INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/12/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w
>Trump On Squawk Box 8/11/16
youtu.be/m0cd68kcAzw

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
>Hillary's bizarre behavior
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rHOXXxFNx6A
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watching the 2004 debate with Kerry and Bush, I'm actually hoping Trump doesn't pull any "Crooked Hillary" at the debate.

Reminder that Trumps victory has long been predicted

AWOOOOOOOOO

It would be cringe if he actually called her that to her face in the debate.

Want to know what makes Donald Trump special

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ

will trump getting elected get me out of these FUCKING barracks and into the sandbox?

t. marine

Feels good knowing PA along with the rest of the rustbelt is going to flip red. Trump going for every state in the country. He won't concede any states to Killary. He has the electoral advantage at this point. Killalry is the weakest presidential candidate that I have ever seen. She can't even hold onto blue states. Wouldn't surprise me if she loses Minnesota and Oregon at this point.

Imagine being in the room where Jeb Bush and his campaign decided it was finally time to swap the ! with a palm tree.

>180 million well spent guys

no WAY

AWOO

Yeah, I remember actually that the GE debates have way different atmosphere than the primary debates.

No noise is allowed at the GE debates. If Trump said that, it'd just come off as cringe af.

Well he called Ted Cruz "Lyin' Ted" to his face

youtube.com/watch?v=rHOXXxFNx6A

Can I get a MAGA edit on Pharah?

>inb4 hate for liking Pharah

Predictions on what will happen at the debates?

>Her Health Issues will be brought into Question

How is she even making it this far? Jesus I'm suprised she hasn't dropped out cause there is no way someone with her Health Problems is fit for office

Fuck. He's going to call her Crooked Hillary to her face, isn't he.

>90 something days until election
>Trump still has never ever campaigned in my state

>At the end
Those are some close numbers

Sadly no. Unless Trump and Putin make a lil Coalition taskforce to mop up ISIS, then you might be quartered with Sergei for a few months.

On the bright side, outside of combatants, there's no men left in Syria, Mocha slags for days

Don't believe the MSM polls out of Pennsylvania. Not even close to being accurate.

Trump is in a very strong position.

>No noise is allowed.

Tell that to the "please proceed governor" crowd.

Pretty sure the debates have agreed upon theme's, he couldn't just bring up random shit for her to respond too.

>implying the implication that Trump is not watching past general debates constantly and consistently for weeks now

1 theory is

If he goes in as the straight man and does a professional job it would throw Hillary off and open up peoples eyes

2nd theory is

Let Trump be Trump

Hawaii isn't winnable user

I still can't believe the Democrats were stupid enough to nominate Clinton over Sanders. She just can't win the electoral college.They had a sure thing with Sanders, and they blew it. There the same people who will be complaining when Trump wins in a landslide. They nominated someone with all the baggage,crimes, and health problems.

>MFW he is coming to my hometown on Tuesday.

but i want to be a babykiller on CNN.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I

The first 10 minutes are the moderator telling the audience to shut the fuck up and if they make any noise he'll punish their candidate.

We have a decent idea. From the same guy who called the "anti-vote rigging infrastructure" push a week in advance.

W I T N E S S E D

Your presence has been blessed

AWOO~

Protip: Reagan's "amnesty" required illegals to go through the same requirements as citizenship, without achieving citizenship. Relatively few took him up on the offer.

A Long Laugh....

Top Kek comrade. Many thanks.

What do anons think of my modern Reich inspired Templar flag and banners for the Crusade?

Forgive the shit MS paint. Just wanted to do a quick one. I've been trying various cross designs but I think this one looks best.

He needs to throw people off for the debate, because Hillary is probably preparing for Trump to be Trump and the media would love nothing more.

She wont be the first to be 420SCHLONGED to her face. It will be glorious.

>They nominated someone with all that baggage, crimes, and health problems.

To be fair, the health problems were a concern among a lot of people for Bernie too.

>Kerry said "Protect America First" in the debate

WILL HE DISAVOW?

Biggest decision in the campaign

In my opinion it's the biggest decision for the future of the western world.

Lad, in the likely event that Trump wins, CNN won't even be around to call you a baby killer.

Besides, there's no children in Syria, they all fled to Europe remember :^)

Hi faggot. The number he was talking about/dealing with was a lot different then this...

...The more you faggoty little know.... :)

Not _mental_ health problems

The democrats operate on a different level, their system is made to favor establishment picks.

>mfw trump is going to fucking minnesota of all states and not california for the general

>tfw Johnson gets to be in the GE debates
>Steals votes from Hillary

Awooo?!

Can Trump count on Virginia?

Republicans don't have a shit candidate and you can't really bring the dindus out since Obama isn't running

is trump ever coming back to illinois?

I'm making a Trump Game. Tell me what you think.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>He has the electoral advantage at this point.

No, he doesn't.

South Dakota. He literally could do one rally East River and one rally West River and he would have the entire state's population covered.

AWOO!

>bias poll bullshit
the numbers in groups of 3 really don't lie!

The French fencing qt that rekt Muhammed looked woke af

Yep. Don't believe the media lies.

Trump should do the debates straight and professional. Hitler himself said when you address the masses, use emotion, not logic. Regardless of how the debate turns out, a stable, level, professional trump would dispel the media myth that trumps a madman. The anti-trump vote would be much decreased by a professional debate.

>not trump quest
Gay

Remember the debate where he utterly destroyed Jeb?

>yeah your brother kept us safe on 9/11

That same passion, anger and energy from Trump will fucking destroy Hilldawg

I don't know what you expect to hear about a 10 second clip with literally nothing going on in it, and no other details in your post

Remember our Call-sign. For we will say this at The Debates

And Hillary. Trump, all will know it at the debates

He can't do the straight man thing anymore.

He's already said enough ludicrous stuff, that the democrats can just keep using soundbite after soundbite in the lead up to November.

I

Good baseline, but it looks far too underdeveloped to critique.

While I've grown convinced that you're the real thing, I'll admit that I'm still a little skeptical about our odds of winning.

How much of a recovery do you think your campaign will have in the 'slow and steady climb' by the debates?

Also, if you're accepting messaging suggestions still, pic related + the DNC's security is something to consider for sinking Clinton's "bridges not walls" strategy as denying the masses the same privileges that she and her donors enjoy.

Los Angeles when >:(

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

How do you know he's from Hawaii? Also, blasphemy. Pic related is a Hawaiian dance to give you AIDS.

If you look at polling averages, Trump is already on the upswing.

>charlie hebdo
>bataclan
>nice
>jacques hamel
>give her a sword and point her at muhammad

With Mahalo Man running things in that state, Trump will win Hawaii!

>"Protect America First"
so this is how the Party of Clinton dies

I just go to the part where Kerry's dumbass says they have weapons of mass destruction leaving the boarder from Iraq. He just looks into the camera like whoops after he says it.

What a fucking idiot. 27 mins

There is no Democratic Party at the national level anymore. All that remains is the Clinton's personal Power Structure. If she loses this sets the DNC back for many, many years. They will collapse entirely because they only exist to get Hillary elected.

No (You)s

Hmm, well let's see.

>Adel Kermiche and his........friend
>Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel
>Larossi Abballa
>The sandnigger squad in charge of the Paris attacks

I can't blame her for going HAM.

Do you know if its true that Hillary is spending money advertising in southern California?

checked and keked

ALL IS WELL

TRUMP SET TO WIN PA

TRUMP SET TO WIN ALL 50 STATES

ALL IS WELL

ALL IS WELL

ALL IS WELL

I now #LubeforRube

Will the shills finally kill themselves when Trump trends up leading to the debates, user?

and begging isn't going to get you any, either

Was the 400 million ransom payment? Or was it just money that the US owed to Iran?

I hope so... but realistically .....he gets pilled on the long term goals and bows away.....

most realistic senario.

My biggest fear is that he gets elected and after a month turns into shillary/obama. It could happen. I doubt it. But it could. In which case....

0% chance for human race. ....and I seriously loose hope. (:(

if California flips I will remove ribs and suck my own dick

What about that Martist poll out of North Carolina that has Hillary up by 9?

END IT

This really needs to be a Trump card.... "wall here...wall there..."

I'm looking for feedback more on how the sprite looks.

yes, she is.

t. california

Which polling averages? He had one poll that put him in a less grossly disadvantageous position, but it didn't make the race look much better for him or indicate that he was necessarily on an upswing.

God Willing user

Some Texan said she's even advertising there

I guess she just doesn't know a better way to spend all these Wall Street shekels

Have you guys noticed Trump is getting a lot fewer retweets than before?

Could it be because of the media, people are socially pressured not to show their support for him?