Please sign this petition! As we all know there were so many Joker scenes that got cut from the theatrical release and...

Please sign this petition! As we all know there were so many Joker scenes that got cut from the theatrical release and the die hard fans deserve to see an Extended Edition.
change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-warner-bros-release-the-original-cut-of-suicide-squad-in-theaters

But I don't like Joker

Honestly famollo, I'd like to see the Director's Cut of every movie. ESPECIALLY bad ones.

Here is one of the scenes that got cut.

lol

I have seen the movie and it's fucking great.

The Harley Joker/dynamic is incrdible, and I's even say that, all media in account, this is the best Harley Origin story since the cartoon one in the BTAS.

I'd like to actually see the theatrical release first.

If you watch the theatrical cut, Joker and Harley are written like a Romeo and Juliet yet we need to see these scenes because they reflect the Joker's true personality (also how he is in the comic books). He doesn't just love Harley

Fuck off. If it were up to Jokerfags you'd make the entire movie about the Joker. You shits are why so much of Batman sucks.

What they kept was actually great, though.

well all the critics are saying that Joker is hardly in it and that he is only a cameo. Which is why we need an extended edition and for the flashback scenes with Joker to be edited longer so we get the full picture.

And 10 minutes of screentime is enough for the Joker? of course it isn't. I'm not saying the other cast members are bad. All of them are very interesting but come on every single poster had Jared Leto in it almost and you telling me the final cut of the film he hardly is in it?

Has a change.org petition ever actually, you know... changed anything?

Holy shit it's in times like these that i'm ashamed to be a DCfag, you guys are fucking cringy
Fuck the Joker, the movie was better without Leto's overacting bullshit

I honestly feel that Joker was very tacked on in this movie. He works better if they showed him in the end and just breaks Harley out of Belle Reve.

It has definitely gotten attention. The director Marc Webb responded to his ASM2 extended cut some fans wanted and George Lucas responded to fans wanting him to direct Episode 9, although none of this actually happened but the directors and producers definitely do see it and notice it if enough people sign it.

>it doesn't change anything, but maybe David Ayer Senpai will notice me ~
Really?

>All of them are very interesting but come on every single poster had Jared Leto in it almost and you telling me the final cut of the film he hardly is in it?

It;s almost like the marketing department is entirely separate from the creative side of the industry and creates trailers and posters designed to make something look as marketable as possible instead of accurately portraying what the product actually is.

>It has definitely gotten attention
>although none of this actually happened but the directors and producers definitely do see it and notice it if enough people sign it.
You could have just saved all those words and just said no, it hasn't actually changed anything.

>Thinking change.org will do anything

>no one on Sup Forums watches any films that are comic related
okay thanks for letting me know

Where's the petition about WB doing a Flashpoint movie next?

comic book movies are the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

please this is dc master plan
they'll release a 3 disk blu-ray, one theatrical cut, the other original cut with 12 min of additional footage, and the last one will be the 'suicidal cut', which will be a mesh of the theatrical with original and some other bullshit' all for 69.69

i mean it worked for bvs extended
it's how'll dc will make BANK

That's what I thought would happen with the Force Awakens (another film so heavily edited down) but it never did...

Please do this DC I will literally spend lots of money to watch the original cut

>Pogar Barbosa

You'd think that after studio meddling lost them hundreds of millions of dollars on Batman vs Superman and coost them a decent rating that they'd think "You know what? maybe we should let the director release the film as it's supposed to be and that people liked in early screenings"