VOR UNS LIEGT DEUTSCHLAND, IN UNS MARSCHIERT DEUTSCHLAND, UND HINTER UNS KOMMT DEUTSCHLAND

VOR UNS LIEGT DEUTSCHLAND, IN UNS MARSCHIERT DEUTSCHLAND, UND HINTER UNS KOMMT DEUTSCHLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Not anymore my friend, not anymore.

>mfw you were just born in the right time to be epically slaughtered by Islam while the remaining liberal retards cheer.
Feels bad.

WE HAVE FAILED YOU.

We didn't even have the chance to have a good run. I demand 1000 years of white utopia before we face the Muslim horde.

Fucking boomers lived it.

Yes, All Germany followed this maniac. He led his country to total destruction and his countrymen to subjugation of red hordes.

Millons of Germans died because of his childish wet dreams. 11 Million Germans deported from their own land. Thousands of women were raped by Russians.

Germans could have been the first country to put a man to moon yet this asshole ruined everything.

>implying women didn't like to be fucked by Soviet invaders just like they love to be fucked by Arab and Turk invaders these times
Also pic is for you.

Lets take it back. Elect Hofer in September and then Anschluss

You also started it by enabling the brits to be on the winning side in WW1. Now you keep doing it by fucking up the Middle East. I really hate you fuckers more than refugees.

Einen Döner bitte. Zum Mitnehmen. Nein, keine scharfe Soße; Tzatziki.

Even if Nobert "literal Hitler" Hofer comes to power, it's extremely unlikely he will go full Führer. So no final solution to the shitskin question and no Anschluss.

why did americans kill europe? jewish puppets
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

It would be a good start though

"Sie werden schon sehen was alles möglich sein wird!"
Right into the electronic eye of the Lügenpresse, totally lost his cool and revealed his powerlevel :)
Can't wait for september.

don´t make me cry, papi

>HINTER UNS KOMMT DEUTSCHLAND
lewd tbqh

If you hate us so much why don't you try beating us in a war :^)

Nobody invited you to the world war, you just broke in to make some blood shekels and "acidentally" use the atomic bomb on people, only to regret it so much afterwards that you threw another one right after.

Lel, what a mad fuckin loser
Maybe if those gooks hadn't surprise attacked us at Pearl Harbor, we wouldn't have had to fry them.
Maybe if your autistic painter you call a Fuhrer hadn't declare war on us immediately after, we wouldn't have had to kill you so easily and get rich at the same time.
Maybe if Germanics weren't entirely fuckin useless, you'd win a war that matters.

>eternal anglo burns women and children in Germany, just for "revenge"
>eternal anglo burns women and children in Japan, just for "revenge"
>these days the eternal anglo runs bonified concentration camps off country, nobody bats an eye
Somehow Germans are the bad guys, though.

Hitler was a retard who went full autism with his Aryan bullshit. There were a lot of Jews in imperial Germany who loved their country and who fought and died in ww1 for it. Also a lot of Slavs would've probably voluntarily fought for the Nazis if only they weren't so fucking brutal to conquered populations

the Reich will rise again

> Slavs of all people are put off by brutality
Leaf shitposts are not even funny.

It's called winning, faggot
Try doing that next time you start a war, and you'll get to be the "good guys"

Without Hitler it aslo would not have been possible because Versailles

>hey how should we treat this local population that is welcoming us as liberators?
>oh I know, let's send them to forced labor camps and execute a shit ton just for the hell of it
>local population starts to hate Nazis even worse than they hate soviets
>partisan activity increases
>get fucked up by saboteurs behind the lines
>have to commit more units to '''''pacifying''''' locals ie. Killing more innocent people

Yeah brilliant fucking strategy fritz. No wonder you idiots failed so miserably

>le yor shitpost no evn funi

But you getting raped by the soviets was

As much as I dislike nazism, you have to admire how you take a nation teetering on third world status, and turn it into a superpower that the whole world had to stop, in just 6 years

Get raped by Muslims while we work on solving the Muslim question.

The killing was mostly done by the local population. There were already dead jews before german soldiers arrived...

I'm not talking about joos. I'm talking about treatment of local populations in occupied territory in general. Lots of people in the Soviet union were initially sympathetic to Germany, especially Ukrainians who wanted to be allies and have their own country. Instead Germany treated locals like shit and deported a ton to forced labor camps and executed a ton on the spot. You thought you could take the soviets on all by yourself without much real local help. Turns out you were wrong