Kamalas first appearance on Avengers Assemble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ubKSV_5zVfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-ggzfdsMs
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/von doom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit forgot link

youtu.be/ubKSV_5zVfQ

The Avengers cartoon has the most generic, nondescript artstyle ever conceived by man.

why she white tho?

Eh, it doesn't feel like Kamala at all. I think it's the acting, more son than the voice.

>her voice
JUST

born and raised in new jersey...

Her parents are brown tho

Who's that flaming faggot

>Dante the Inferno
Fucking WHY. Even the comics dropped that bland piece of shit. Of all the nuhumans to go with, why use the lamest one?

Looks like they finally made the animation half decent.

Is that really his name? worst possible naming ive ever heard

She looks dark enough to me. Are you one of those people that think ethnicities only come in particular shades?

No one wants to see shitskins.

Penis, EMBIGGEN

Great, now they're bringing Muslims into the cartoons, too.

>first appearance
>she's already a professional Avenger with combat experience
This is the future you chose, Sup Forums.

Hey, it's my boy Ghost. Nice to see him showing up in stuff, even if it's getting punked by some fire. His voice is a bit different than I expected.

All the inhumans except for black bolt and Kamala should die.

Switch Kamala for Karnak and we have a deal

At least the animation has improved SLIGHTLY. Still will never be as good as EMH

Worse than Victor von Doom?

And? So what?

>>>/tumblr/

He's also apparently voiced by Dante Basco. So it's just inhuman Zuko.

>subjecting yourself to the awful cancer that is AA to see Kamala
Masochism at its finest.

Are you touched? If that looks like a tumblr post to you then you must be. Just because someone asked you to explain why you're ignorant doesn't automatically make them a tumblrina.

Switch Karnak for Lockjaw and we good my boy.

HAHAHAHAH THEY DREW HER AS WHITE

yikes

Lol. They're straight up skipping Carol and going to Kamala. And where's Black Panther? He's kind of important.

AH shit Ghost. Almost makes me forget that the show isn't even that great.
She's clearly still a rookie.

>That
>White

Her skin's darker than in her own comic.

She's Pakistani, they're not usually terribly dark as Subcontinent peoples go.

Are you trying to shill this cartoon like we'd care because Kamala is in it?
Or are you genuinely excited that Kamala is in this trainwreck of a show?

Second. She was in the last episode. I made a thread but no one responded

>Avengers Assemble

The latter....I think

Animation takes WAY longer than making a comic, so by the time Dante flopped, it was too late.

How long will it take for these guys to start talking about how great Avengers Assemble is just because their waifu showed up?

It wasn't until just now when i saw her beside Dante, But I kind of hate Kamala a little bit now.

That's a terrible thing to say about Lockjaw, shame on you.

Fighting villains from afar

just post Kamala you faggots

>talking about cartoons is shilling
Are you retarded? Or does your hate for a show blind you to rational thinking?

It is you who are the faggot.

I love Booster Gold and Blue Better team ups

>Inferno slow him down!
>Literally burns him alive
It's hard making pyro characters good guys

>Jim Cummings as Ghost.

I...guess. sure?

What a waste of a character and powerset tailor made for animation

It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

?

everything looks dark in this fucking series, who did color direction? Zack Snyder??

She did not auctualy hit him 8 seconds in

The fucks wrong with that

Avengers tower is pretty much the best possible place to die.

She's a popular character, and most of the time her books focus on the fact that she's a teenage superhero nerd, NOT the fact that she's muslim.

Why does an uber robot feel pain from fire?

The actual dc animation is very poor animated as well

Why are they fighting Psycho Mantis?

They should do that sometime though.

Carol is showing up later this season and becoming a member.

Fuck no thats what her brother is for

That's great, I love that.

Let's market her as Muslim hero.
Let's play up the more diversity angle.
Let's have stories that really set her apart from your average white male hero and focus on her unique Muslim background. NO, no let's relegate any substantial differences between her background and upbringing to a buffoonish and easily mocked close relative or possibly even a close friend that will remain a background character and have almost no bearing on any story outside of their initial introduction to establish that our lead also has Muslim friends.

Yea, yea that sounds perfect, score one for diversity and making a change in media representation.

>She's a popular character

She's really not THAT popular. Literally any old time classic Marvel character could've been used over her

And this is going to bite Marvel and Disney movie side in the ass. Increased Kamala presence in other media will cause a demand for her to appear in the MCU, which they probably never considered doing, but now could possibly happen (samething with people demanding a Squirrel Girl movie)

Why indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-ggzfdsMs

victor is a real name von doom is a real name

I wish they stopped pushing this shitty gimmick character, she's not that good, if she was presented at any other era than this worthless, shitty era. she would've forgotten

>Slow him down!
>Lights him on fucking fire

Holy shit.

Also
>Shouting a catch phrase when using her powers

Christ. Why isn't Cap shouting SHIELD TOSS every 5 seconds?

I hope Ghost joins the Thunderbolts later in the season

Dante is a real name, too. And Inferno is an apt name for his powers.
That does not make the name any less cringy.

I don't know, I wouldn't be against a Kamala movie.

Let's face it, in this age of pushing diversity so hard it causes blowback every single time, Kamala's the only character who's managed to justify her existence. She doesn't piss everyone off like most of the other token characters.

>I don't know, I wouldn't be against a Kamala movie.
That's because you're a retard.
>Let's face it, in this age of pushing diversity so hard it causes blowback every single time, Kamala's the only character who's managed to justify her existence
No, she doesn't. She is no better than any of the other shitty token characters, the only difference you waifufaggots can't see it because you're thinking with your dick.

I wouldlove to see how the normies blow up over this.
Muslims protest, right-wingers protest, feminists find something to be angry about, X-fags bitch, Inhuman fags bitch...

Piss off to Sup Forums, the world does not revolve around you wanting to see what causes the biggest shitstorm.

Kamala is the only one with something going on about her. Miles is a big ball of nothing and Whor has an aura of stupidity that makes her insufferable by default.

Sure, Kamala's schtick is a retread of classic Spider-Man, but if it ain't broke...

Casca effect

Hey hey~ It's motherfucking ghost!

ghost sounds way too healthy

>which they probably never considered doing

Man, they've probably been chomping at the bit to use her in some fashion since she was introduced. Mind you, she'll probably wind up on Agents of SHIELD because that's probably the only place the MCU Inhumans are going to be seen for the foreseeable future, but you have a grossly distorted view if you think they haven't been eager to get a chance to use one of their breakout new characters of recent years.

Translation: She is inoffensive and doesn't offend my stupid pseudo-otaku sensibilities, so I will throw caution to the wind and obsess over her and constantly push her when she has nothing going for her in reality.
Waifufags are cancer, you are cancer

Why kill Crystal? She's the nicest one!

PSYCHO MANTIS!!!

Related, has any Noca appeared on Guardians of the Galaxy?

But that is how you make people understand. Play up your similarities, not your differences.

>Sure, Kamala's schtick is a retread of classic Spider-Man, but if it ain't broke...

With Peter trying to be discount Reed Richards and in the eternal clutches of Slott, and Miles not being allowed to do anything interesting, we kind of need a fucking Spiderman analogue, anyway.

I think the only one obsessed over her is you, user.

>taking the bait THIS hard

If you stop feeding him, he'll starve and leave.

waifufags are dumb anyway :^=)

sic bait bruh

So, going by Peter Parker as an example for nerds and social misfits it should only take 30 or so years for this whole Muslim thing to catch on. One step at a time I guess.

How exactly? In that clip she's literally doing the shit she does in the comics.

She's not exactly Mr. Fantastic, nor does she ever punch people from halfway across town. She grows giant and makes her fists big. That's what Ms. Marvel does.

Who's the VA? She sounds as white as wonderbread topped with cool whip

>von Doom is a real name
No way that can be real

You're forgetting Jaime and Robbie

>No way that can be real

lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/von doom

>Mixing the comicsverse with the movieverse because you're trying to score diversity points with the fanblogs

Jesus christ someone needs to be fired

>he thinks this cartoon takes place in the movieverse

That's Sam Alexander

AA was meant to cash in on the MCU

Yeah, design-wise. And even still, it's mostly based on the Ultimate universe. It doesn't actually take place in the movieverse, you stupid ugly piece of trash.