider group looking for something to coop for their identity politices crusade

Pick one

>They're children's cartoons made for entertainment, stop trying to include black protagonists and women outside of the kitchen.

This is you. This is what you sound like when you talk.

I thought Sup Forums was meming about you lunatics but holy shit people really do say this stuff.

>It's an 'OP is making up scenarios in which he is """""oppressed"""""' episode

Not the same user, but get over it. Create your own cartoon/comic/whatever instead and everyone's happy.

It was pretty obvious bait, and you fell for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

never forget

>falling for bait that obvious
What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

There're a couple of Wonder Woman villains that do

>Only oppressed people are allowed to disagree with something

>cisgendered heterosexual white male

I'm all 4 of those things and it's fuckin AWESOME.

But people on Tumblr really do talk like that. And they like to "raid" us on occasion. Yes, their raids are terrible, but what did you expect form Tumblr? Quality? Outside of gay fanart?

>Look at my strawman! He's so dumb and racist! My strawman is sooo wrong and dumb. Just like you!

Why Wonder Woman villains suck so much?

Only one or two are worth a shit.

Badly. Like "can't even attempt a male voice" bad.

Mushu?

It does, though.

Mighty Man (from Savage Dragon) is a woman in her civilian identity and a man while heroing. Its a literal physical transformation.

>>le wrong side of history meme

>Thinking that being historically wrong is a made up fantasy

Whatever mental gymnastics justify your bigotry, I guess.

This. Just this. Point in case, latest Star trek. They made sulu gay over George's protests.

Like most forgettable supervillains, they're just generic evil people with a gimmick added in.
Memorable villains tend to have an interesting personality or relationship with the hero and their powers and motif are just one part of their identity.

Well....now he was.
But don't forget he wasnt' thristy for Jean in that one panel, so confirmed.

pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Madame_Fatal

so....what happened to this thing?

Damn, now I have that song in my head.

Well, I’m a mighty, mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime
Yes I’m a mighty, mighty man, I’m young and I’m in my prime
Well, I don’t pick my jobs I’m ready for any ol’ kind